Mission ImpoWWssible Game Thread

Started by WildZoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Day 4 Yeet Vote


  • Total voters
    15
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I understand I am being hella hypocritical here because I still in general believe in not entering the day guns blazing, butttttt

#######YEET SAR#######

Josh Peck Nickelodeon GIF by Paramount+
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yall are making me feel geriatric bc I do not know the lore of the last game lol

This is my second time ever playing Mafia online so honestly felt

She gained literally everyone's trust (except for PSV may she rest in pieces) and then pulled me and PSV to the final three. Wolfed to the moon and back and won despite us getting the other two pretty early on
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad