Need Some Input/Advice much Appreciated!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MWU (AZ) VS Indiana U (IUPUI) Dental School

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

meentb

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm trying to get some input on a school decision I need to make soon. Any input from students at the school/graduates will be much appreciated. I'm OOS so it's expensive for me either way. I don't think I will specialize at the moment unless something really strikes my fancy. My vision to be able to open up my own practice in the near future. Would love to hear your thoughts.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
MWU-AZ has a focus on general dentistry. They have a strong clinical program and follow a general practice model.
Indiana is much more established, is opening a brand new clinic and will probably be the better option if you want to specialize.
It depends what school you feel is a better fit.

Reactions: 1 user
MWU-AZ has a focus on general dentistry. They have a strong clinical program and follow a general practice model.
Indiana is much more established, is opening a brand new clinic and will probably be the better option if you want to specialize.
It depends what school you feel is a better fit.
Thanks! I'm also trying to see if there's a con to either of the school that you wouldn't normally know about as well. If you've heard anything please feel free to share. Hopefully, it'll help others out as well. Thanks for the input! Sure appreciates it!

Thanks! I'm also trying to see if there's a con to either of the school that you wouldn't normally know about as well. If you've heard anything please feel free to share. Hopefully, it'll help others out as well. Thanks for the input! Sure appreciates it!
Cons are oftentimes relative. I haven't heard anything terrible at either school. The best way would be to go on school specific discussions and find the threads for classes of 2021 and earlier; message the students at each school and get their thoughts.

Reactions: 1 user