-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
My Little Pony WW Official Game Thread
Started by Chillbo Baggins
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Ho. Ly. Balls. It's Snowmageddon out here. Like 9 inches are coming down; it took two and half hours to drive back what should've taken 20 minutes.
Night closed, results pending!
Night closed, results pending!
Is there no honor among lupines? For this morning, the body of @shortnsweet was discovered torn in half in the town square.
Dead is SnS, AKA Scootaloo, who just liked riding her scooter and trying to earn her cutie mark.
It is now Day 12. Deadline is ???
Hopefully by 12am EST tonight, we'll see what goes down.
There are 8 players in the game.
Ponyville
1.wolfspeaker - Spike
2.cuitlamiztli - Derpy
3.swingnsave - Pinkie Pie
4.equineconstant - Sunset Shimmer
5. @orca2011
Canterlot
1.@shortnsweet - Scootaloo
2. @dyachei
3.Philliab - Queen Chrysalis
4.nohika - DJ Pon-3
5. @that redhead
6. @LetItSnow
7. @DocEspana
8. @devyn
9. @nyanko
Manehattan
1.Cyndia - Zecora
2.Lissarae06 - Princess Cadence
3.Domenic - Shining Armor
4.kittyy - Sweetie Belle
5.SummerTheLynx - Big Mac
Cloudsdale
1.thedrjojo - Applejack
2.Dwindlin- Nurse Redheart
3.Escalla - Iron Will
4.tuckervet - Trixie
5.kaydubs - Fluttershy
6.Samoa - King Sombra
The Crystal Empire
3. @Flim Flam Man
4.DVMDream - Discord
Dead is SnS, AKA Scootaloo, who just liked riding her scooter and trying to earn her cutie mark.
It is now Day 12. Deadline is ???
Hopefully by 12am EST tonight, we'll see what goes down.
There are 8 players in the game.
Ponyville
1.
2.
3.
4.
5. @orca2011
Canterlot
1.
2. @dyachei
3.
4.
5. @that redhead
6. @LetItSnow
7. @DocEspana
8. @devyn
9. @nyanko
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
The Crystal Empire
3. @Flim Flam Man
4.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has anyone verified our seer's villager status recently?
i really hope so.Has anyone verified our seer's villager status recently?
btw, cleared you last night.Has anyone verified our seer's villager status recently?
I don't know that there's a way to do so. The star swirl book apparently only shows role.Has anyone verified our seer's villager status recently?
Has anyone looked in to LIS yet?
I'm sure you understand why I ask dyachei..
absolutely. again, i really hope someone has.I'm sure you understand why I ask dyachei..
Lynch FFM
Because I missed the chance last time.
Because I missed the chance last time.
Lynch FFM
Because I missed the chance last time.
I didn't use the cannon last night.
Damned if I do, Damned if I don't huh.
Still a villager.
lynch DocE .... he hasn't gotten in a fight recently. Bad sign.
I doubt anyone has looked into me recently, TRH, but I'm still just a vanilla villager with no role other than being old.
I doubt anyone has looked into me recently, TRH, but I'm still just a vanilla villager with no role other than being old.
Oh, sorry, you asked if anyone has looked into me 'yet'. The answer is yes, two people. One of whom is alive, one of whom is dead but apparently can continue to communicate and participate strategy-wise.
Oh, sorry, you asked if anyone has looked into me 'yet'. The answer is yes, two people. One of whom is alive, one of whom is dead but apparently can continue to communicate and participate strategy-wise.
***********************
Unfortunately, I don't have much to add.
I can tell you that I really think DocE is not a wolf. I also think FFM was investigated too recently to be a converted wolf, but it is possible.
I also don't feel that devyn is a wolf.
And if dyachei just cleared nyanko, then she probably isn't a wolf either.
Otherwise, the rest of the players have equal ability it be wolves, in my opinion.
I probably won't be commenting much the rest of this game because I have midterms Friday and I am behind due to other stressful issues that life is tossing at me.
************************
unlynch DocE
and lynch TRH because I'm running out of ideas. I kinda think FFM was being crazy rather than wolfy when he ballooned me.
and lynch TRH because I'm running out of ideas. I kinda think FFM was being crazy rather than wolfy when he ballooned me.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Remaining players:
Orca2011
Dyachei
That Redhead
LetItSnow
DocEspana
Devyn
Nyanko
FlimFlamMan
DVMD sez she doubts DocE, FFM, Devyn, Dyachei, and Nyanko are wolves. I know I'm not.
That leaves Orca and TRH. Thus my vote. I'd be just as happy to lynch Orca.
I can't figure out how Dyachei is still alive, so I'm kinda suspicious. But if we've no way to tell, then ... dunno.
