This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
"updated at Wednesday, March 15, 2017 6:45 PM Vitals"

Members don't see this ad.

Hahahahahaha why would they do a formal rejection.. that's torture.

No updates here yet either!

Ughh this is terrible, too much waiting! I have a feeling we wont know until tomorrow!! :(

Good Luck to Everyone!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Does everyone's portal say updated Wednesday?

I like how everyone's active now! It was a dry silence the last couple days. And I think it's possible to hear back tomorrow!

Wow! Still nothing!
I think I am giving up for today. Hopefully tomorrow will be the day!

Me this morning..

Attachments

• 450e0e28fd75c5e02d45fb08947b47ef.jpg
    450e0e28fd75c5e02d45fb08947b47ef.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 59
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
No status change on the portal and no emails! Anxiety is building up! Has anyone heard back?

Maybe call the office?

Sent from my iPhone

Her email said they would get back to us by "no later than Wednesday" I feel like they still might send out invites later today. It almost the end of March lol....I hope it's today, I'm too impatient.

Her email said they would get back to us by "no later than Wednesday" I feel like they still might send out invites later today. It almost the end of March lol....I hope it's today, I'm too impatient.

I hope so too. I hope by now it's just a matter of updating VITALS.
Keeping my fingers crossed we hear back today!

Has anyone tried calling their office? If Nikki isn't there, would there be anyone else who will take care of this???

If I'm not mistaken, this correspondence would come from the admissions office, not Nikki. So her being out shouldn't effect us hearing back today.

Reactions: 2 users
If I'm not mistaken, this correspondence would come from the admissions office, not Nikki. So her being out shouldn't effect us hearing back today.
Yeah I feel like someone else will be updating the portal, decisions are more than likely finalized already

I'll try calling the office!

Let's keep our hopes up! 3 more hours to go!
Maybe there is someone else in charge of updating the portals and sending the emails.

Let's keep our hopes up! 3 more hours to go!
Maybe there is someone else in charge of updating the portals and sending the emails.
Straight to voicemail :(

I have news!! Lol
Okay so Christine from the admissions office just told me there was a glitch in the system yesterday as they were uploading the information so she is entering the information in today and it will update tomorrow! So everyone will know by tomorrow.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Reactions: 3 users
The portal says it was updated today now.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Same and nothing else has changed, this stinks
Same...nothing changed as well

I think she said it would update tonight, like 3am or so because thats when the vitals portal sends the updates...she was telling me over the phone, I didn't completely understand, but I believe the portal refreshes or updates for students every night at 3am and that's when updates can be seen....so she summed it up by saying tomorrow everyone will know.

Reactions: 1 users
Same...nothing changed as well

I think she said it would update tonight, like 3am or so because thats when the vitals portal sends the updates...she was telling me over the phone, I didn't completely understand, but I believe the portal refreshes or updates for students every night at 3am and that's when updates can be seen....so she summed it up by saying tomorrow everyone will know.
I wish you hadn't told me this. I won't be surprised if I get up at 3:15am just to check the portal.

I wish you hadn't told me this. I won't be surprised if I wake up at 3:15am just to check the portal.
Lol honestly that's why I didn't mention it in my initial post because I felt bad to make everyone freak out at 3am haha and I wasnt 100% sure of what she was saying, because she kinda trailed off saying yeah 3am or sometime in the middle of the night...lol

Guys, how do you check when was the last update in the vitals portal? Thanks

OMG! No email yet but check Vitals mine has updated and I have been invited to interview!

Good luck everyone!!

OMG! No email yet but check Vitals mine has updated and I have been invited to interview!

Good luck everyone!!

Mine hasn't so I guess I'm out. Congrats!

Sent from my iPhone

I received an email for status change at 8:22am.

Also I wouldn't consider its over yet because from reading the last couple years and the description:

"Confirm Your Plans: It is important to inform us of your plans as soon as possible. Follow the link on your Status Page to confirm, reschedule, or decline your interview date."

Because there's a chance people will reject the II and those spots will need to be filled (I'm assuming that's possible because there was an individual the last forum who received an II significantly later than the others).

To those of you who recieved an II did you also get a status change email?

I'm just going to stay hopeful until I receive an email that says something along the lines of I regret to inform you...