Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is just a heads-up to any pre-vets/vet students at NCSU or nearby... there's a huge book sale going on in the brickyard. This wouldn't be of note if there weren't an insane amount of old veterinary books sitting around. In addition, there are a decent amount of ones concerning animal rights/status (in the sociology and biology sections) and various other companion animal related things.
I picked up All Creatures Great & Small, Peter Singer's Animal Liberation, an old version of our Biomedical Ethics textbook, and another random fiction book for less than eight bucks. They all look basically new. *bookworm*
Softcovers $2, Hardcovers $4 today/tomorrow
Softcovers $1, Hardcovers $2 Friday/Saturday.
(I'm going back on Friday...
)
I picked up All Creatures Great & Small, Peter Singer's Animal Liberation, an old version of our Biomedical Ethics textbook, and another random fiction book for less than eight bucks. They all look basically new. *bookworm*
Softcovers $2, Hardcovers $4 today/tomorrow
Softcovers $1, Hardcovers $2 Friday/Saturday.
(I'm going back on Friday...
)