This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mboy3

Reaction score
Hello! I am a pre-physical therapy student actively working on my undergrad. I absolutely want to be a therapist in the military, but I was hoping to become one through the military (for assistance with tuition and all that jazz). I am stuck between the Army and the Air Force, I have done lots of research and talked to several recruiters and have found lots of information about becoming a physical therapist in the Army, but almost none about how to go through therapy school in the Air Force. I want to make the right decision and join the branch that suits me best, not the one that offers me the most.
I was wondering if there was anyone on here who was/is in the Air Force or is joining that can give me any sort of information on becoming a therapist through the Air Force.

I like to have as much information as possible so if anyone wants to add any info from either the Army or Air Force, that would be great!

Members don't see this ad.