WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The one who creates the tieRaises a good question how we're defining tiecreator here
Yes, if they are in fact in danger of modkilldo people tagged for not meeting minium post content have their vote count before being modkilled?
What makes you think Mel is the most likely?Sweet! I can't wait to see it!!
So, I'm not a fan of the 3-way tie, a little too risky for near end game if you ask me. I'd switch, but I honestly feel mel is the most likely, with cray or allieh being his ally.
Unless our protector gets it right tonight (not sure if its the right night for the protector and NOT asking, but just saying)I mean, this is basically game if we **** it up. If we're wrong, the wolves take out a villager tonight and we lose. If we leave this as a three way tie, the wolves can flip a vote at the last minute and win.
It's funny that you think I remember things like thisand of course the mods know who has had the 1 time warning already, I can't recall who is tagged that is in actual danger of modkill

I'm almost positive I use the table of contents more than anyone elselol considering the effort you guys go into counting posts anyway... I figured you were all over it, mom
this action make MJ less wolfy in my eyes
Umm, let's wait to see how Mel flips before making statements like this
Also but lol sorry I don't really see this as you and MJ "working together" to move the vote to MelMel was my second choice as wolf
Snowy was waffly and wolfy af, and Mel's current play hasn't helped that
his voting has been all over the place
he was my second choice for wolf
with MJ & I working together to get this tie off, I'm more comfortable moving from MJ to Mel
this action make MJ less wolfy in my eyes




FINALLY. Jus in time for meat!!! Leggo, vmh 🙂D7
View attachment 229303
It seems my faith in you was misplaced. Yet there is something that feels complete here...like a circle. It doesn't quite make sense to me - the monster you lynched today was a wendigo, not one you had wrongly accused before. But there was something familiar about him. Can a werewolf become a wendigo? Maybe. Maybe if he eats enough human flesh to fully corrupt his soul. Perhaps that is what happened here. At any rate, it matters little now. You all killed him. And in doing so, you sealed your fate.
You have lynched @Melchizedek, who was a wendigo, and a vanilla villager.
N7
View attachment 229304
There was one among you who I favored, perhaps too much. She had been in close contact with me these last few days, and I had grown to love her. Not more than my other children, of course not. But I had hoped she would stand beside me in the end. It was not to be so. She was strong, and fiercely protective of me and the rest of my children. She fought valiantly, but a skinwalker is no match for a vetala and a chupacabra team-up.
Dead is @Coopah, who was a skinwalker, and the protector.
There was little for me to do once my skinwalker had been killed. A dragon and a siren were all that had remained of my loyal children. But they had been led astray by their siblings, their minds twisted until they could no longer see that their sisters were the enemy, and I was their mother.
Here, our journey ends as it began. In blood. While my dragon and siren turned on me, their treacherous siblings stabbed them in the back.
Dead is @allieh8607, who was a siren, and a vanilla villager.
Dead is @Mad Jack, who was a dragon, and a vanilla villager.
It seems I must leave this place now. Purgatory no longer feels like home to me, not with my loyal children dead, and those that remain harboring no love for their mother. I will search for you, my monsters, wherever death may have taken you, though it is now beyond my reach. I will not leave you alone in the dark.
WOLVES WIN!
Final Roster
7. @Crayola227 - Vetala, wolf seer
13.genny@Skimble - Chupacabra, wolf blocker
Super Double Extra Purgatory
3. Melchizedek - Werewolf
2. @johnnaboo - Kitsune
15. @Karabiner13 - Vampire
4. @bryndiana.jones - Jefferson Starship, seer
12. @LetItSnow - Djinn, vigilante
16. @CoffeeQuestionMark - Leviathan, wolf with one kill avoidance
1. @Animal Midwife - Rugaru
5. @youngkal - Okami
14. @MixedAnimals77@WeimMama - Shapeshifter
8. @Stella Mudd - Wraith
17. @Haxx - Ghoul
9.@SnowshoeDog143@Melchizedek - Wendigo
6. @Coopah - Skinwalker
10. @allieh8607 - Siren
11. @Mad Jack - Dragon

I knew it too, but ya know... I wasn't going to vote for her.I ****ing knew it was cray but no one would listen. Color me shocked.
@Coopah great job protecting me N1!
@Crayola227, @genny, @CoffeeQuestionMark: who wanted me dead and why and who wanted to keep me around? I was having a @WildZoo game, you should have kept me around![]()
Clearly I can never be trusted. With anything. Ever.I ****ing knew it was cray but no one would listen. Color me shocked.
Final Roster
7. @Crayola227 - Vetala, wolf seer
13.genny@Skimble - Chupacabra, wolf blocker
Boom! I knew @genny is a wolf once again!
Cray being a wolf comes as no surprise. @SkiOtter called it but i wanted to stick with my pre game prediction that Cray is village.
Also called it that Mixy the @MixedAnimals77 was village! I'd be sad if she flipped wolf this game
Good game to all. It's been fun watching.

@Coopah great job protecting me N1!
@Crayola227, @genny, @CoffeeQuestionMark: who wanted me dead and why and who wanted to keep me around? I was having a @WildZoo game, you should have kept me around![]()
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.