Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why do I hear boss music all of a sudden?
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Why do I hear boss music all of a sudden?
Dude didn't ABFAS fail you
Nah bro. Got in on appeal. The system worked.Dude didn't ABFAS fail you
To be fair if the system worked - someone like Feli who is clearly a well trained surgeon, knowledgeable, with proven good cases and radiographs which he has posted here should’ve been an easy pass and not required an appeal.Nah bro. Got in on appeal. The system worked.
It just took $4kNah bro. Got in on appeal. The system worked.
You get it back if you win I believe so short term loan.It just took $4k
You remind us of a previous poster. If anything it’s a compliment.I’m confused
That is cutswithfury, he was banned and you’re now the de facto big surgery guy here lolI’m confused
It's a tremendous honor. We're all looking forward to seeing the hero with endless fury make a comeback.I’m confused
Nobody is punching down bro. They behead the king not the jester.Let's go on the record that I am fair game. And I am going to volunteer Feli as being fair game as well
Nobody is punching down bro. They behead the king not the jester.
Toenails are on high alert bracing themselves today. Big energy!
Most accurate one!
Its never lupus until it is...
my life changed after that moment
Does anyone really believe those numbers? I am not saying the hospital is the good guy, but zero chance anyone is paying that.
This is a rough one. I basically gotta turn my CMEs into vacation budgets cuz of this lol.
Amazing
Me too!If you could pay me two hundo for rural wound care I’d drop everything right now and go
Sadly I am not Fellowship trained. But in the spirit of our profession, as a non-fellowship-trained meme artist, I am going to start a fellowship in memes. So now I am a fellowship director. Now taking applications for those seeking further advanced training in memes. Similar to surgical fellowship, this also will do nothing to advance your career.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.