You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
MEDPATH 2017 Ohio State University
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I live in Ohio ! I actually go to Ohio State and graduating in May lol. I'm employed in a clinical research lab with one of my professors. Being a scribe sounds incredibly interesting. I applied for a position a few summers ago but the hours were too demanding to fit in my school schedule 🙁I live in Texas. I currently work as an Orthopedic Tech and a Chief Scribe. How about y'all?
Oh nice!! Congrats on your pending graduation! I really enjoy scribing. Research is good as well! And from what I hear, it's favored at OSU. And I'm sure being an OSU grad won't hurt either lolI live in Ohio ! I actually go to Ohio State and graduating in May lol. I'm employed in a clinical research lab with one of my professors. Being a scribe sounds incredibly interesting. I applied for a position a few summers ago but the hours were too demanding to fit in my school schedule 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Michigan here.
Do you have research experience?Oh nice!! Congrats on your pending graduation! I really enjoy scribing. Research is good as well! And from what I hear, it's favored at OSU. And I'm sure being an OSU grad won't hurt either lol
Boooo ! lol. O-H !+1
Sent from my iPhone
Nope, I wish lolDo you have research experience?
this is taking longer then i expected
We will definitely know within 7 days time. Based on previous years threads it's very likely that at least someone in this thread will have an interview so keep the hope up.this is taking longer then i expected
Hey has anyone checked their portal yet? I happened to check mine this morning and it said "updated at Monday, March 13, 2017 4:43 PM Vitals" but it looks exactly the same as it did before... no interview invite or rejection. Does it say the same for the rest of you ?
Hey has anyone checked their portal yet? I happened to check mine this morning and it said "updated at Monday, March 13, 2017 4:43 PM Vitals" but it looks exactly the same as it did before... no interview invite or rejection. Does it say the same for the rest of you ?
+1
yours says it was "updated" as well ?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Where are y'all seeing that it says updated?
Scroll all the way down to the bottom. It'll be right under the CopyrightWhere are y'all seeing that it says updated?
Yeah, now mine says updated at Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:45 PMHey guys, did anyone get another "update" after the "updated at Monday, March 13, 2017 4:43 PM Vitals"?
Same...no idea what it means though lolYeah, now mine says updated at Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:45 PM
Nikki confirmed to me that interview decisions have already been made, they're waiting on the final sign off from the Director, and we will receive status updates "early next week." So I'm guessing Monday or Tuesday.
Just got an email from Nikki:
Thank you for your patience as the MEDPATH review committee completes its final review of its task of identifying interview applicants for the 2017-2018 MEDPATH Program year.
You can expect your status to change and to receive notification of the opportunity to interview no later than Wednesday, March 22.
Thank you for your patience as the MEDPATH review committee completes its final review of its task of identifying interview applicants for the 2017-2018 MEDPATH Program year.
You can expect your status to change and to receive notification of the opportunity to interview no later than Wednesday, March 22.
Just got an email from Nikki:
Thank you for your patience as the MEDPATH review committee completes its final review of its task of identifying interview applicants for the 2017-2018 MEDPATH Program year.
You can expect your status to change and to receive notification of the opportunity to interview no later than Wednesday, March 22.
Well that email scared the s*** out of me lol.
Well that email scared the s*** out of me lol.
+1 I was waiting to read the: "We regret...."
Sent from my iPhone
Lol my stomach sunk as I began reading the email... Phew.
hahaha same !! If an email doesn't start with congratulations I automatically get a bad feeling in my stomach.Well that email scared the s*** out of me lol.
Has anyone had a chance to ask Nikki how many applicants have applied?
One step ahead of you ! lol. I emailed her about an hour or two ago. Will update with her reply.Has anyone had a chance to ask Nikki how many applicants have applied?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Back with pretty good news. She said only 104 applications which is awesome because about a year ago I was told 100-150 people apply so we're on the low end of things ! 1/3 of us will get interviews. Good luck everyone 🙂
Just out of curiosity, did she actually say 1/3? Or are you just using 30?
Using 30Just out of curiosity, did she actually say 1/3? Or are you just using 30?
Last edited:
Good luck this week everyone. Whatever happens, we're all gonna be just fine. 
Compulsively checking my email and then checking this thread to see if anyone else heard back. The wait is killing
Hey guys! New here from indiana.
Synced up my email to basically all my devices, nails basically dwindled down to nothing, and I'm as nervous as Marlin sitting next to Bruce at the "fish are friends" shark meeting.
Wishing everyone the best of luck! Stay positive!
Synced up my email to basically all my devices, nails basically dwindled down to nothing, and I'm as nervous as Marlin sitting next to Bruce at the "fish are friends" shark meeting.
Wishing everyone the best of luck! Stay positive!
Any updates guys!?
Nothing yet!Any updates guys!?
In this case, since they said "no later than 22nd", would that still count as they have tomorrow too to send out those letters?Nothing yet!
Nothing here, either... Do you suppose that there will be a formal rejection if we don't get in?
Yea that's what I'm thinking. It's today or tomorrow. Why do I get the feel that it will probably be tomorrow.In this case, since they said "no later than 22nd", would that still count as they have tomorrow too to send out those letters?
Last edited:
Yes If you get rejected you will definitely get a letter in the mail. As far as the vitals portal goes I'm not too sure. I would ask Nikki but I feel like I've already asked her a million and one questions lol.Nothing here, either... Do you suppose that there will be a formal rejection if we don't get in?
Lol, ask for us.Yes If you get rejected you will definitely get a letter in the mail. As far as the vitals portal goes I'm not too sure. I would ask Nikki but I feel like I've already asked her a million and one questions lol.
LOL I'll take one for the team. I'll update with her reply.Lol, ask for us.
Yes If you get rejected you will definitely get a letter in the mail. As far as the vitals portal goes I'm not too sure. I would ask Nikki but I feel like I've already asked her a million and one questions lol.
In the MAIL? Like, a mail box? Like this is 1990?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes, a letter in the actual mail, to your residence.In the MAIL? Like, a mail box? Like this is 1990?
Lmaooooooo ! Honestly, an email would suffice.
If I could like this more than once, I would.I'm so impatient lol, this is torture....