Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
When did you apply? I’m trying to see what month they in for submit dates
I submitted in January directly through their website. I got an acceptance letter last night June 29th.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
For those pre-dents who haven’t been accepted have you already submitted your dental school apps for this cycle?
Yeah they just sent a denial email last week for a class of 2025 seat. So I said I’ll just be a super early applicant since that’s when majority of their class apply and get in. This my 3rd time applying and with a masters but my first time applying in June so hopefully this cycle is mine 🤞🏽

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, if the GroupMe link isn't working (GroupMe) for you please direct message me your name and phone number so I can manually add you.

Hoping the rest of y'all receive an acceptance letter!

Reactions: 1 users
Congratulations everyone, I hope to be with you guys soon..

Lol I know! It was like 57 yesterday 😭
Y’all know what I thought about….and I promise this is not to put negative energy in the air, but what about the ppl that have been accepted that don’t know this group me exist🤷🏾‍♀️….LMAO😂😂like that literally just crossed my mind….OMGGG but we’re gonna just gonna keep in mind that God has already answered our prayers🙏🏾

Y’all know what I thought about….and I promise this is not to put negative energy in the air, but what about the ppl that have been accepted that don’t know this group me exist🤷🏾‍♀️….LMAO😂😂like that literally just crossed my mind….OMGGG but we’re gonna just gonna keep in mind that God has already answered our prayers🙏🏾
now cmon 🥴 lol but yes we are sending nothing but positive vibes in the air

Reactions: 3 users
Hi everyone I was accepted last night into the program! Can someone add me to the group me please?

Good morning guys,

So I contacted admissions this morning and asked them about the status of my app, and they told me that they are expanding all programs and that the class isn’t finalized yet and that acceptances are still underway but acceptances are to intended to be completed this so the good news is we still have a chance, so then I called the registrar’s office and she said that she suppose to have the final list this month mind you didn’t give a date for this month so it can be anytime this month. Also, I called the graduate school and they basically said they still reviewing the apps, but we’re gonna have an answer, so just keep praying guys!!!🙌🏾🙌🏾I’m trying my best to get us an answer they also told me that the admissions office couldn’t reach out to the admissions committee for an answer about your app which I don’t understand but hey I tried and I’m gonna keep trying until I get an acceptance🙏🏾

Reactions: 9 users
Good morning guys,

So I contacted admissions this morning and asked them about the status of my app, and they told me that they are expanding all programs and that the class isn’t finalized yet and that acceptances are still underway but acceptances are to intended to be completed this so the good news is we still have a chance, so then I called the registrar’s office and she said that she suppose to have the final list this month mind you didn’t give a date for this month so it can be anytime this month. Also, I called the graduate school and they basically said they still reviewing the apps, but we’re gonna have an answer, so just keep praying guys!!!🙌🏾🙌🏾I’m trying my best to get us an answer they also told me that the admissions office couldn’t reach out to the admissions committee for an answer about your app which I don’t understand but hey I tried and I’m gonna keep trying until I get an acceptance🙏🏾
That is good news to hear indeed 💯

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
That is good news to hear indeed 💯
Absolutely!!, I also mentioned that I had time sensitive decisions to make with so little time in which I do so maybe just maybe things will move a little bit faster!! I called every office I knew!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Good morning guys,

Yeah that’s pretty much the same thing they told me!

Absolutely!!, I also mentioned that I had time sensitive decisions to make with so little time in which I do so maybe just maybe things will move a little bit faster!! I called every office I knew!!!
Thank you for your efforts!

Hey guys, I got this email from admissions just earlier.

Attachments

• BCCBBAB1-1811-47C6-8168-308271D0C4E0.png
    BCCBBAB1-1811-47C6-8168-308271D0C4E0.png
    328.8 KB · Views: 178
So does that means the class is capped at capacity??🤷🏾‍♀️
Hmm I’m not quite sure. I wouldn’t think so cause they said that they’re expanding this year. Did anyone else in the forum get a similar email??

