Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

Started by BeanDVM
Tags Tags
vet c/o 2027
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mine looked like this too! Does that mean all the requirements are fulfilled?

that was my interpretation, plus this year you needed all prereqs complete to pass review so theoretically anyone admitted shouldn’t be missing anything i think
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine looked like this too! Does that mean all the requirements are fulfilled?
I also got an email that looked like this! I took it to mean everything was fulfilled but thought it was weird that they sent an email for that. I thought they’d only send it if we were missing something so it freaked me out
 
Anyone else STILL not heard anything about interviews??

I’m waiting on info. about that as well. OOS and still in review. If I may ask, how did the possibility of more interviews come about? Did MSU say anything about them conducting more interviews in the coming weeks/months?
 
I’m waiting on info. about that as well. OOS and still in review. If I may ask, how did the possibility of more interviews come about? Did MSU say anything about them conducting more interviews in the coming weeks/months?

They didn’t say anything to me other than that they would send my application to be reviewed. I assumed they would have to at least consider us for interviews in order for us to be compared to other applicants or for “fairness” but we have no confirmation that’s the case as far as I know
 
Admissions responded to my email about an update on my application status:

"Your application is still under academic and/or file review. If you qualify for an interview you will be invited to virtual Multi-Mini Interviews. Interviews will take place the week of April 10, 2023."

There's hope!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those waiting to see if we get an interview next week, do you think they’ll email us by today? I’m waiting on the edge of my seat here as an OOS-er. [emoji28]
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It’s crazy how late they’re sending invites for you guys! If they’re still conducting interviews on Friday, how will they get decisions out in time for Monday’s deadline???
 
It’s crazy how late they’re sending invites for you guys! If they’re still conducting interviews on Friday, how will they get decisions out in time for Monday’s deadline???
There’s no possible way they will be able to at least in my head.
 
I still have yet to be reviewed so I doubt it. They aren't only reviewing apps that they messed up, they never finished reviewing all applicants. So I had no issues with my app but am still in review. 🙁