Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for that... but I had submit it far earlier and all of my transcripts were approved back in early September... I meant more that it was submit by the deadline... not on the deadline... I'm so confused! hahaJust want to say that it takes time for VMCAS to verify your transcripts (I sent mine in on Sept 9th and it took two weeks, your sending even later would take any where from 2 weeks to a month or more), and then it'll take time for it to be sent to Midwestern (week or so), and then more time for them to review your applicatoin. Supplemental or rejection, Midwestern is actually pretty quick to reply once they've gotten all your materials (got an email that they've received all my materials one day then got the supplemental 2 days later). But as some would say, no news is good news... 🙂
Wish you the best of luck!

