You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mississippi CVM c/o 2028
Started by Tater_Tot
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Abby Moore
Full Member
I’m scared now. Still says I’m under review 😭
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
OOS Interview!!! Mississippi is one of my top choices. TEARS YALL!!
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
Since they havent sent an email, they might just be starting to input statuses! Don't worry until you see the final emails!I’m scared now. Still says I’m under review 😭
My status portal says invited for interview! OOS 2nd time applicant.
My Status hasn’t changed. I’m disappointed, especially since it changed from Academic Review to Application Review fairly early. 🥺
midison
Full Member
My Status hasn’t changed. I’m disappointed, especially since it changed from Academic Review to Application Review fairly early. [emoji3064]
Same here! :/
leahnicole98
Full Member
Still in review 🙁 hope for some good news soon
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
courtweb0907
Full Member
Where do you see status? My page is just recommendations received?
Mine does not say anything.....probably not a good sign..
Abby Moore
Full Member
Mine doesn’t say review anymore. It did like 20 minutes ago. It just says stay connected.
Same with mine!Mine doesn’t say review anymore. It did like 20 minutes ago. It just says stay connected.
leahnicole98
Full Member
Mine didn’t change for an interview but now stays “stay connected” instead of review!is everyone's reading "stay connected" instead of a review status or interview invite now? Mine's changed to "stay connected"
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
Stay connected is sadly a rejection from what a current student told me
Is your status still there and says invited for interview? Mine disappeared 🙁Stay connected is sadly a rejection from what a current student told me
Abby Moore
Full Member
I hope that’s wrongStay connected is sadly a rejection from what a current student told me
midison
Full Member
Stay connected is sadly a rejection from what a current student told me
Did yours change to stay connected from the interview invite or is it different?
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
Mine is still thereDid yours change to stay connected from the interview invite or is it different?
stay connected has always been under everyones status I believe now it's just blankStay connected is sadly a rejection from what a current student told me
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did your status disappear after it said invited to interview?stay connected has always been under everyones status I believe now it's just blank
Did you status disappear after it said invited to interview?
Yup it just disappearedDid you status disappear after it said invited to interview?
True! Nothing's said and done until those official emails come out! 🙂I think we should just try to wait for official email communication, trying to play the guessing game is gonna drive us all insane hehe
They said that any updates will be communicated via email and physical mail. I did mention that we were all freaking out thinking our interview invites got taken away but the lady said that they wouldn’t have take it away so I have no idea haha. Just keep an eye on your emails and mailboxes!
Thank you for calling them and for updating us!They said that any updates will be communicated via email and physical mail. I did mention that we were all freaking out thinking our interview invites got taken away but the lady said that they wouldn’t have take it away so I have no idea haha. Just keep an eye on your emails and mailboxes!
I'm in the same boat! But hopefully if they said we will hear this week it would have to be today or tomorrow since I think the office is closed later this week for the holidays.Oh no my invited to interview disappeared along with the MS status section...I hope that doesn't mean it was a mistake 😢
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Where do you go to see it? I am unsure where to look
Knight3244
Full Member
you would go to your application portal from Mississippi state but all of them now just say stay connected which means that tomorrow is probably the day they are announcing who got interviews, but state did say if you don't get in they will be more than welcome to go over applications and explain their reasoning on how to improve it for next year.Where do you go to see it? I am unsure where to look
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Every time I try to access the portal it says “You do not meet the criteria to access this application status portal” has anyone else had that issue? I haven’t been on the portal much at all
Abby Moore
Full Member
You have to login to the one with the link in the email.Every time I try to access the portal it says “You do not meet the criteria to access this application status portal” has anyone else had that issue? I haven’t been on the portal much at all
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
cmwakefield20
Full Member
Yeah and when I do that it shows my Academic Checklist but nothing about my status. Do I go to the myState portal after that because I never received a netID if so.You have to login to the one with the link in the email.
So they hid all of our statuses since earlier, you won’t be able to see anything now, you’re in the right place. It would normally be above the stay connected spotYeah and when I do that it shows my Academic Checklist but nothing about my status. Do I go to the myState portal after that because I never received a netID if so.
cmwakefield20
Full Member
nvm I now see where it says "Stay Connected" I just didn't realize that was the status until going back and reading y'alls comments, thanksYeah and when I do that it shows my Academic Checklist but nothing about my status. Do I go to the myState portal after that because I never received a netID if so.
cmwakefield20
Full Member
I did email earlier though and it sent back this automated response so we should know by Christmas Eve if we have interviews.
Hello,
Thank you for contacting the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs at Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine. We will be celebrating the holiday season beginning December 20, 2023, and will return on January 2, 2024. Emails will be answered upon our return in the order received. If you applied for the DVM Class of 2028, all interview decisions will be released by December 24, 2023.
Hello,
Thank you for contacting the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs at Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine. We will be celebrating the holiday season beginning December 20, 2023, and will return on January 2, 2024. Emails will be answered upon our return in the order received. If you applied for the DVM Class of 2028, all interview decisions will be released by December 24, 2023.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 483
- Views
- 66K