You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Nope. OOS hears back about interviews around mid JanuaryAnyone heard back yet? first time OOS here🥲
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Kiana.Lawton
Full Member
Do they require fall transcripts?
I emailed earlier today to ask. Haven’t heard back yet
The office is closed through the new year so we probably won’t hear anything until the 3rdI emailed earlier today to ask. Haven’t heard back yet
Exactly how the application process feels
Kiana.Lawton
Full Member
I emailed earlier today to ask. Haven’t heard back yet
No fall transcripts.
“Thank you for applying to our DVM program.
Please know, we do not require fall transcripts for our applicants. We are only able to consider grades and experiences that took place before or at the time of application.
All my best,
Micaela Flores”
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
Have any IS applicants heard back yet?
Nope.Have any IS applicants heard back yet?
I'm OOS, but considering it's now a few weeks past when they said they would get IS invitations out, I wish they'd send another email updating about the timeline being delayed further.
eleanor713
Full Member
I wonder if they will send them all together now. I'm also OOS but if I was IS I would be extremely annoyed by their lack of communication
gmaf
Full Member
Thank you for the update! I will be patiently waiting 😇I emailed admissions and the said IS will hear back “by the end of this week” and OOS by the end of January
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dr.SnowWhite
Full Member
I emailed admissions and they said IS will hear back “by the end of this week” and OOS by the end of January
Edit: typo
So like today for IS? Would you mind sending a picture of it (its okay if not)?
Here ya go!So like today for IS? Would you mind sending a picture of it (its okay if not)?
Dr.SnowWhite
Full Member
Thank you!!
IS interview
I needed some good news after yesterday
I needed some good news after yesterday
I don't think so. Just IS. OOS should hear by the end of January according to an email someone posted.Are they sending out everyone’s status today?
I don't think so. Just IS. OOS should hear by the end of January according to an email someone posted.
Is OOS interview also or just acceptance/alternate/rejection? I’ve heard both answers and I’m just confused, I’m sorry if it’s been asked before [emoji28]
Interview also this cycleIs OOS interview also or just acceptance/alternate/rejection? I’ve heard both answers and I’m just confused, I’m sorry if it’s been asked before [emoji28]
lolacocacola
Full Member
Couldn't find a Michigan State CVM thread so I decided to make one!
First-time applicant, OOS. I submitted my VMCAS application on 9/11 and received confirmation from MSU 9/19 but I haven't heard back anything since. Has anyone been contacted?
First-time applicant, OOS. I submitted my VMCAS application on 9/11 and received confirmation from MSU 9/19 but I haven't heard back anything since. Has anyone been contacted?
We have a thread called Michigan State C/O 2027 applicants
forums.studentdoctor.net
Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants
Hi guys! Didn’t see an MSU thread yet so I’m starting one! I’m a 3rd time IS applicant, hoping this is my year :) good luck to everyone applying!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lolacocacola
Full Member
Thanks!!We have a thread called Michigan State C/O 2027 applicants
![]()
Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants
Hi guys! Didn’t see an MSU thread yet so I’m starting one! I’m a 3rd time IS applicant, hoping this is my year :) good luck to everyone applying!forums.studentdoctor.net
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
@lolacocacola
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
no. It’s pretty strict. That said, I want to say they recalculate (replace grades), so you may meet the cutoff.hello, new here! OOS. Just calculated my prereq GPA again and apparently have 2.95 🙁 have they ever been flexible with the 3.0 gpa cutoff? thanks in advance
Do we think they’re sending out the first round of interview confirmations in the morning or afternoon?
Bostiegirl29
UMN CVM c/o 2027
For IS or OOS?Do we think they’re sending out the first round of interview confirmations in the morning or afternoon?
IS.For IS or OOS?
lolacocacola
Full Member
Nop but I read they would send out notifications mid-JanuaryAny OOS heard back yet? 🥸
eleanor713
Full Member
Someone mentioned earlier that admissions said OOS will hear by the end of the month
I hope so because todays one week before it.For IS interviews that chose the 18th — do you think the confirmation email is going to come today?
Did you get a confirmation email? I didn’t, and both Wednesday slots were my #1 and #2 picksI hope so because todays one week before it.
I didn’t get an email, and I picked all interview dates with 3:30-4:30 because it’s better for my work schedule.Did you get a confirmation email? I didn’t, and both Wednesday slots were my #1 and #2 picks
Update: got my interview confirmation at 11:22 am EST.I didn’t get an email, and I picked all interview dates with 3:30-4:30 because it’s better for my work schedule.
So I’ll have Michigan State, run to the airport to fly to Mississippi to interview there. I love it
Thats gonna be a whirlwind! Congratulations though 🤩 I did get my confirmation email as well this morningUpdate: got my interview confirmation at 11:22 am EST.
So I’ll have Michigan State, run to the airport to fly to Mississippi to interview there. I love it
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
Congrats! Can I ask when your interview is?Update: got my interview confirmation at 11:22 am EST.
So I’ll have Michigan State, run to the airport to fly to Mississippi to interview there. I love it
January 18th from 3:30-4:30Congrats! Can I ask when your interview is?
Border Goat Bananas
Full Member
That’s quite a quick turnaround. Good luck! You got this!!!!!!!January 18th from 3:30-4:30
are interviews virtual or in person?
Virtualare interviews virtual or in person?