Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I agree that its weird... maybe they're just trying to figure out what to do? like hold a second round of interviews? Regardless, I have just sent them an email and I'll let you know what they say! Thank you for encouraging me to email them :)
Let us know how it goes! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
IMG_5774.jpg

I reach out about timeline since at the interview it was stated they would be in contact in early March

Reactions: 2 users
I hope we hear this week! I’m beginning to think it’s going to be next week lol!

for ya’ll today or tomorrow!!

Reactions: 1 user
Alright y’all let’s hope for tomorrow!!!!!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Has anyone who was initially denied (due to prereqs) who then got considered again heard anything about interviews and what not? They haven't contacted me since they said they would review my application again
Have you received any update on this?? I haven't… 🤯

Members don't see this ad :)
Im starting to get so antsy and annoyed! I’ve heard from every school but them. It’s almost April. And then they’re so closed lip about it when we all ask

Reactions: 4 users
If they don’t update us tomorrow, I’m gonna loose my mind. This is driving me crazy

Reactions: 4 users
I don’t think it would be wrong to contact them, especially given that they just released in state decisions, but it’s totally up to you! i just find it weird they haven’t contacted you guys
i also havent heard anything :(

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone gotten anything? I wish they would give us an updated timeline lol

It just feels kinda unprofessional that people have to pick a vet school by April 17 and they haven't even sent out all the interview invites yet. Like they have 2 weeks...

I don't think it's fair that they knew of their mistakes (credits not crossing over as the same from uni to uni) early on in the process and waited until the very end to send out that notification. OSU sent out the same warning a week after submitting in September, giving ample time to explain/fix it. Now there is a high probability that they won't consider the applications they screwed up on, at least not in the same way as if we were in the general pool.

At this point, I paid 70$ for them to screw me over.

• Care
It is so disheartening to not hear anything. We are literally about to be in April

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
Let’s hope for tomorrow!! We have to keep the faith lol!

There should be a nationwide standard for sending out decisions, just like there is for accepting imo. Four weeks before or more

Reactions: 6 users
If it’s not tomorrow I think I’m going to cry ahahaha

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
any updates anyone? OOS and nothing today 🙁

I am very sad ahah! Maybe it will be tomorrow!

Well hopefully it’s going to be early April!! :)