• Forums Updates - Thursday at 1:00 AM Eastern
    We will be performing some system maintenance on Thursday starting around 1:00 AM Eastern. The forums will be unavailable for approximately one hour.
  • Seeking Outstanding Advisors
    If you have benefited from an amazing advisor, nominate them for the 2024 Advisor of the Year Award! Accepting nominations now through March 31st.

Midwestern University MABS 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Hi all!

I have a phone interview to the Masters of Art in Biomedical Science Program at Glendale campus -- does anyone know what I can do to prepare for it? Any specific questions?

Thanks!!
I didn't know they had an interview process for the MA BMS program...How did it go for you?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,
I was wondering if I could get some advice on getting into Midwestern's MA BMS program. Any info is helpful
I file just got completed yesterday. My uGPA is 3.03 and my mcat is 494. I have been working as a medical scribe for past 1.5 years. I have volunteer and research experience as well. My gpa is not very good, but I have an upward trend. I was just wondering what are my chances of getting into this program. Has anyone with similar stats get into the program?

I got into the Downers Grove Campus a few weeks ago and just interviewed at the Glendale campus on Friday. My stats are 3.15 sGPA 3.45 oGPA and 19AA. And yes I am doing this to get into dental school.
Hi, did this help get you into dental school?

Reactions: 1 user