Meharry Masters of Health Science Program 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yea I need to go work in the admin office because this is ridiculous now frfr. I been waiting forever yall but God got us. At this point they need to accept everybody.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 5 users
I’m in the SAME EXACT situation, and I technically have until tomorrow to let my other program know something 😒
This is sooo messed up. Have you tried emailing Ms.Shelita? I haven’t received a response yet.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Yea I need to go work in the admin office because this is ridiculous now frfr. I been waiting forever yall but God got us. At this point they need to accept everybody.
I cosign that!

Reactions: 1 user
I understand that the med school class isn’t full yet but they could atleast accept the ones who have already been denied from the MD program. I’m confused, you would think it’s a graduate committee handling MHS and a Med school committee handling their MD program but I’m starting to think the Med school has to also give us a final say cause nothing else makes sense about this delay. Idk I guess I’ll call around tomorrow.

I understand that the med school class isn’t full yet but they could atleast accept the ones who have already been denied from the MD program. I’m confused, you would think it’s a graduate committee handling MHS and a Med school committee handling their MD program but I’m starting to think the Med school has to also give us a final say cause nothing else makes sense about this delay. Idk I guess I’ll call around tomorrow.
Yeah that’s what I was saying also accept the ones who applied directly too. Yeah do that!

omg... y'all... I just got accepted!!!

Reactions: 10 users
I WAS JUST ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!! OMG I can’t believe this!!!!

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who are accepted to MHS, here is the group me link! I'll be joining y'all real soon! GroupMe

THANK YOU GOD, I just got accepted as well. Blessings all around, this is the week for us all!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Congrats to everyone getting acceptances right now!!!

Reactions: 6 users
OMG Congratulations to ALL of those JUST accepted!!!! I can't wait for my acceptance!!!! Praying for me and everyone else still waiting!!!! God WILL come through!!!! :)

The LORD is good! More acceptances coming this week!

Reactions: 3 users
I just looked on groupme and there is only 53 people so PLENTY of room!

I think more acceptances will be coming quicker cause now that orientation is done and the school of graduate studies isn't filled. SO NO MORE EXCUSES LOL!

Hey can someone drop the groupme link, I tried earlier and it said it failed to load

Congratulations to those who’ve been accepted!

Hey, can someone either add me in the GroupMe or post a new link because none of the ones posted are working for me

Hey, can someone either add me in the GroupMe or post a new link because none of the ones posted are working for me
Can you try this QR code and let me know if it works??

Attachments

• MHS GroupME QR Code.jpg
    MHS GroupME QR Code.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 99
I was accepted yesterday and didn't get to see the email this morning. I have already been accepted in DPMS and today is our first day of class. So will be declining the offer. Hope it goes to someone else

Reactions: 7 users
Wow! Congratulations to everyone who’s been accepted! Glad we’re finally seeing some movement!

Congratulations to everyone !! Is there anyone who has been accepted who only applied to the medical school? If so, did you receive a rejection email or only an invitation to the program?

ACCEPTED!!!! Congratulations to my new classmates & those who are still waiting keep them faith it’s not over yet.

Reactions: 11 users
ACCEPTED!!!! Congratulations to my new classmates & those who are still waiting keep them faith it’s not over yet.
👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾🙌🏾Congratulations to youuu!!!

Now see how you was talking about moving to different state an God had already came through lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users