Memes of Podiatry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sometimes hard to tell if y’all are joking… I guess I feel a bit better cuz I thought WTF when I saw @air bud ’s meme 😬
tell me you are in private practice without telling me you are in private practice...
 
8du45h.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ok I'm not on reddit but I got curious and was browsing--this is an actual one-stage surgery. A surgeon made a conscious decision to do all of this at once. I'm flabbergasted.
1706705548986.png

Murder has happened all through the world since ancient times, but it's still shocking to hear about it happening if it's near your home. That's how I feel now