Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you remember who you spoke with on the phone about the status updates? Was it Dr. Henderson?I’m just really hoping that all of us who saw “Invited to Interview” don’t end up getting that taken away.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Do you remember who you spoke with on the phone about the status updates? Was it Dr. Henderson?I’m just really hoping that all of us who saw “Invited to Interview” don’t end up getting that taken away.
It was a secretary or student worker.Do you remember who you spoke with on the phone about the status updates? Was it Dr. Henderson?
That was my assumption too but we'll have to see in due time. It's not good for anyones BP to be stressing out lol lets just enjoy the holiday seasonMy guess (and this is JUST A GUESS) is that they accidentally forgot to hide statuses. Therefore, making some of us see our decision before all of them were sent out. But again, just a guess.
We will hear soon enough 🙂 Remember to enjoy the holidays & not just stress!
Exactly. Spend time with family, rest, and know that everything always works out. Sending love to everyone this holiday season!!That was my assumption too but we'll have to see in due time. It's not good for anyones BP to be stressing out lol lets just enjoy the holiday season
I saw on Facebook someone received it in the mail and they stated they were instate.I think some people have received physical mail with an interview invite.
I am IS but my mail goes OOS but I have not heard anythingI saw on Facebook someone received it in the mail and they stated they were instate.
I'm OOS and I haven't received anything via mail yet either.I am IS but my mail goes OOS but I have not heard anything
They closed yesterday.when does this office close for the holidays? I thought we would hear today if we’re going to hear by Christmas
Mine hasn't and the person on Facebook who receive an invite via mail said theirs didn't update in the portal.Has anyones portal given an update?
Nothing for me yet. I’m in FLHas anyone OOS received a letter via mail? Or is it just IS that’s gotten them so far?
Nothing for me in NY, I saw on FB at least 2 people got IS interview invites in the mail.Has anyone OOS received a letter via mail? Or is it just IS that’s gotten them so far?
What fb page are you following?Nothing for me in NY, I saw on FB at least 2 people got IS interview invites in the mail.
I saw people talking about it in the APVMA pageWhat fb page are you following?
Has anyone OOS received a letter via mail? Or is it just IS that’s gotten them so far?
When did you get yours? I’m in Central AlabamaI just got one, I’m in AL.
Me too!!I really thought they would send out an email today haha
When did you get yours? I’m in Central Alabama
Are they going to update portals or just send stuff in the mail? I lot of us are out of town for the holidays so mail can't be checked [emoji43][emoji94] I tried to call but the office is closed
Mine came at 8 AM EST and my interview day is Feb 2nd OOS.Are all of your invites coming at the same time through email?
No portal update yet for meHas anyone that had received anything get their portal updated?
OOS rejection as well. Are they doing file reviews?
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.