Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do they require Fall transcripts to be sent in?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Its Been A Long Time Waiting GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I emailed earlier today to ask. Haven’t heard back yet

No fall transcripts.

“Thank you for applying to our DVM program.

Please know, we do not require fall transcripts for our applicants. We are only able to consider grades and experiences that took place before or at the time of application.

All my best,

Micaela Flores”

Reactions: 1 users
I'm OOS, but considering it's now a few weeks past when they said they would get IS invitations out, I wish they'd send another email updating about the timeline being delayed further.

Reactions: 4 users
I wonder if they will send them all together now. I'm also OOS but if I was IS I would be extremely annoyed by their lack of communication

Reactions: 4 users
I am also IS and have not heard anything. Staying positive but wow is it frustrating!!

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I emailed admissions and they said IS will hear back “by the end of this week” and OOS by the end of January
Edit: typo

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 users
I emailed admissions and the said IS will hear back “by the end of this week” and OOS by the end of January
Thank you for the update! I will be patiently waiting 😇

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
I emailed admissions and they said IS will hear back “by the end of this week” and OOS by the end of January
Edit: typo

So like today for IS? Would you mind sending a picture of it (its okay if not)?

I have truly learned patience throughout this whole process lol

Reactions: 7 users
Just got my MMI invite for in state!!

Reactions: 12 users
IS interview
I needed some good news after yesterday

IS interview invite. Crossing our fingers for everyone. Got waitlisted last year

Reactions: 8 users
IS interview! I’m beyond excited, after an awful week and a rejection earlier today

• Care
I don't think so. Just IS. OOS should hear by the end of January according to an email someone posted.

Is OOS interview also or just acceptance/alternate/rejection? I’ve heard both answers and I’m just confused, I’m sorry if it’s been asked before

Is OOS interview also or just acceptance/alternate/rejection? I’ve heard both answers and I’m just confused, I’m sorry if it’s been asked before
Interview also this cycle

Couldn't find a Michigan State CVM thread so I decided to make one!

First-time applicant, OOS. I submitted my VMCAS application on 9/11 and received confirmation from MSU 9/19 but I haven't heard back anything since. Has anyone been contacted?

We have a thread called Michigan State C/O 2027 applicants

hello, new here! OOS. Just calculated my prereq GPA again and apparently have 2.95 :( have they ever been flexible with the 3.0 gpa cutoff? thanks in advance

hello, new here! OOS. Just calculated my prereq GPA again and apparently have 2.95 :( have they ever been flexible with the 3.0 gpa cutoff? thanks in advance
no. It’s pretty strict. That said, I want to say they recalculate (replace grades), so you may meet the cutoff.

Do we think they’re sending out the first round of interview confirmations in the morning or afternoon?

Someone mentioned earlier that admissions said OOS will hear by the end of the month

For IS interviews that chose the 18th — do you think the confirmation email is going to come today?

Did you get a confirmation email? I didn’t, and both Wednesday slots were my #1 and #2 picks
I didn’t get an email, and I picked all interview dates with 3:30-4:30 because it’s better for my work schedule.

I didn’t get an email, and I picked all interview dates with 3:30-4:30 because it’s better for my work schedule.
Update: got my interview confirmation at 11:22 am EST.
So I’ll have Michigan State, run to the airport to fly to Mississippi to interview there. I love it

Reactions: 3 users
Update: got my interview confirmation at 11:22 am EST.
So I’ll have Michigan State, run to the airport to fly to Mississippi to interview there. I love it
Thats gonna be a whirlwind! Congratulations though 🤩 I did get my confirmation email as well this morning