Misinformation by aana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I like to collect pens. I guess I don’t need a justification, so I don’t ever really think about it.

My question out loud to blade was a question and maybe a comment. Why does the gun owners need one? It’s for hunting and/or most people especially those who carry concealed weapon are law abiding for protection. Is to shush the left or owning 4+ guns is beyond hunting/protection?

I love sdn. From bashing aana to gun ownership in less than 40 posts.
Have you seen the Bourne Identity? He got someone with a pen. And the Joker from the Dark Knight’s disappearing pencil trick? Writing instruments are dangerous!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Guns aren't intrinsically wrong just like any other machine, tool, or instrument. We have and operate all manners of dangerous devices in everyday life that no one bats an eye at. With those devices, most people generally take risk reduction measures to avoid accidents, but sometimes accidents still happen. And a small subset of the population will use those devices in the act of hurting another person. That applies to stoves and ovens, frying pans, electric hair straighteners, hammers, 18V cordless drills, pens, knives, scalpels, rope, phone charging cords, baseball bats, or guns.

Maybe we should make a new thread here and not derail the OP

Reactions: 1 user
I wouldnt generalize so much about political parties, its really just one party that is the issue. falseness is just from the republicans because they love guns and in general they want to kill everyone who doesnt look like them
That’s an unusual leap.
“I wouldn’t generalize so much about political parties” followed immediately by a completely made up generalization. Your name in this forum has the same name as a German gun manufacturer, which seems ironic.

Members don't see this ad :)
Guns aren't intrinsically wrong just like any other machine, tool, or instrument. We have and operate all manners of dangerous devices in everyday life that no one bats an eye at. With those devices, most people generally take risk reduction measures to avoid accidents, but sometimes accidents still happen. And a small subset of the population will use those devices in the act of hurting another person. That applies to stoves and ovens, frying pans, electric hair straighteners, hammers, 18V cordless drills, pens, knives, scalpels, rope, phone charging cords, baseball bats, or guns.

I once had a patient who gambled away the rent money. His wife hit him on the head with a frying pan and he died.

I once had a patient who gambled away the rent money. His wife hit him on the head with a frying pan and he died.
I am picturing a woman with an apron on, her hair in rollers, and a rolling pin in one hand and frying pan in the other. At least she likely won't need the rent money now since she is probably in jail.

I am picturing a woman with an apron on, her hair in rollers, and a rolling pin in one hand and frying pan in the other. At least she likely won't need the rent money now since she is probably in jail.

I dunno sounds like he had it coming.

View attachment 348334

They literally wrote ‘Spin the facts’. More like ‘Fake the facts’ if you ask me. This is a blalant campaign to lie to the public. Needs to go to court for slander and misinformation, imo.

Equating an undergraduate BSN to medical school. 😵‍💫

Disclaimer: not an anesthesiologist, not here to fan unnecessary flames, just a concerned physician bringing this stuff to light. I assume this sort of information is nothing new for my anesthesia colleagues, but how can you go into work knowing this is what the crnas are campaigning for?

Edit: This invokes more distrust than anything. At some point, it became open season on physicians, all physicians. If anything, my hope is to make sure more people take the red pill instead of this blue pill bull****

You'd expect the ASA would jump in and make a case for anesthesiologists but the ASA is nowhere to find. They're busy collecting annual fees.

You'd expect the ASA would jump in and make a case for anesthesiologists but the ASA is nowhere to find. They're busy collecting annual fees.

Much of the ASA leadership have to make nice with CRNAs and private equity. Their livelihoods depend on it.

Reactions: 4 users
Makes you wonder if something sinister is afoot. Like they are part of the spin. THe ASA that is.

From the Washington legislative hearing. Relevant testimony starts at 1:41:00. Not a lot of convincing arguments from the CRNAs, mostly petty “I don’t need supervising and anesthesiologists are redundant and expensive”, clearly not understanding how anesthesia billing actually works.

Reactions: 2 users

From the Washington legislative hearing. Relevant testimony starts at 1:41:00. Not a lot of convincing arguments from the CRNAs, mostly petty “I don’t need supervising and anesthesiologists are redundant and expensive”, clearly not understanding how anesthesia billing actually works.
Lol not single cogent argument was made against the AA bill.

Someone that specializes in game theory could write a paper on this. The trials and tribulations of the mid level. Ha!
“I do emergency c sections and airways” says opposing crna
Ok? Good for you?

“There is a shortage of providers and we want to open a second crna program” says crna
Knock yourselves out? How does this address why AAs can’t be beneficial?

“I do emergency c sections and airways” says opposing crna
Ok? Good for you?

“There is a shortage of providers and we want to open a second crna program” says crna
Knock yourselves out? How does this address why AAs can’t be beneficial?
Why the f should anyone care what CRNAs think about AAs?