Michigan State University c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone else get their ID but not their PAN or anything else?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Has anyone been able to login to the D2L site, or no? (I am already enrolled in classes - I did that a couple days ago) I know it says that we won't have anything uploaded until after May 17th, but I didn't know if that also meant access.

I have been trying to log in to D2L since last Tuesday! I thought I was the only one having an issue. I've been contacting IT and they've said you should be in the system 1-2 days after creating your NetID and enrolling in classes. I haven't been able to log-in still. I actually just sent them another e-mail requesting that I be able to get in. They haven't made any inclination that we shouldn't be able to access D2L.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone been able to login to the D2L site, or no? (I am already enrolled in classes - I did that a couple days ago) I know it says that we won't have anything uploaded until after May 17th, but I didn't know if that also meant access.
I can login to D2L, but I also went to MSU for undergrad so that’s probably why

I have been trying to log in to D2L since last Tuesday! I thought I was the only one having an issue. I've been contacting IT and they've said you should be in the system 1-2 days after creating your NetID and enrolling in classes. I haven't been able to log-in still. I actually just sent them another e-mail requesting that I be able to get in. They haven't made any inclination that we shouldn't be able to access D2L.
I can login to D2L, but I also went to MSU for undergrad so that’s probably why
Yeah, I am still having issues. I will contact IT and see if they can help.

It doesn't look like we will see anything in D2L until after May 17th according to the class of 2025 welcome page.
3: D2L Access

I was told by IT that due to the way the new student information system is set up & that I'm enrolled in a professional program that there will be a delay in the d2l account & I won't be able to get into that account until June

Have you guys gotten access to the cvm Facebook sale page yet? That's where the 4th years are selling stuff to first years like cvm scrubs etc

Hi all! I am attending MSU CVM in August and I’m looking for housing. Any recommendations on unfurnished apartments or the best areas to look? Thanks!!

Hi all! I am attending MSU CVM in August and I’m looking for housing. Any recommendations on unfurnished apartments or the best areas to look? Thanks!!
I highly recommend avoiding anything owned by DTN management. I have also been told that if you’re looking in the Lansing area, it is safest to stay north of I-496 and north of both the Red Cedar River and north of Grand River. I live in Haslett about 12 minutes from campus and love it. Super quiet but close to a lot of necessities!

Reactions: 1 user