NC State University c/o 2028 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oos rejection :]

Members don't see this ad.

For anyone else accepted, it said there was a consent form attached to contact our university, but mine has none?

Members don't see this ad :)
This was an absolute ride to watch today. I saw someone post about this hint shenanigans on APVMA and was curious. NC State has an amazing ground game 🤣

Reactions: 1 user
View attachment 380036
Have a safe and joyous holiday season. Signing off until 2024!
I am assuming this is a long shot because you are on holiday until January, but I have not yet received an email about my status and I am an OOS applicant. Do you know if there was a mistake with sending my email? I am sorry to bother you, but I am just really anxious.

OOS acceptance! Absolutely shocked and super excited. Still don’t quite believe it!

Does anyone know where to send fall transcripts and by when ?
I assume IS and OOS have the same due date for transcripts. The email I received has:

- Fall 2023 transcripts due February 1, 2024
- Spring 2024 transcripts due June 1, 2024

Members don't see this ad :)
I assume IS and OOS have the same due date for transcripts. The email I received has:

- Fall 2023 transcripts due February 1, 2024
- Spring 2024 transcripts due June 1, 2024

I knew there was an email! Idk why I couldn’t find it haha… does it say if we should just have them mailed to admissions by chance ?

View attachment 380036
Have a safe and joyous holiday season. Signing off until 2024!

Hey [mention]NCSU CVM [/mention], I want to be fearless and ask you to speak now. Please keep your reputation of leaving us some Taylor Swift Easter eggs. I’ve read through the folklore of the SDN; this is a tradition that should be continued for evermore. Me and 1989(-1647=342) IS others can’t wait. Like a lover you’re in my dreams on all midnights.

Thank you, hopeful future pack
giphy.gif

Reactions: 3 users
Hey [mention]NCSU CVM [/mention], I want to be fearless and ask you to speak now. Please keep your reputation of leaving us some Taylor Swift Easter eggs. I’ve read through the folklore of the SDN; this is a tradition that should be continued for evermore. Me and 1989(-1647=342) IS others can’t wait. Like a lover you’re in my dreams on all midnights.

Thank you, hopeful future pack
giphy.gif
1704319909954.png

Who's the better Kelce brother?

View attachment 380394

Alright team let’s throw out some ideas… the obvious is that all the numbers added is 23 and 1/23 is a Tuesday but also there are 2 brothers and we can only pick one so 2/1? Which is a Thursday and OOS found out on a Thursday

Does anyone know how much the OOS waitlist has moved in past years? And is the waitlist ranked?

Alright team let’s throw out some ideas… the obvious is that all the numbers added is 23 and 1/23 is a Tuesday but also there are 2 brothers and we can only pick one so 2/1? Which is a Thursday and OOS found out on a Thursday

Super Bowl last year was 2/12 and 2/12 this year is a Monday…. And a very long wait away…. But Travis beat his brother 35-38 last year and 35 days from that post is 2/7

My nana may have figured out the ncdvm day. Feb 29. Turn the pic upside down. And it’s a leap year so 2/29

I think it’s 2/9 or 2/6! Travis’ number is 62 and flipped it’s 2/6! OR, it could be 2/9 if you rotate the 6. Both dates fall on the week of superbowl Sunday ;) At the minimum we know it has to be before 2/17 because that’s when the Celebration Dinner is!

I think it’s 2/9 or 2/6! Travis’ number is 62 and flipped it’s 2/6! OR, it could be 2/9 if you rotate the 6. Both dates fall on the week of superbowl Sunday ;) At the minimum we know it has to be before 2/17 because that’s when the Celebration Dinner is!

This is pretty good actually

Where did you find the date of the celebration dinner?

The brothers exchanged uniforms and are holding each other's jersey in the photo. Jason is 62 for the Eagles and Travis is 87 for the Chiefs.

Now that's some sleuthing...

The brothers exchanged uniforms and are holding each other's jersey in the photo. Jason is 62 for the Eagles and Travis is 87 for the Chiefs.

The switched jerseys make it confusing for sure should we assume Kelsey is the best brother along with his true chiefs jersey or the jersey he is holding

2/7 also goes with the Super Bowl Sunday idea! And I mentioned that date earlier…. I think that might definitely be the week!

Alright guys,
I watched 5 football YouTube videos before 9am and took notes on a legal notepad so you don’t have to. I didn’t realize the switch-a-roo of the jerseys… sneaky 😏 alright buckle in:
—Comparing Travis (TK) and Jason (JK) is actually tricky business because of their respective positions they play. TK= Tight End (TE) and JK= Center (CE). However, a point of comparison is the number of snaps each brother has accumulated. I will only reference stats. at the time of the superbowl they played against each other. At the time, Travis had over 9k snaps and Jason over 12k snaps, but we have to keep in mind Jason had like 3 season more than Travis at the time. In saying that, Travis had a rapid development since his entrance in the NFL. On the other hand, Travis has participated in more Pro Bowls, 2nd Team All Pro’s, and one less 1st Team All Pro when compared to Jason. But apparently Pro Bowls are more of a popularity thing?? Anyways, There is also the argument that Jason’s position as a CE is more “self dependent” than a TE meaning that if a CE messes up it may be more crucial to the game than TE ( this backs up 2/9, 2/6, 2/7 dates).

