This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pppharmacist

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I have four pharmacy schools to decide and I would appreciate all your thoughts and inputs. MCPHS at Worcester, Northeastern U, Temple U and Jefferson. The location, cost and residency are what I considered, and I will have to take loan. Also, does anyone know how much of the scholarship of each school that they offer to the new student?

Thank you !!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi folks,

I have four pharmacy schools to decide and I would appreciate all your thoughts and inputs. MCPHS at Worcester, Northeastern U, Temple U and Jefferson. The location, cost and residency are what I considered, and I will have to take loan. Also, does anyone know how much of the scholarship of each school that they offer to the new student?

Thank you !!

Here’s what you need to consider when applying:

1) regionally accredited
2) cost

If location is in the middle of nowhere but is $80k cheaper then consider this: your getting paid $80k to go there.

Residency is on “YOU.” Get the GPA, get the EC’s, get the research projects and publications, get the high reference internships. Every school provides the tools. You are the only one that can sell yourself for a match by using the tools.

Scholarships are merit based and come and go. Not easily advertised so you’ll have to dig that info from the school itself as well as outside options (ie military, under-served healthcare regions, etc etc).

Reactions: 1 user