Mississippi CVM c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have another OOS friend with the same update

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Hopefully it’s not a system error. I’ve had that happen with another school.

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m scared now. Still says I’m under review 😭

OOS Interview!!! Mississippi is one of my top choices. TEARS YALL!!

We should get an email today I would think because it’s the last day until the holidays.

OOS and mine also says invite to interview so hopefully this is for real and we get emails today!

Reactions: 1 user
Mine also says interview invite, I'm OOS, hoping it's real!

omgg....mine also says invited to interview OOS....pls pls be real!!!

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
My Status hasn’t changed. I’m disappointed, especially since it changed from Academic Review to Application Review fairly early. 🥺

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
mine also is still in review, it looks like in years past they sent interviews in waves

Where do you see status? My page is just recommendations received?

Mine doesn’t say review anymore. It did like 20 minutes ago. It just says stay connected.

Oh no my invited to interview disappeared along with the MS status section...I hope that doesn't mean it was a mistake 😢

is everyone's reading "stay connected" instead of a review status or interview invite now? Mine's changed to "stay connected" from app review

Reactions: 2 users
is everyone's reading "stay connected" instead of a review status or interview invite now? Mine's changed to "stay connected"
Mine didn’t change for an interview but now stays “stay connected” instead of review!

maybe they're going to be sending like official emails soon

I think we should just try to wait for official email communication, trying to play the guessing game is gonna drive us all insane hehe

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
I think we should just try to wait for official email communication, trying to play the guessing game is gonna drive us all insane hehe
True! Nothing's said and done until those official emails come out! :)

I am on the phone with them asking about it!

They said that any updates will be communicated via email and physical mail. I did mention that we were all freaking out thinking our interview invites got taken away but the lady said that they wouldn’t have take it away so I have no idea haha. Just keep an eye on your emails and mailboxes!

Reactions: 6 users
They said that any updates will be communicated via email and physical mail. I did mention that we were all freaking out thinking our interview invites got taken away but the lady said that they wouldn’t have take it away so I have no idea haha. Just keep an eye on your emails and mailboxes!
Thank you for calling them and for updating us!

Reactions: 3 users
They also said we should receive some type of update sometime this week.

I’m still terrified ahahaha

Reactions: 6 users
Oh no my invited to interview disappeared along with the MS status section...I hope that doesn't mean it was a mistake 😢
I'm in the same boat! But hopefully if they said we will hear this week it would have to be today or tomorrow since I think the office is closed later this week for the holidays.

Where do you go to see it? I am unsure where to look
you would go to your application portal from Mississippi state but all of them now just say stay connected which means that tomorrow is probably the day they are announcing who got interviews, but state did say if you don't get in they will be more than welcome to go over applications and explain their reasoning on how to improve it for next year.

Every time I try to access the portal it says “You do not meet the criteria to access this application status portal” has anyone else had that issue? I haven’t been on the portal much at all

Every time I try to access the portal it says “You do not meet the criteria to access this application status portal” has anyone else had that issue? I haven’t been on the portal much at all
You have to login to the one with the link in the email.

You have to login to the one with the link in the email.
Yeah and when I do that it shows my Academic Checklist but nothing about my status. Do I go to the myState portal after that because I never received a netID if so.

Yeah and when I do that it shows my Academic Checklist but nothing about my status. Do I go to the myState portal after that because I never received a netID if so.
So they hid all of our statuses since earlier, you won’t be able to see anything now, you’re in the right place. It would normally be above the stay connected spot

nvm I now see where it says "Stay Connected" I just didn't realize that was the status until going back and reading y'alls comments, thanks

I did email earlier though and it sent back this automated response so we should know by Christmas Eve if we have interviews.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs at Mississippi State University College of Veterinary Medicine. We will be celebrating the holiday season beginning December 20, 2023, and will return on January 2, 2024. Emails will be answered upon our return in the order received. If you applied for the DVM Class of 2028, all interview decisions will be released by December 24, 2023.

I’m just really hoping that all of us who saw “Invited to Interview” don’t end up getting that taken away.