mSUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

michmaki

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
how long after everyone's interviews did y'all find out if you were accepted or not???

Members don't see this ad.

1 week. I believe they meet on every Wednesday.

2 weeks for out of state. They contaced me by phone followed by snail mail.

Members don't see this ad :)
and how long for an interview invite (...or rejection...) after your file was complete?

Waiting is the hardest part!!!

***Soleil***

2 weeks, but I had my file complete early in September. The later on in the interview cycle, the longer it takes (I think).

Good luck, try to be patient (easy for me to say, I know)!

yup two weeks for me too. complete in November.

I just got my interview invite today!!! This was the 3rd wednesday after my file was complete, but the admissions folks may not have met the wednesday before Thanksgiving...

***BIG SIGH OF RELIEF***

***Soleil***

Congrats soleil!!! I know that feeling all too well :clap: :clap: :clap:

Kick some butt on the interview :D

Thanks ScubaDiva for your encouragement!!

I should also mention to anyone else who is in this situation, that the admissions office emailed me and I haven't yet received the email to my email account that I provided in my AACOMAS (a yahoo account).

When I called this afternoon they told me they sent it to my yahoo account hours before. I gave them my school email and got my email ten minutes later.

So, moral of the story, when in doubt, call, and never trust that your email will work properly.

Good Luck to everyone!

*Soleil*