About the Ads
About the Ads
Jun 16, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Just curious, if a student gets accepted this cycle, would she or he have to commit to CNU and reject other schools? I am assuming that most other schools will start in late August, correct?

If this is the case, then would CNU give out an official acceptance to students saying that you will be in class one whenever it starts?

Jan 23, 2021
Just curious, if a student gets accepted this cycle, would she or he have to commit to CNU and reject other schools? I am assuming that most other schools will start in late August, correct?

If this is the case, then would CNU give out an official acceptance to students saying that you will be in class one whenever it starts?
CNU is telling us pick whatever is better for your future. With that being said I am hoping that our conditional acceptances are for whenever the school starts.

If anyone has asked this question please let us know!

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 12, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
CNU is telling us pick whatever is better for your future. With that being said I am hoping that our conditional acceptances are for whenever the school starts.

If anyone has asked this question please let us know!
They said if it is postponed until January 2022 our application is valid. But they haven't decided on July 2022 yet.

Jan 23, 2021
Do u think we will get official acceptance in August or before that?
I honestly have confidence that our official acceptances will be mailed out in August. Their site meeting is this month then the final decision meeting is in August. They had over a year to fix any issues that could fail they accreditation guide lines. We just have to be patient.

About the Ads

zezeo tampa

2+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2018
I honestly have confidence that our official acceptances will be mailed out in August. Their site meeting is this month then the final decision meeting is in August. They had over a year to fix any issues that could fail they accreditation guide lines. We just have to be patient.
Ah ok... another question after the visit in April are they gonna let us know when they are gonna open or they gonna wait till August to let us know for sure?

Jan 23, 2021
Ah ok... another question after the visit in April are they gonna let us know when they are gonna open or they gonna wait till August to let us know for sure?
So from my understanding the CODA accreditation people are different from the BPPE (the ones who allow them to start). So the last email they sent out it (2/18/21) stated that they are working with them to get the approval for a September start date. I think after the site meeting in April the BPPE process will go a little faster. And then they should grant permission around the time of the final CODA meeting in August. I’m sure CNU has a curriculum set in place with the necessary faculty. If not they wouldn’t anticipate a September start date.

Lastly, CNU is very good about updating us throughout this whole process. I’m assuming a email will be sent out after the CODA site meeting dates explaining any new information that they have.

Apr 11, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Do u think we will get official acceptance in August or before that?
Congrats! I also got accepted recently and talked to the associate dean about it. From what she said, I think it is most likely we will get the official acceptance letters in August but we shall see how their meeting with CODA goes in a couple of days (site visit is 4/20/2021-4/21/2021) and see what BPPE says after that .

zezeo tampa

2+ Year Member
Jul 7, 2018
Congrats! I also got accepted recently and talked to the associate dean about it. From what she said, I think it is most likely we will get the official acceptance letters in August but we shall see how their meeting with CODA goes in a couple of days (site visit is 4/20/2021-4/21/2021) and see what BPPE says after that .
did u ask if they are starting in July do we have to reapply?

Apr 11, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
did u ask if they are starting in July do we have to reapply?
If they do start in July (which the associate dean said was the worse case scenario) then we do not need to reapply. It sounded that they were pretty confident that they will be given the ok and that the need to reapply would not be necessary as of now. All we can do now is wait.

Reactions: 1 users
Apr 11, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Is there anyone here from the LA area that’s been accepted?
I feel like a lot of the people that CNU CDM is accepting are from out of state. I know some people in Cali that applied but did not get offered and interview. Feels like they are aiming mainly for out of state students but I could be wrong!

Jul 3, 2019
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
I feel like a lot of the people that CNU CDM is accepting are from out of state. I know some people in Cali that applied but did not get offered and interview. Feels like they are aiming mainly for out of state students but I could be wrong!
i’m from california and got accepted

Apr 11, 2021
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
did you guys get any confirmation email after you accept the offer?
No since it is not a formal acceptance since they are not allowed to send acceptances without being accredited. We will be formally accepted once the school is accredited. I spoke to Dr. Xenoudi after I accepted it to ask questions and she said that there will be email for updates after they make progress.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.