You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Mississippi CVM c/o 2028
Started by Tater_Tot
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Abby Moore
Full Member
OOS Rejection. Congrats and good luck to everyone else.
cmwakefield20
Full Member
OOS rejection, good luck to the rest of you!
Journey2DVM
Full Member
OOS Interview January 29th 😭😭
This is my second time applying but first time to Miss. I had them on my VMCAS last year but ultimately decided to not apply and got all rejections last year.
For those who didn’t get interviews, don’t loose hope 🫶🏼 one door closes so another door can open. You will all be amazing vets one day 🥺
This is my second time applying but first time to Miss. I had them on my VMCAS last year but ultimately decided to not apply and got all rejections last year.
For those who didn’t get interviews, don’t loose hope 🫶🏼 one door closes so another door can open. You will all be amazing vets one day 🥺
IS interview invite!
What day is your interview?
futurevetstudenterika
Full Member
OOS interview invite!!! anyone else interviewing on Feb. 1st?🤞🏼🥹 i’m sooo excited!!!! i’ve heard so many good things about MSU!
OOS rejection, but good luck to everyone who got an interview!! You got this!
I got my interview scheduled on Feb. 1st! OOS 2nd time applying overall, but first time to Mississippi.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feb 2nd!!What day is your interview?
gracegoesvet
Grace G: Grace Goes Vet
OOS interview! Jan 29 🙂
FrogAndToad
Full Member
For those who have interviewed with Mississippi before, what was the general interview clothing? Are we talking suits or button down and slacks?
skylarswann
New Member
Slacks and blouses usually! Some people wear suits, but rare. I wore slacks, blouse, and blazer last year. Fit right inFor those who have interviewed with Mississippi before, what was the general interview clothing? Are we talking suits or button down and slacks?
skylarswann
New Member
When you go for the pizza party they will conduct tours then, you just get in line for one. No sign up!Is there a specific link that I'm supposed to follow where I can sign up for the campus tours offered the day before my interview, or are the tours conducted hourly and open to anyone who wants to join?
Congrats for everyone that got interviews! I was wondering if anyone knew about the Bardsley Scholarship? I remember hearing that we would be notified regarding further information about the scholarship in conjunction with interview notifications, but I could be wrong. Has anyone heard anything regarding the scholarship? Any information would be great! Thanks in advance! I hope everyone has a happy New Years! 🙂
futurevetstudenterika
Full Member
i would think it would be more casual!! i’ll probably wear like non-holy jeans and a nice top or something (kind of dressed up casual) but definitely interested to see what others are planning on wearing😊Hey guys! For those who are planning on going to the social the night before interview, what are you planning on wearing? Is the social more casual or should it still be professional clothing?
skylarswann
New Member
Dressed up casual is a good way to put it! A nice shirt and jeans is a good plan. Your mentor and the professors will likely be there in whatever clothes they wore to classes/labsHey guys! For those who are planning on going to the social the night before interview, what are you planning on wearing? Is the social more casual or should it still be professional clothing?
Journey2DVM
Full Member
Do we have to send our Fall transcripts yet? Can't find anything in any of the emails they sent.
As far as I’m aware you do not need to send fall transcripts. At least the past two years we haven’t.Do we have to send our Fall transcripts yet? Can't find anything in any of the emails they sent.
futurebonedogtor
Full Member
Hi everyone! Congratulations to those who received interviews!! And for those who did not, please don't lose hope! The right doors will open up for you at the right time, trust the process!
I am a current first year at Mississippi State and I just wanted to make a post on here because I know interviews are coming up and how nerve wracking that can be. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask and I would love to help in any way I can! Good luck everyone!! 🙂
I am a current first year at Mississippi State and I just wanted to make a post on here because I know interviews are coming up and how nerve wracking that can be. If you have any questions at all feel free to ask and I would love to help in any way I can! Good luck everyone!! 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FYI, I gave up my interview with MSU today because I got an acceptance at a program I think is a better fit for me. I'm not sure if there is a waitlist for interviews, but if there is one of you guys may be getting called off of it. Good luck!
Journey2DVM
Full Member
Freaking out last minute about my interview. I love Miss State CVM and I just don’t want to flop [emoji23] anyone else interviewing on Monday 1/29??
Mine is Tuesday 1/30!Freaking out last minute about my interview. I love Miss State CVM and I just don’t want to flop [emoji23] anyone else interviewing on Monday 1/29??
futurevetstudenterika
Full Member
For anyone with upcoming interviews, I wish you all the best of luck!!! I have mine on Thursday Feb. 1st and I am so nervous but hoping everything goes the way we all want it to😊
I’m interviewing Friday as well!Good luck to everyone interviewing this week!! Just stay calm and be yourself!! You all are going to do absolutely amazing! I’m interviewing on Friday!! Is anyone else?
Good luck to everyone interviewing this week!! Just stay calm and be yourself!! You all are going to do absolutely amazing! I’m interviewing on Friday!! Is anyone else?
I'll be there friday as well! 🙂I’m interviewing Friday as well!
I'll be there friday as well! 🙂
What times? Maybe we’ll see each other!!I’m interviewing Friday as well!
10:50!!What times? Maybe we’ll see each other!!
Me too!!I'm interviewing tomorrow and will be at the mixer tonight!
Same here!!!!10:50!!
Omg yay!! We'll have to say hi!!Same here!!!!
Hopefully I'll get to meet you!Me too!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
futureequinedvm2028
AUCVM ‘28
To anyone that had an interview how was it? I have mine tomorrow afternoon and I'm not sure what to expect.
I loved my interview! I felt so a peace with my interviewers and they were so kind. Definitely more of a conversation then like question after question.To anyone that had an interview how was it? I have mine tomorrow afternoon and I'm not sure what to expect.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 483
- Views
- 66K