You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
Waitlisted. Kinda stinks we don’t even get to know our rank until after April 17th? Congratulations to those accepted!!!!
kwright9876
New Member
ik, especially after waiting so long already.Waitlisted. Kinda stinks we don’t even get to know our rank until after April 17th?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS acceptance, so excited! had to read a few times
Last edited:
OOS accepted! I will likely not accept my seat but since my choices are both OOS I’ll need to weight the pros and cons of each. Hope everyone got a good response!
OOS acceptance!!
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!
OOS ACCEPTANCE!!!
CONGRATS! We did it!!
Yay!!! I can’t believe it! I will be accepting my spot tooCONGRATS! We did it!!
OOS acceptance!!! Congrats everyone!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OOS Acceptance!! This was my only one and my first time!!! All it takes is one yes guys<3
Waitlisted! Does anyone know how long to OOS waitlist is?
i’m rooting for you!!!
I’m rooting for you!! You have been so amazing this entire time & have kept all of us going with your positivity 💗Waitlisted! Does anyone know how long to OOS waitlist is?
Thank you this means the world!! Congrats on your acceptance!!!!i’m rooting for you!!!
Thank you so much (,:I’m rooting for you!! You have been so amazing this entire time & have kept all of us going with your positivity 💗
Has anyone else not received anything yet?
Woohooo what a wait!! [emoji1319][emoji1319][emoji1319]Congrats to everyone who was accepted so far! I’m rooting for those waitlisted(the list moves quite a few spots so there is still a major chance!!)
For those accepted hop on over to our fb page!
For those accepted hop on over to our fb page!
OOS acceptance!
kara.mosier8
New Member
OOS acceptance!! This is so surreal! This is my second cycle and MSU was my last hope this cycle. It only takes one yes y’all and I am feeling that big time right now 💚
Congrats to those accepted! To those on the waitlist, don’t loose hope! The OOS waitlist moves A LOT! I have a friend in my class who was ~150 on the OOS waitlist and whelp, now they’re finishing up their second year.
This gives me a lot of hope, thank you! 🙂Congrats to those accepted! To those on the waitlist, don’t loose hope! The OOS waitlist moves A LOT! I have a friend in my class who was ~150 on the OOS waitlist and whelp, now they’re finishing up their second year.
Has anyone else not received anything yet?
i also have not! i’m confused [emoji53]
Has anyone else not received anything yet?
Me. I’m still in review.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone not get an attachment in the acceptance email? it says attached addendum but i don’t think i see that!
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
That’s incredible. I wish they’d release the rankings!Congrats to those accepted! To those on the waitlist, don’t loose hope! The OOS waitlist moves A LOT! I have a friend in my class who was ~150 on the OOS waitlist and whelp, now they’re finishing up their second year.
i also have not! i’m confused [emoji53]
i hope you guys hear soon ): it makes my heart sad that this is causing you guys unnecessary stress. they must have something in store for you, sending good energy your collective way
I know my friend last year moved up 100 spots on the waitlist. I’ve been rooting for you, you have no idea how much I appreciate your positivity on this thread- it’s kept me from going insane 🙂Waitlisted! Does anyone know how long to OOS waitlist is?
Of course!! I’m glad I could bring some peace!!! Thank you for telling me that! I hope the waitlist moves a lot this year too! 🙂I know my friend last year moved up 100 spots on the waitlist. I’ve been rooting for you, you have no idea how much I appreciate your positivity on this thread- it’s kept me from going insane 🙂
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
Yessss! Your positivity has been so uplifting. ❤️Of course!! I’m glad I could bring some peace!!! Thank you for telling me that! I hope the waitlist moves a lot this year too! 🙂
Me too 😭 its so disheartening because I feel like I wasted my money and that my application was not looked over as well as it should have beeni hope you guys hear soon ): it makes my heart sad that this is causing you guys unnecessary stress. they must have something in store for you, sending good energy your collective way
Also side note, there's no applicant portal for Michigan right? How do you guys know that you're in "application review"
i hope you guys hear soon ): it makes my heart sad that this is causing you guys unnecessary stress. they must have something in store for you, sending good energy your collective way
thank you for your kindness [emoji3590] wishing you all the best!!
lolacocacola
Full Member
OOS Acceptance!! Forgot to post it yesterday! Congrats to everyone🫶🫶
Me too [emoji24] its so disheartening because I feel like I wasted my money and that my application was not looked over as well as it should have been
Also side note, there's no applicant portal for Michigan right? How do you guys know that you're in "application review"
The last email I got from them confirmed it. Also, I filled the survey they sent via email awhile ago to still keep my app. in review. I’m wondering when we’ll hear back though
lolacocacola
Full Member
Does anyone know the OOS tuiton for 2023-2024? And if its fixed or is subject to change every year?
The last email I got from them confirmed it. Also, I filled the survey they sent via email awhile ago to still keep my app. in review. I’m wondering when we’ll hear back though
There was a survey?? I think I missed that. Can I ask what the subject line was?
Did anyone get an email with their acceptance saying you were missing a course but there was no course listed? I want to assume that means I have fulfilled by requirements since it says if there are no courses listed or if it’s blank you fulfilled the requirements but my brain is wondering if they meant to list something
Mine said “none.”Did anyone get an email with their acceptance saying you were missing a course but there was no course listed? I want to assume that means I have fulfilled by requirements since it says if there are no courses listed or if it’s blank you fulfilled the requirements but my brain is wondering if they meant to list something
I wonder if everyone got one?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mine said “none.”
I wonder if everyone got one?
mine was blank! here’s a screen shot for reference
did anyone get an attachment with their acceptance?? the instructions say to review attached addendum/documents but i didn’t get that
lol so weird!mine was blank! here’s a screen shot for reference View attachment 368753
There were no attachments in my email, but the technical standards they are talking about can be found on the 2027 selected candidates page
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
Same! I feel like we are all already a class 🤣 I really wish they had released the rankings. Being lower on the list versus higher makes a big difference for someone moving hours.Y’all I know everyone is going to say this but all I want is to get accepted !