Orca2011
Dyachei
That Redhead
LetItSnow
DocEspana
Devyn
Nyanko
FlimFlamMan
DVMD sez she doubts DocE, FFM, Devyn, Dyachei, and Nyanko are wolves. I know I'm not.
That leaves Orca and TRH. Thus my vote. I'd be just as happy to lynch Orca.
I can't figure out how Dyachei is still alive, so I'm kinda suspicious. But if we've no way to tell, then ... dunno.
Official Lynch Tally
FFM - 1 (DocE)
TRH - 1 (LIS)
2/8 votes cast
FFM - 1 (DocE)
TRH - 1 (LIS)
2/8 votes cast
Remaining players:
Orca2011
Dyachei
That Redhead
LetItSnow
DocEspana
Devyn
Nyanko
FlimFlamMan
DVMD sez she doubts DocE, FFM, Devyn, Dyachei, and Nyanko are wolves. I know I'm not.
That leaves Orca and TRH. Thus my vote. I'd be just as happy to lynch Orca.
I can't figure out how Dyachei is still alive, so I'm kinda suspicious. But if we've no way to tell, then ... dunno.
*************************
I didn't say I doubt dyachei is a wolf, I said she says she cleared nyanko last night, so nyanko is probably not a wolf (thought not guaranteed, depends on if we trust our seer). **************************
i'm not a wolf. and I have no idea why I havent been killed yet. I've been waiting for it. I think part of it was philliab trying to use me.
Remaining players:
Orca2011
Dyachei
That Redhead
LetItSnow
DocEspana
Devyn
Nyanko
FlimFlamMan
DVMD sez she doubts DocE, FFM, Devyn, Dyachei, and Nyanko are wolves. I know I'm not.
That leaves Orca and TRH. Thus my vote. I'd be just as happy to lynch Orca.
I can't figure out how Dyachei is still alive, so I'm kinda suspicious. But if we've no way to tell, then ... dunno.
So my input: FFM, LIS and TRH were the three that stuck out to me yesterday as pretty suspicious based on gut feeling on their play. All three are still alive, sadly.
Dyachei also strikes me as "why are they still alive?"
Even if FFM was cleared pretty recently, he is just rubbing me all sorts of the wrong way with his defense the last two days. Wouldn't discount LIS, TRH or Dyachei though as two are being a bit odd and one is too good to still be alive and not finding anyone.
DocE, I'm counting this as you being wrong in your long-term record...... It is certainly not 'sad' that I'm still alive, since I'm a villager.
So my input: FFM, LIS and TRH were the three that stuck out to me yesterday as pretty suspicious based on gut feeling on their play. All three are still alive, sadly.
Dyachei also strikes me as "why are they still alive?"
Even if FFM was cleared pretty recently, he is just rubbing me all sorts of the wrong way with his defense the last two days. Wouldn't discount LIS, TRH or Dyachei though as two are being a bit odd and one is too good to still be alive and not finding anyone.
Do you need some lotion for your chafing?
How are you still alive o great wolf hunter?
I meant sad because I wasted a turm with an impulse vote and didn't knock anyone off of the suspicion list. Not sad you're still alive. The last rounds are about being rather cold hearted and playing the odds.... which I didn't do last time.
And I don't count anything against my record unless I'm pushing for it. At this point in the game I'm just casually pointing out who I still have suspicions of to try to conglomerate a short list of suspects from who other people also suspect.
And I don't count anything against my record unless I'm pushing for it. At this point in the game I'm just casually pointing out who I still have suspicions of to try to conglomerate a short list of suspects from who other people also suspect.
Do you need some lotion for your chafing?
How are you still alive o great wolf hunter?
Wolves can't kill me. So barring a lynch, I'm here.
I am at a loss... DocE is not a wolf.... that is all I have.... nyanko was just cleared and I was as well....
I want to trust dyachei but yes there are concerns as to how the seer is still alive....
lynch orca
I want to trust dyachei but yes there are concerns as to how the seer is still alive....
lynch orca
definitely not a wolf. I have no clue why I'm still here.
lynch orca.
i just don't think it is LIS
lynch orca.
i just don't think it is LIS
Not a wolf, but
Don't want to do that. I don't have an ability, but it will just drop villager numbers.
I am at a loss... DocE is not a wolf.... that is all I have.... nyanko was just cleared and I was as well....
I want to trust dyachei but yes there are concerns as to how the seer is still alive....
lynch orca
Don't want to do that. I don't have an ability, but it will just drop villager numbers.
I meant sad because I wasted a turm with an impulse vote and didn't knock anyone off of the suspicion list. Not sad you're still alive. The last rounds are about being rather cold hearted and playing the odds.... which I didn't do last time.
And I don't count anything against my record unless I'm pushing for it. At this point in the game I'm just casually pointing out who I still have suspicions of to try to conglomerate a short list of suspects from who other people also suspect.
