MCAT Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tigerstang

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else get the e-mail from Mayo Rochester today about releasing your MCAT physics score? Has anyone else figured out how to do that? I took this test nearly a decade ago and can't remember my score, let alone how to send it off! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same email from Mayo Rochester. I went to the aamcas website and re-registered to remember my user name. However, I did not find the option where we could send our MCAT scores to individual institutions of our choosing. Try this this to find your MCAT score/ AAMCAS user name: https://services.aamc.org/mcatthx/ . If you can find out how to send the scores to individual institutions, please let me know. Thanks!

I saw this email as well. That MCAT score release site doesn't even allow you to send to a residency program! I don't know how we're supposed to send it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I saw this email as well. That MCAT score release site doesn't even allow you to send to a residency program! I don't know how we're supposed to send it.

There is a spot to print a mcat score report to institutions not listed on the MCAT website with an "authenticity verification code" printed at the bottom of the score report, and a web address to log onto in the middle of the score report. Mail that report to Mayo and they can enter the verification code to check the authenticity of your score report.

There is a spot to print a mcat score report to institutions not listed on the MCAT website with an "authenticity verification code" printed at the bottom of the score report, and a web address to log onto in the middle of the score report. Mail that report to Mayo and they can enter the verification code to check the authenticity of your score report.

yes i talked to the customer service people at AAMC/MCAT, and they said this was the only way to do it.