Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2020

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi Guys, just got accepted :) tonight!!
can someone add me to the group me!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 6 users
PRAISE GOD, I WAS ACCEPTED LAST NIGHT AS WELL!!!!
CONGRATS EVERYONE.
CAN SOMEONE ADD ME TO THE GROUP ME???? THANKS

Reactions: 7 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m so glad that I found this forum, I had so many questions!

But I was accepted and was wondering if anyone could add me to the groupme please? :)

Reactions: 1 user
I’m so glad that I found this forum, I had so many questions!

But I was accepted and was wondering if anyone could add me to the groupme please? :)
Pm me your phone number

Hey guys,

I got accepted yesterday!! Can someone add me to the groupme too.

Last edited:
Hey congrats on getting in you guys :). I may have some housing opportunities in my current building if anyone is interested. Its a 30 second walk from campus, modern style housing, and really good rates for being in Nashville. If someone could add me to the groupme that would be great. Good luck to everyone.

Attachments

• IMG_4362.jpeg
    IMG_4362.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 119
There is no interviews for this program
Well, i won't get my hopes down then....I didn't get a chance to take the MCAT due to COVID. The earliest date I could get was July 18th ( original was scheduled in march and my dates got continuously canceled). I wonder how having no test score will realistically affect my chances.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone happen to know when the next wave of acceptances are?

I got accepted last week on June 4th! May someone please add me to the GroupMe as well?

I got accepted into the program a couple weeks ago, could someone add me to the groupme ? Thanks.

I got accepted into the program! Can someone add me to the group please?

Were you guys emailed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, too, was waitlisted. Let's keep the faith!

Reactions: 1 users
I wonder if they cut down their class size this year

Got waitlisted too. Is the waitlist dynamic or should we take it as a L?

Just called them. The receptionist told me that the class isn’t full and that they are working on finalizing decisions. Focus is on medical and dental since their orientation is this week. Hope this can help someone.

Just called them. The receptionist told me that the class isn’t full and that they are working on finalizing decisions. Focus is on medical and dental since their orientation is this week. Hope this can help someone.
How will that work with those on the waitlist.