-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MCAT Registration.... Arrgh
Started by rcd
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I just wanna register to take the damn test!!!!
pleeeeease??
pleeeeease??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm stuck on education 🙁
I've been stuck there for 12 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 hours wasted and STILL not registered. Good thing I had at least made my account ahead of time...
Stupid map graphic won't load!
no kidding. I thought it would be easier to make the account ahead of time, log in and whammo! registered!
Boy, was I wrong!
I've been stuck there for 12 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hahaha...i guess i've been stuck there for... 16? (12 up thru high school, 4 in college...)
me too 🙁I just wanna register to take the damn test!!!!
pleeeeease??
no wonder you dont' wanna take this beast more than once...
damn map is taking forever to load 😡 😡
omgg this is so annoying
its like we all have dial up again...


hahaha...i guess i've been stuck there for... 16? (12 up thru high school, 4 in college...)
It's been 12 years since I started college (and got a few degrees along the way)😛
I suppose if you count pre-school, MBA and training at work I've got 24 years.I've been stuck there for 12 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Otherwise I only have 21 ... Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I meant education section 😡 😛i'm being educated too... on how drop down menus dont work to choose my undergrad school
ahh i hate life. i had to reset my password cause i don't remember which one i used 🙁
apparently NONE of them are working and multiple people are stuck on this menu and the next ... 😡I suppose if you count pre-school, MBA and training at work I've got 24 years.Otherwise I only have 21 ...
Oh lord, I don't even want to go there. I just covered my grey hairs last night with L'oreal.
ok... i selected my college.... now i'm locked up on 'save education'
Oh lord, I don't even want to go there. I just covered my grey hairs last night with L'oreal.
I didn't have any before today,but i see a couple now!!

Does anybody know of someone who has successfully registered yet ?
Does anybody know of someone who has successfully registered yet ?
yeah, 3 or 4 people said on here that they got through..
The drop down box worked!i'm scared to admit that this is working 

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
HELP! Now I have a "reserve seat" checkmark icon next to the test site, but what do I do next? No links are apparent.
haha no one knows.
crap. i knew i should have kept my mouth shut.
i'm scared to admit that this is working![]()
me 2, made it to the map...
HELP! Now I have a "reserve seat" checkmark icon next to the test site, but what do I do next? No links are apparent.
I am there too, just click on the reserve seat icon .
we should all get two points... just for suffering through this..


i made it all the way to the payment page, but the server kicks me out before i get to the payment confirmation page! so i've had to enter my credit card info a bunch of times, which makes me nervous... aaaargh, AAMC get your act together!
I like a point per hour 😉we should all get two points... just for suffering through this..![]()
![]()
![]()
Things that will happen before MCAT registration starts to work:
1) Scientists will discover the cure for cancer
2) Non-human primates will rule the world (and fix the registration problem)
3) Any other ideas?
somebody will graduate from medical school.
unfortunately, it won't be any of us.
God, i'm delirious.
hey,
i've been trying since the start, and have finally made it to the serach page
what do you recommend to do at this stage? I don't want to get booted out again.
This sucks.
i've been trying since the start, and have finally made it to the serach page
what do you recommend to do at this stage? I don't want to get booted out again.
This sucks.
I like a point per hour 😉
haha... yeah.. and since it's been almost six... damn, i might have a chance! (my latest practice 24+6= the magic 30!)
okay... i've been 'checking for available seats' for about 10 mins......
go put on your lucky underwear.hey,
i've been trying since the start, and have finally made it to the serach page
what do you recommend to do at this stage? I don't want to get booted out again.
This sucks.
Just keep hitting reload/refresh or hit back. Dont' restart the process!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's REALLY fun is that you can keep doing this over and over and eventually, you'll hit the 20 minute limit on the hold for your seat and it will take you to a page saying "your seat is no longer available".i made it all the way to the payment page, but the server kicks me out before i get to the payment confirmation page! so i've had to enter my credit card info a bunch of times, which makes me nervous...
Ah, simple pleasures...
If you happen to get logged in:
1. use the right click on any link you can and open a new tab or window. This will keep you logged in while you can navigate from other pages.
2. push back or refresh. I think the refresh was most useful for me.
3. have patience and let the page load all the way before you touch anything
4. email the aamc and tell them we deserve a discount on this crap for the additional emotional distress. [email protected]
It took me from 7:40am to 1:25pm but I am successfully registered for the date I wanted. Good luck!
👍
1. use the right click on any link you can and open a new tab or window. This will keep you logged in while you can navigate from other pages.
2. push back or refresh. I think the refresh was most useful for me.
3. have patience and let the page load all the way before you touch anything
4. email the aamc and tell them we deserve a discount on this crap for the additional emotional distress. [email protected]
It took me from 7:40am to 1:25pm but I am successfully registered for the date I wanted. Good luck!
👍
Just keep hitting reload/refresh or hit back. Dont' restart the process!
haha if you see the "mcat/exception" page loading you knwo you're screwed.
If you happen to get logged in:
1. use the right click on any link you can and open a new tab or window. This will keep you logged in while you can navigate from other pages.
2. push back or refresh. I think the refresh was most useful for me.
3. have patience and let the page load all the way before you touch anything
4. email the aamc and tell them we deserve a discount on this crap for the additional emotional distress. [email protected]
It took me from 7:40am to 1:25pm but I am successfully registered for the date I wanted. Good luck!
👍
what is the wait you guys are getting on 'available seats'?
i need a drink. and i dont even drink.


y