—We can look at it from another scope of them being BOTH better (equal in their football prestige). Both are unarguably one of the most impressive sibling duo in the NFL. Both are forecasted to have their own respective spots in the Hall of Fame when they retire. In addition, apparently both are franchised to bring in new players for their teams (that’s says a lot to be entrusted with that). And not only that, both are amazing at their respective positions in the game. So!!!!! This maybe backs up the theory that the date is the sum of their jersey numbers (6+2+8+7= 23–> 1/23) 1/23… 2 (87 & 23) brothers a part of 1 family…awww :,). This mutual respect and equality could be represented through their jersey swapping. ANYWAYS, thank you for reading, this is my last full effort at a guess because biochemistry is breathing down my neck. Also, please don’t come for my football etiquette or knowledge because I have not payed this much attention to football since I was 3 club sodas in at a Carolina Ale House. Goodluck everyone!☺️

Last edited:
Alright guys,
I watched 5 football YouTube videos before 9am and took notes on a legal notepad so you don’t have to. I didn’t realize the switch-a-roo of the jerseys… sneaky alright buckle in:
—Comparing Travis (TK) and Jason (JK) is actually tricky business because of their respective positions they play. TK= Tight End (TE) and JK= Center (CE). However, a point of comparison is the number of snaps each brother has accumulated. I will only reference stats. at the time of the superbowl they played against each other. At the time, Travis had over 9k snaps and Jason over 12k snaps, but we have to keep in mind Jason had like 3 season more than Travis at the time. In saying that, Travis had a rapid development since his entrance in the NFL. On the other hand, Travis has participated in more Pro Bowls, 2nd Team All Pro’s, and one less 1st Team All Pro when compared to Jason. But apparently Pro Bowls are more of a popularity thing?? Anyways, There is also the argument that Jason’s position as a CE is more “self dependent” than a TE meaning that if a CE messes up it may be more crucial to the game than TE ( this backs up 2/9, 2/6, 2/7 dates).

—We can look at it from another scope of them being BOTH better (equal in their football prestige). Both are unarguable one of the most impressive sibling duo in the NFL. Both are forecasted to have their own respective spots in the Hall of Fame when they retire. In addition, apparently both are franchised to bring in new players for their teams (that’s says a lot to be entrusted with that). And not only that, both are amazing at their respective positions in the game. So!!!!! This maybe backs up the theory that the date is the sum of their jersey numbers (6+2+8+7= 23–> 1/23) 1/23… 2 (87 & 23) brothers a part of 1 family…awww :,). This mutual respect and equality could be represented through their jersey swapping. ANYWAYS, thank you for reading, this is my last full effort at a guess because biochemistry is breathing down my neck. Also, please don’t come for my football etiquette or knowledge because I have not payed this much attention to football since I was 3 club sodas in at a Carolina Ale House. Goodluck everyone!

This is great… really made my morning complete. I look at the calendar they posted again with the comment “there is a lot going on in February” and the two dates with the most events are 2/7 and 2/22 but the welcome event is 2/17 so this would support the 2/7 date also

Alright guys,
I watched 5 football YouTube videos before 9am and took notes on a legal notepad so you don’t have to. I didn’t realize the switch-a-roo of the jerseys… sneaky 😏 alright buckle in:

—We can look at it from another scope of them being BOTH better (equal in their football prestige). Both are unarguably one of the most impressive sibling duo in the NFL. Both are forecasted to have their own respective spots in the Hall of Fame when they retire. In addition, apparently both are franchised to bring in new players for their teams (that’s says a lot to be entrusted with that). And not only that, both are amazing at their respective positions in the game. So!!!!! This maybe backs up the theory that the date is the sum of their jersey numbers (6+2+8+7= 23–> 1/23) 1/23… 2 (87 & 23) brothers a part of 1 family…awww :,). This mutual respect and equality could be represented through their jersey swapping. ANYWAYS, thank you for reading, this is my last full effort at a guess because biochemistry is breathing down my neck. Also, please don’t come for my football etiquette or knowledge because I have not payed this much attention to football since I was 3 club sodas in at a Carolina Ale House. Goodluck everyone!☺️
1704918785185.png

Sarie watching 5 football YouTube videos before 9am.

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone who was accepted out of state or an alternate want to start a GroupMe? I’m so excited to get to know everyone! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear about in-state offers!

Reactions: 4 users
Does anyone who was accepted out of state or an alternate want to start a GroupMe? I’m so excited to get to know everyone! Good luck to everyone waiting to hear about in-state offers!

I would love this! I’m an OOS accepted student & will be moving from California to Raleigh this summer Let me know where to join!

Still hoping 2/7 is incorrect because three weeks more waiting may send me into another universe

Reactions: 1 users
For people curious, they released IS decisions last year around 2/8, specifically at the end of the workday/the evening if I remember correctly. Makes me think it'll likely be in three weeks between the 7th-9th. Now for a gif representation of my brain the next three weeks:
Let-me-in GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
For people curious, they released IS decisions last year around 2/8, specifically at the end of the workday/the evening if I remember correctly. Makes me think it'll likely be in three weeks between the 7th-9th. Now for a gif representation of my brain the next three weeks:
Let-me-in GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
I’m swimming in a very specific river in Egypt.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Are we still going with the Cher route bc that song was released in 1965 …. So maybe. Today (19th) we are risen and shining to find out at 6:50pm…. 🏳️‍🌈

Are we still going with the Cher route bc that song was released in 1965 …. So maybe. Today (19th) we are risen and shining to find out at 6:50pm….

I just got denied to Tennessee idk if I can take this distress today