So when I tried to narrow down the list of the people thought of as suspicious, I was executing poor strategy?
Have the wolves tried to kill you yet?
Has anyone used the swirl book to validate his ability?
And I don't count anything against my record unless I'm pushing for it. At this point in the game I'm just casually pointing out who I still have suspicions of to try to conglomerate a short list of suspects from who other people also suspect.
Ah yes. The hallmark of how megalomaniacal people keep their stats high: massage the rules so that when they're wrong it doesn't count. 🙂
Anyway, we both agree TRH is sketchy. Obviously I disagree with you about me. And I don't know what to think of FFM other than DVMD steered us away from FFM. So why aren't you voting for TRH?
Wolves can't kill me. So barring a lynch, I'm here.
Yeah? Just like the villagers couldn't kill me last game?
Hey FFM, if you need a nighttime target for the balloon thing next time, try DocE. If he's telling the truth about only being able to be killed by lynch, no harm no foul. If he's lying, you take out a wolf.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am at a loss... DocE is not a wolf.... that is all I have.... nyanko was just cleared and I was as well....
I want to trust dyachei but yes there are concerns as to how the seer is still alive....
lynch orca
How do you know DocE isn't a wolf?
Hey FFM, if you need a nighttime target for the balloon thing next time, try DocE. If he's telling the truth about only being able to be killed by lynch, no harm no foul. If he's lying, you take out a wolf.
There is a big difference between being safe from wolves and from a cannon. Don't cannon, please and thank you.
And yes. Been star swirl booked. The people who did it know well what my role does. Is the opposite of Wolfy.
Ah yes. The hallmark of how megalomaniacal people keep their stats high: massage the rules so that when they're wrong it doesn't count. 🙂
Anyway, we both agree TRH is sketchy. Obviously I disagree with you about me. And I don't know what to think of FFM other than DVMD steered us away from FFM. So why aren't you voting for TRH?
Yeah? Just like the villagers couldn't kill me last game?
1) I go for FFM because his defense by others as being somewhat recently looked into doesn't trump how poorly he is defending himself. The more he pays the more I feel like he is a wolf. And I'm looking for reasons to go to someone else, thus the jump to someone else yesterday. I just can't get passed how much his defense is not jiving with me.
And unlike our glorious last game, my wolf repellant is built into my role and can be seen on star swirl. And it has been.
Official Lynch Tally
FFM - 1 (DocE)
TRH - 1 (LIS)
orca - 2 (devyn, dyachei)
4/8 votes cast
Hoping to hear from @orca2011 @that redhead @nyanko and @Flim Flam Man
FFM - 1 (DocE)
TRH - 1 (LIS)
orca - 2 (devyn, dyachei)
4/8 votes cast
Hoping to hear from @orca2011 @that redhead @nyanko and @Flim Flam Man
My love, Tom, will be very upset if I die. You wouldn't do that to him would you???? lynch TRH for self preservation atm.
I guess I will go with ### lynch orca ###
I could be persuaded to change.
I could be persuaded to change.
hoo boy I have no idea.
lynch orca I just don't have a good read on who's left..
On a day when nopony had any really good ideas, they figured @orca2011 was their best shot.
You have lynched orca, AKA Apple Bloom, the last of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, just trying to find her destiny.
It is now Night 12. Deadline will probably be something like 5pm EST.
You have lynched orca, AKA Apple Bloom, the last of the Cutie Mark Crusaders, just trying to find her destiny.
It is now Night 12. Deadline will probably be something like 5pm EST.
Crap I thought I voted. Sorry chillbo.
Ugh
this is just getting annoying
another day well done lynching people who werent suspicious to begin with
DVMD sez she doubts DocE, FFM, Devyn, Dyachei, and Nyanko are wolves. I know I'm not.
I can't figure out how Dyachei is still alive, so I'm kinda suspicious. But if we've no way to tell, then ... dunno.
I know I'm not either, so someone is slipping through the cracks somewhere. I think I end up getting burned by not being a big communicator in these games because I don't get to build the trust levels that the talkers do. It's bitten me in the butt before (Duck Dynasty where DVMD was the wolf but devyn trusted her over me because they'd been talking) but I've been out of town most of this game and probably wouldn't be a big chatter anyway, so.
And I'm always suspicious of dyachei - I've said it before many times. Doubly suspicious that as a seer she's still alive; my only guess is that a wolf is somehow getting her information, or some of it, and the wolves are waiting to take her out until they know as much as possible. I think we risk too much offing her if she is a villager but at this point I think all of you are pretty much equally suspicious.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
.... Crickets ....
Boop.
****************************************************************
**************************************************************
**************************************************************
We can has close?
I need to study and therefore need something to procrastinate with...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 32K
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 194K