This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

WhatsupDoc23

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have a variety of MCAT books for sale in good-excellent condition. I prefer to sell in sets but willing to sell Examkrackers individually. Prices do NOT include shipping. Will ship anywhere in USA. May be willing to negotiate prices.

NEXT STEP PREP 2015(Best MCAT prep book):
General Chemistry & Physics Strategy and Practice
Biology & Biochemistry Content Review & Strategy and Practice
Critical Analysis & Reasoning Content Review & Strategy and Practice
Chemistry & Organic Chemistry Content Review
Physics and Math Content Review
Psychology & Sociology Content Review and Strategy & Practice
AAMC- The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam (MCAT2015)
$500 for 10 books

I will include a 2.5 month study schedule by request.

Kaplan
Complete 5-book subject review 2012
MCAT in a box
$40 for set and cards

Berkeley Review 2013:
Biology-2 parts - SOLD
General Chemistry- 2 parts - SOLD
Organic Chemistry - 2 parts - SOLD
Physics- 2 parts $30

TPR Hyperlearning:
Verbal Workbook
$20

EXAMKRACKERS:
1001 questions in MCAT- Organic Chemistry & Physics- SOLD
101 passages in the MCAT - Verbal Reasoning
Biology
$10 each

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey! I was wondering if you were still selling the prep books? I've had no luck finding anyone who hasn't sold theirs yet. Would really appreciate it!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I was wondering if you were still selling the prep books? I've had no luck finding anyone who hasn't sold theirs yet. Would really appreciate it!

Hey! Yes, they are still available. Please send me a message if your interested before the weekend and I can get them out to you!

100$ for all the tbr books? also what year did you take the mcat? just wondering because I need to know if the 2013 tbr would be good enough for the 2017 exam.

Hello, I am interested in the TPR Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook, the BR Physics, Next Step Psychology & Practice, and EK 1001 Series, and the EK Verbal 101. Do you have any of them left?