Hmm I’m not quite sure. I wouldn’t think so cause they said that they’re expanding this year. Did anyone else in the forum get a similar email??
Ahhh…ok so that what was told to me this morning that they were expanding the programs…every office I called said basically the same exact thing so that’s confusing….and no I didn’t get that email

Last edited:
Aw man 😟 sorry you got waitlisted! But remember, it’s just a delay not a denial! Look at me trying to stay positive lol

Aw man 😟 sorry you got waitlisted! But remember, it’s just a delay not a denial! Look at me trying to stay positive lol
Lol thanks! You didn’t get an email as such right? Cause I’m sure I’m not the only one.

I just saw from last year's forum that one of the people got accepted a week later after being on the waitlist. They applied in December the previous year like I did last year, waitlisted on June 16, 2020, and received their acceptance on June 25, 2020. Plus someone told me who did MHS last year that several of her classmates were on the waitlist as well. So to those who receive a waitlist email as I did, it's coming! Keeping the faith!

Hey y’all, I just made an account but I’ve been following this forum since April. Congratulations to everyone that’s been accepted! And I just received this same email... not really sure how to feel about it honestly. Trying to be optimistic about it. But my friend completed the MHS program this year and one of her classmates got accepted the day classes started, so we never a know.

Hey y’all, I just made an account but I’ve been following this forum since April. Congratulations to everyone that’s been accepted! And I just received this same email... not really sure how to feel about it honestly. Trying to be optimistic about it. But my friend completed the MHS program this year and one of her classmates got accepted the day classes started, so we never a know.
Yeah, I knew I wasn't the only one lol, optimism is key!

We're gonna get in!! God is good!

Hey Good morning guys, did anyone else on the forum get a waitlist email?

I just checked my email and I got a waitlist email 😩 Not too worried about it though because although I really want to go to Meharry I have another program I’ve been accepted to. And technically it’s not a final answer so there’s still hope 😂🤞🏾

Got my rejection letter yesterday, but I also have another program that I was accepted into. I pray y'all who are waiting get accepted and are able to successfully complete the program!! Y'all got this

Quick Question….when y’all applied, did y’all submit your transcript? I’m wondering because the application didn’t have a designated place to attach transcript, if it was supposed to be attached.👀

It’s been fifty-leven days umteen hours I’m still waiting for Meharry to return 😅
No but seriously everyone is hearing back from admissions except for me 🥺

Quick Question….when y’all applied, did y’all submit your transcript? I’m wondering because the application didn’t have a designated place to attach transcript, if it was supposed to be attached.👀
Yes I did, I sent it to the email, I think it was the lady name who starts with a S

It’s been fifty-leven days umteen hours I’m still waiting for Meharry to return 😅
No but seriously everyone is hearing back from admissions except for me 🥺
It’s okay, I understand. Good news will be coming soon

looking for a male roommate for on campus housing. I have 2 bedrooms right on campus. Call or text me at 615-378-7955. Must be clean and non smoker and no pets

Hey guys, has anyone heard anything yet. Did they take a pause or something, I need them to keep rolling with these acceptance letters. Speaking it into existence of course.

Hey guys, has anyone heard anything yet. Did they take a pause or something, I need them to keep rolling with these acceptance letters. Speaking it into existence of course.
Hey, I don’t necessarily think they took a pause of acceptance letters, I believe the classes are full. And if people decide not to go through with MHS or people decline the offer, I feel like then that’s when someone or some people will come off the waitlist.

Hey, I don’t necessarily think they took a pause of acceptance letters, I believe the classes are full. And if people decide not to go through with MHS or people decline the offer, I feel like then that’s when someone or some people will come off the waitlist.
Did admission inform you that class was full? Because just last week they were working on the graduate school.

Did admission inform you that class was full? Because just last week they were working on the graduate school.
Nope, I said I believe. That’s the only thing I could think of why no one has heard anything. It makes sense. There’s over 70 people in the GM, and that’s not even including the students that don’t know about this forum.

I haven't gotten an acceptance, rejection, or waitlist. I'm still waiting to even hear at all from the school

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Nope, I said I believe. That’s the only thing I could think of why no one has heard anything. It makes sense. There’s over 70 people in the GM, and that’s not even including the students that don’t know about this forum.
Yea, I don't think they are done accepting people because they are expanding the program and accepting more students. I heard this from a previous student who went through the MHS program last year. A lot of people from the old MHS forum last year were accepted in the middle of July. I am going to be optimistic and think positive.