Michigan State c/o 2027 Applicants

Started by BeanDVM
Tags Tags
vet c/o 2027
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone get their confirmation for the interview on 1/20? I signed up for 1/18 and 1/20 as my preferences and haven’t received a confirmation. (I assumed I got my first choice, 1/20, due to not receiving an email last Wednesday but now I am not sure given I still haven’t received confirmation)
 
Did anyone get their confirmation for the interview on 1/20? I signed up for 1/18 and 1/20 as my preferences and haven’t received a confirmation. (I assumed I got my first choice, 1/20, due to not receiving an email last Wednesday but now I am not sure given I still haven’t received confirmation)
If you didn’t get confirmation on Friday, you’re likely in the other interview date 1/28(?) I would believe.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
are interviews virtual or in person?
Did anyone get their confirmation for the interview on 1/20? I signed up for 1/18 and 1/20 as my preferences and haven’t received a confirmation. (I assumed I got my first choice, 1/20, due to not receiving an email last Wednesday but now I am not sure given I still haven’t received confirmation)
If you didn’t get confirmation on Friday, you’re likely in the other interview date 1/28(?) I would believe.
Are you guys IS or OOS?
 
1673972548651.png
 
8CDD2382-FFA6-40A6-A0E7-B3A3082B1CC3.png

For those of you still waiting for a confirmation email. I got one a few hours after this for an alternate time this Friday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Anyone who did the interview today, it would be super awesome to let us know how it went! Good luck to everyone!
Keeping it broad as well, but I really liked the format of the interview and thought it went really well! My interviewers were all very nice
 
Keeping it broad as well, but I really liked the format of the interview and thought it went really well! My interviewers were all very nice
Going to keep this really really broad, weirdest interview I’ve ever attended. I was stressed the entire time, and didn’t think it went super well. Guess we will see
A great demonstration in the duality of the interviews
 
Very true — and honestly I don’t even know if our questions or the interviewers were even the same. The stress was real though — best of luck to everyone who has or is going to interview!

Please don’t feel obligated to answer, just curious, were you allowed to use a paper and pen? I’m imagining during the short time period after the prompt is given to organize your thoughts?
 
Please don’t feel obligated to answer, just curious, were you allowed to use a paper and pen? I’m imagining during the short time period after the prompt is given to organize your thoughts?
I used the 2 min while the prompt was given to write down a couple notes on paper. There was no specific instructions on if we could or could not.
 
Perfect, thanks for sharing!
Yes! Like they said, they didn’t really say one way or another. I did not use any but I don’t think they would have minded. It’s not really an interview you can prepare or study for, so having anything written down probably wouldn’t have mattered so I doubt they care!
 
does anyone know what the updated OOS tuition is? i can’t find any tuition info on the MSU page just links me to another page. also does MSU have tracks?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I haven’t had confirmation of an interview date and saw that we should hear by no later than Wednesday. Did anyone receive an email?? Just checking to make sure I didn’t miss something [emoji3061]
 
I haven’t had confirmation of an interview date and saw that we should hear by no later than Wednesday. Did anyone receive an email?? Just checking to make sure I didn’t miss something [emoji3061]
I scheduled my interview for this Saturday the 28th and received my confirmation with instructions yesterday.
 
Hooray! I got accepted into one my top choices so if I’m offered an interview, I will be declining. I hope that makes it so one of y’all can have the opportunity ☺️
Congrats on getting into one of your top choices!! If you’re certain you’ll be declining the interview and you want to give someone else the opportunity, you might want to withdraw your application now. If you wait until interview decisions are out, rejections may come out at the same time and then your interview spot is lost.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad