Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
NC State University c/o 2024 Applicants
Started by NCSU CVM
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Jazzy5
Full Member
It’s not as fun going through it as someone who did apply to NCSU.I did not apply to NCSU but am thoroughly amused by the NCSU staff that is running this account
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just thought they were funny, that’s all. I get the waiting game too, as I’m waiting to hear back from the schools that I applied to also. I just thought they were making light of the situation.It’s not as fun going through it as someone who did apply to NCSU.
Yep, it’s hilarious! I’m glad they’re making it fun for us 🤣I did not apply to NCSU but am thoroughly amused by the NCSU staff that is running this account
ilovebirds
c/o 2024!
As an applicant, I think it’s hilarious. It’s a way to ease the stress of the waiting game. And it shows a little bit of the uniqueness of the school!
I may be biased from living here my whole life, but North Carolina is one of the best states, just saying
ilovebirds
c/o 2024!
Please let it be Aquarius
Who needs a date when you have NC State?
Jazzy5
Full Member
Hmmm I guess you could somehow lol
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Jazzy5
Full Member
I hope not lolSoooo, Valentine's Day??
I hope not lol
I feel like that seems too obvious though
Jazzy5
Full Member
Good pointI feel like that seems too obvious though
Hey @NCSU CVM how many IS applications went through to committee review?
sunnysideup77
New Member
Split the difference with Cupid.....Valentine's Day is February 14th.....half of that is 7......Will we find out on the 7th?!
I like this thought!! Can it be this one, please?Split the difference with Cupid.....Valentine's Day is February 14th.....half of that is 7......Will we find out on the 7th?!
My favorite theory ^^^Split the difference with Cupid.....Valentine's Day is February 14th.....half of that is 7......Will we find out on the 7th?!
And the 7th is about halfway between when they posted the hints and February 19th (which is the beginning of Pisces)Split the difference with Cupid.....Valentine's Day is February 14th.....half of that is 7......Will we find out on the 7th?!
Also both the 7th and the 14th are Friday’s which seems to be a hot day for admissions decisions to go outAnd the 7th is about halfway between when they posted the hints and February 19th (which is the beginning of Pisces)
Jazzy5
Full Member
Sounds like we may have something!!Also both the 7th and the 14th are Friday’s which seems to be a hot day for admissions decisions to go out
ilovebirds
c/o 2024!
NCSU...with all these theories that have been put out recently, you’ve been quiet...a little too quiet 😵
Jazzy5
Full Member
100% agree with this!NCSU...with all these theories that have been put out recently, you’ve been quiet...a little too quiet 😵
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
NCSU...with all these theories that have been put out recently, you’ve been quiet...a little too quiet 😵
If you are a non-resident applicant, decision letters were sent in December.
Check your e-mail if you are still waiting for a decision letter. If you can't locate it, contact us at: [email protected]
Check your e-mail if you are still waiting for a decision letter. If you can't locate it, contact us at: [email protected]
Any new hints for us residents? Please?If you are a non-resident applicant, decision letters were sent in December.
Check your e-mail if you are still waiting for a decision letter. If you can't locate it, contact us at: [email protected]
I kept waiting for the bottom half of the meme to load, like a fool.
sunnysideup77
New Member
Alright NCSU, I may be thinking WAY too far into this, BUT...
-You posted HALF(ish) of the "brace yourselves, winter is coming" meme.
-The winter season is from December 21st-March 19th. That means that there are 90 total days of this winter season.
-If you divide this number in HALF, you get 45.
-Counting from December 21st, the 45th day of winter is February 3rd.
-Therefore...we should know any day now?
Could be a week.... could be a day... could be an hour....
Attachments
sunnysideup77
New Member
How soon will it be over?
Hopefully less than 10,080 minutesHow soon will it be over?
*frantically googling* yep, that's how many minutes are in a week! So hopefully before 5:00 next Wednesday 😱 😱 😱Hopefully less than 10,080 minutes
CWestcott717
Full Member
We will see what we can do.Can we make it in the next 2880 minutes? View attachment 294802
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
We will see what we can do.
“What is today but yesterday’s tomorrow?” -Eugene KrabsWhy put off until tomorrow what you can do today? View attachment 294807
We will see what we can do.



