Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

Started by BeanDVM
Tags Tags
vet c/o 2027
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
IMG_5774.jpg

I reach out about timeline since at the interview it was stated they would be in contact in early March
 
Has anyone who was initially denied (due to prereqs) who then got considered again heard anything about interviews and what not? They haven't contacted me since they said they would review my application again
Have you received any update on this?? I haven't… 🤯
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I don't think it's fair that they knew of their mistakes (credits not crossing over as the same from uni to uni) early on in the process and waited until the very end to send out that notification. OSU sent out the same warning a week after submitting in September, giving ample time to explain/fix it. Now there is a high probability that they won't consider the applications they screwed up on, at least not in the same way as if we were in the general pool.

At this point, I paid 70$ for them to screw me over.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad