You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Memes of Podiatry
Started by GreenHousePub
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you could pay me two hundo for rural wound care I’d drop everything right now and go
That shouldn’t be a problem. Now that we can place spinal implants angios are next
Amazing
D
deleted285117
D
deleted285117
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don’t know about that one…eek
D
deleted285117
Q: What do you call an angry podiatrist?
A:
Badabing!
A:
Badabing!
This was actually me tbh. I decided on pod school before I even took the mcat
podourology
Full Member
I like em both, enjoy both their perspective. XD
D
deleted285117
👊🏻😜🕺
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Surgeons hate him! Learn his secrets now!
Arrrr! There could be calluses on the other side of that foot.
Last edited:
I suspect there is a 25 modifier on that biggunView attachment 380847
Arrrr! There could be calluses on the other side of that foot.
👏class👏findings👏only👏q👏 modifiers 👏
Painful nail fungus is not a thing.
Diabetes only is not a thing
Diabetic neuropathy is not a thing
Diabetic neuropathy with PVD is a thing
Previous amps are a thing. Previous amp and hammertoe? Those puppies are getting surgically straightened. Then you have straight enough toes and even with a previous amp but no more deformity....I won't cut your toenails.
Edit: arterial disease. Not swelling, varicosity, thin waxy atrophic skin etc.
Painful nail fungus is not a thing.
Diabetes only is not a thing
Diabetic neuropathy is not a thing
Diabetic neuropathy with PVD is a thing
Previous amps are a thing. Previous amp and hammertoe? Those puppies are getting surgically straightened. Then you have straight enough toes and even with a previous amp but no more deformity....I won't cut your toenails.
Edit: arterial disease. Not swelling, varicosity, thin waxy atrophic skin etc.
Last edited:
Fact Check: True
But: We’re at >6200 now. Will be more than ABFAS in 2 years. It is the fastest growing Podiatry board and fewer than 30 resign or become revoked every year.
Doesn’t take a genius to see that as long as ABFAS has their standards set the way they are (which will be debated on here whether that’s a good or bad thing til the end of time) there will be more podiatrists turning to alternative boards every year. Particularly those who don’t give a hoot about elective surgery.
D
deleted285117
D
deleted285117
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted285117
😂😂😂
D