This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It sounds like in previous cycles people heard back as early as September regarding interviews, is that not the case this cycle?
I spoke to an admissions officer and he said it's kinda like a rolling admissions. 2 people have to read through your app before they contact you and it just depends where you are on the pile. Don't worry if you haven't heard anything yet (i haven't) he said they will send invites through Dec.
 
The first interview date is in less than 3 weeks. Shouldn’t we should expect the first invites to come out already?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh thank you😅 i guess that explains why we hadn’t heard anything for the first interview date yet
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone know in past cycles how long it took to get the follow up e-mail? I'm nervous because their first interview date is the same date as TAMU's interview.
 
Does anyone know in past cycles how long it took to get the follow up e-mail? I'm nervous because their first interview date is the same date as TAMU's interview.

i wonder when they will announce who has the first date bc its come up really soon
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I’m assuming that since we’re the first wave of invites we will be the first interview date on the 15th. But i’m really hoping that they send the email soon because i need to request off work and book flights and a hotel
 
I’m assuming that since we’re the first wave of invites we will be the first interview date on the 15th. But i’m really hoping that they send the email soon because i need to request off work and book flights and a hotel
That makes me so nervous, I wonder if they would allow me to do another date due to the conflict with TAMU... I know they said we wouldn't be able to pick or change our dates though.