Mississippi State c/o 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I just got called off of the SC contract waitlist today!! I'm so excited and also still a little in disbelief, but I'm definitely accepting the seat!

I've read that there is a class of 2025 groupme, if anyone would be able to add me to that, that would be awesome!! I can't wait to meet everyone!

Also, I got the email for the Invited Student Preview today as well, and I'm not sure if I can make that work scheduling-wise. I just visited the school in February, so for those that went to the earlier ones, would you recommend going?

Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I was just called off the OOS waitlist! I will accepting my Seat! I am so excited, if there is a groupme or facebook page I would love to be added!

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know when they do file reviews?
I received an email back in April that said "We have also started taking requests for file reviews. Please contact us by email before June 1st if you would like to request a formal review. "

I was just called off the OOS waitlist! I will accepting my Seat! I am so excited, if there is a groupme or facebook page I would love to be added!
Congrats! Has someone added you yet? There is both a groupme and facebook

Ironically, the lady that I spoke with about my file review last week just called me today and offered me an IS seat! I’m in shock, already paid my deposit just to make it real 😂 how do I get into the fb/gm?

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Old (dead?) thread and this is the dumbest question I could be reviving it for but I'm c/o 2026 and cannot for the life of me figure out what size lab coat to order :rofl: any pointers?

Old (dead?) thread and this is the dumbest question I could be reviving it for but I'm c/o 2026 and cannot for the life of me figure out what size lab coat to order :rofl: any pointers?
I would go with a your normal size you order for like a sweatshirt. I'm 5'10 and went with a large, it's a little big but the MDL is always cold so often you'll want to wear a jacket under it. Names aren't sewn into the coats but on a name tag so some people swapped coats around the first week of class. But if you come up to the school we have some you can try on!

Reactions: 1 user
Hi friends! My boyfriend is going to MSU for a clinical psych phd program and wanted to get the inside scoop on what GP you all would recommend for our cat while he's there. Thanks!