Midwestern University MABS 2018-2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!

I have a phone interview to the Masters of Art in Biomedical Science Program at Glendale campus -- does anyone know what I can do to prepare for it? Any specific questions?

Thanks!!
I didn't know they had an interview process for the MA BMS program...How did it go for you?
 
Hey guys,
I was wondering if I could get some advice on getting into Midwestern's MA BMS program. Any info is helpful
I file just got completed yesterday. My uGPA is 3.03 and my mcat is 494. I have been working as a medical scribe for past 1.5 years. I have volunteer and research experience as well. My gpa is not very good, but I have an upward trend. I was just wondering what are my chances of getting into this program. Has anyone with similar stats get into the program?