You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan State c/o 2022 Applicants!
Started by Vet_Squared80
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Checked with Emma, still no movement on the OOS waitlist.
What number are you? I moved two places since last checking in. I'm now 79Checked with Emma, still no movement on the OOS waitlist.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
32, I started at 34What number are you? I moved two places since last checking in. I'm now 79![]()
what the date of the next check-in for the OOS waitlist
April 17what the date of the next check-in for the OOS waitlist
Are you OOS?officially declined my acceptance letter to MSU. was number 3 on the waitlist. so goodluck to every one else on the waitlist!
And were you accepted off of the waitlist or declined your spot?officially declined my acceptance letter to MSU. was number 3 on the waitlist. so goodluck to every one else on the waitlist!
I am OoS and i was on the waitlistAnd were you accepted off of the waitlist or declined your spot?
Sorry, so did you get an acceptance from the waitlist or did you just send in that you didn’t want to be on the waitlist? I’m trying to figure out if the waitlist has finally moved. Sorry for bugging!I am OoS and i was on the waitlist
Congrats and good luck at VMCVM!officially declined my acceptance letter to MSU. was number 3 on the waitlist. so goodluck to every one else on the waitlist!
Got an acceptance from the waitlistSorry, so did you get an acceptance from the waitlist or did you just send in that you didn’t want to be on the waitlist? I’m trying to figure out if the waitlist has finally moved. Sorry for bugging!
Thank you and good luck to you!Got an acceptance from the waitlist
just got an email back and apparently they have extended offers to 4 people off the OOS waitlist
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9
906765
Has anyone heard anything about the IS waitlist?
Has anyone found the CVM academic calendar online? Aside from starting early, will it be the same as the rest of the student body as far as breaks and summer?
i think summer should still be the same, as well as winter break. We're currently figuring out what to do with spring break. We usually schedule it depending on when SAVMA symposium is, and I think they're changing the time the conference will occur next year. It's currently be voted on by our students for which week we'd prefer to have off.Has anyone found the CVM academic calendar online? Aside from starting early, will it be the same as the rest of the student body as far as breaks and summer?
Good to know. Thanksi think summer should still be the same, as well as winter break. We're currently figuring out what to do with spring break. We usually schedule it depending on when SAVMA symposium is, and I think they're changing the time the conference will occur next year. It's currently be voted on by our students for which week we'd prefer to have off.
According to the schedule builder it looks like we may get a week for thanksgiving but I’m not sure if they will have something else for us today for 3 daysGood to know. Thanks
Declined my OOS offer (not waitlist). I hope this helps one of you!!! Good luck to you all, fellow [future] veterinarians! 

Has anyone been pulled off the OOS waitlist recently?
Call Emma, she will tell you the definitive answer.Anyone know of any IS waitlist movement?
For any OOS people, I was offered admission today (#17 on the waitlist). I will most likely decline my seat as I already committed to PennVet. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the waitlist for OOS is moving!
so i got the email from donna that IS seats are full and they have only called one alternate. Does anyone think there will still be movement in the next couple of weeks? Trying to stay positive, but it’s hard🤔
I just got the same email. I'm now number 7. So I'm right there with you.
I asked where the list had moved last year at this time, and it had moved 12 spots. So from this point through August they had only called a few people. Not to be a debby downer, but unless you are the first couple numbers it's not looking great. 🙁
i’m now #8 so i’m right next to you...yeah i talked to some people and they said before the deadline they already called 7 people and after they called about 8 more...i’m freaking out, this wait is horrible
I just got the same email. I'm now number 7. So I'm right there with you.
I asked where the list had moved last year at this time, and it had moved 12 spots. So from this point through August they had only called a few people. Not to be a debby downer, but unless you are the first couple numbers it's not looking great. 🙁
I just got the same email. I'm now number 7. So I'm right there with you.
I asked where the list had moved last year at this time, and it had moved 12 spots. So from this point through August they had only called a few people. Not to be a debby downer, but unless you are the first couple numbers it's not looking great. 🙁
i’m now #8 so i’m right next to you...yeah i talked to some people and they said before the deadline they already called 7 people and after they called about 8 more...i’m freaking out, this wait is horrible
The 12 spots number came from Emma, and I believe they got down to 15 or so last year by August. I'm still going to hope for admission but I'm guessing it won't happen. Time to reapply again I suppose, for my last shot. 🙁
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
9
906765
I'm in the same boat with both of you. Cried as soon as I seen the email. I think with the new curriculum people want to go there and aren't giving up their seats so I've lost hopeThe 12 spots number came from Emma, and I believe they got down to 15 or so last year by August. I'm still going to hope for admission but I'm guessing it won't happen. Time to reapply again I suppose, for my last shot. 🙁
Thank you for posting! I can't believe how much the OOS list has started moving, I'm #32 so here's hoping good news comes for all of us soon! Good luck at Penn!!!!For any OOS people, I was offered admission today (#17 on the waitlist). I will most likely decline my seat as I already committed to PennVet. Just wanted to give everyone a heads up that the waitlist for OOS is moving!
Any movement on the OOS waitlist??
I was #21 and received an offer this morning! I will be accepting.
Congrats!I was #21 and received an offer this morning! I will be accepting.
I am now #44 on the waitlist and they have 10 outstanding seats available. I am feeling defeated at this point. I will try again next year though! 🙂
Thank you! And I am keeping my fingers crossed for those who are still waiting!!Congrats!
Just giving an update so that some people can use the numbers to see/use:
I started out on the OOS waitlist as 65/164, and now I'm 32/99
So the waitlist is definitely moving hahahaha
Emma told me the same thing: "10 outstanding offers" and I'm understanding that as there are 10 spots that are unclaimed as of right now just like above post mentioned ^^
I started out on the OOS waitlist as 65/164, and now I'm 32/99
So the waitlist is definitely moving hahahaha
Emma told me the same thing: "10 outstanding offers" and I'm understanding that as there are 10 spots that are unclaimed as of right now just like above post mentioned ^^
Hello fellow classmate! 🙂I was #21 and received an offer this morning! I will be accepting.
ACCEPTED THIS MORNING!!!! I was sobbing and had my final presentation for my masters.....it’s fine haha. But I started at #34 on the waitlist!
Congrats, when you accepted, what was your current position on the waitlist?ACCEPTED THIS MORNING!!!! I was sobbing and had my final presentation for my masters.....it’s fine haha. But I started at #34 on the waitlist!
#7Congrats, when you accepted, what was your current position on the waitlist?
Congrats!!ACCEPTED THIS MORNING!!!! I was sobbing and had my final presentation for my masters.....it’s fine haha. But I started at #34 on the waitlist!
Yay!!!! Congratulations!!! 🙂ACCEPTED THIS MORNING!!!! I was sobbing and had my final presentation for my masters.....it’s fine haha. But I started at #34 on the waitlist!
Any more movement on the OOS waitlist?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm now 31 on the waitlist, 4 outstanding offers.
I'm #65 with 3 seats left.
Did you get your update today or yesterday? I emailed for an update yesterday morning and there were 3 offers out.
i just officially accepted my OOS seat, Blessings to God!! looking for some nice places to stay in the Lansing area any opinions!!!