Miniature Speed WW Sign Up & Game Thread

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WHY IS A MINI CUPCAKE A WOLF?!?!?!?!

Finn's role:
Finn -- you are a mini cupcake

Too much frosting for too little cake...your ratios are all off.

You have received one conversion opportunity in lieu of a night kill. Target will be given a choice of convert or die; you are able to attempt 3 times if the first ones fail.

Fun fact -- I hate mini cupcakes.

Finn's cover role:
Finn -- you are a long-haired chihuahua

Maybe nature didn't intend for you to exist, but you sure are cute

You are a vanillager
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Full Roll List with Descriptions:

Mini cupcake - Wolf
Too much frosting for too little cake...your ratios are all off.

Mini Cooper - Village Tracker 2-shot
You're small enough to really handle some curves 😉

Min Pin - Village Protector 3-shot
The OG pinscher

WildZoo - Vanillager
Smaller than your average SDNer

Mini muffin - Vanillager
Why aren't appetizers for breakfast more commonplace?

Mini horse - Vanillager
You might be small, but my gosh are you a huge brat

Munchkin cat - Vanillager
You're an odd little thing with your stubby little legs, aren't you?

Blini - Vanillager
Ah, heavenly mini pancake cousin, so tasty with a little sprinkle of caviar.

Miniseries - Vanillager
The best format for BBC dramas, which are the best things on TV... so basically you're the best?
 
Mini cupcake - Wolf
Too much frosting for too little cake...your ratios are all off.

Mini muffin - Vanillager
Why aren't appetizers for breakfast more commonplace?

m2V0LYB_d.jpg
 
I support this position
They're just too sweet that by the time I scrape off enough frosting it's like, what's the point? :bored:
I like cupcakes but I cannot have too much frosting. It can only have a small layer on it and I cannot pipe frosting on cupcakes unless it’s a star tip and it’s mini cupcakes so there’s just a tiny bit or sometimes tiny stars on regular cupcakes so it’s still a small amount. But like the amount of frosting in that picture^^^^ nope nope nope can’t do it. I need like.... maybe the bottom layer of that.
 
I like cupcakes but I cannot have too much frosting. It can only have a small layer on it and I cannot pipe frosting on cupcakes unless it’s a star tip and it’s mini cupcakes so there’s just a tiny bit or sometimes tiny stars on regular cupcakes so it’s still a small amount. But like the amount of frosting in that picture^^^^ nope nope nope can’t do it. I need like.... maybe the bottom layer of that.
I only like frosting if it is coconut pecan like on German chocolate cake :joyful:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad