Noob Game 2020 Sign-Ups [CLOSED] - All New WW Players Welcome!

When would you like the game to start? Pick your top 2. Games typically last 1-2 weeks

• December 17

Votes: 12 41.4%
  • December 18

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • December 19

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • December 20

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Later than the above options

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters
Jun 30, 2020
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Veterinary
If they're the treats I'm thinking of, totally counts. Would definitely hit that if I was faced with starvation.
They look a lot like the large cylinders of pocket pet food my boyfriend and I use for our hamsters and gerbils. He asked me one time why in the world I had hamster food just laying around my car. As I'm typing this, I am suddenly less confused about the inhabitance of squirrels in my previous car's engine.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
About the Ads

sunshinefl

All Gold Everything
5+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2014
The Swamp
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I have emergency water bottles in my car but seriously lacking in emergency food...which seems appropriate, given who I am
Yeah I always have water bottles in my car. As for emergency food, I usually have little packages of this Biscoff cookie things that one of the airlines give, in my bag I take with me on rotations. But I don’t always have it.

hallowmann

SDN Lifetime Donor
7+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2012
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
Reactions: 1 users

Trilt

puppy snuggler extraordinaire
10+ Year Member
Feb 10, 2008
NC
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
Serious question, why can't I access the lounge? I feel like a 2nd class SDNer
The lounge randomly disappeared for me a couple months ago and I ended up in having to ping Lee to get access reinstated... I wonder if whatever group I fell into, you do now. We never really figured out what happened with me.

• Hmm
Reactions: 3 users

PippyPony

not a wolf
7+ Year Member
May 24, 2013
dead chat
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
Serious question, why can't I access the lounge? I feel like a 2nd class SDNer
...you know when you're a kid, and you want to stay up late to do exciting things like the grown ups... and then you grow up and you realize that sleep is important and late night TV is awful?

That's what the lounge is. You're not a second class citizen, and you're not missing much, imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

SkiOtter

c/o 2022
2+ Year Member
Mar 10, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
"Getting to know you" question...

What emergency food do you all keep around, and where do you keep it?
I always have water and various snacks in my backpack and car, from boxes of cheez its to clif bars to pop tarts.
I also have stocked my school mailbox with clif bars, nature valley crunch bars, and a pop tart in case I (or friends) get hungry on junior surgery days :laugh: I’ve been meaning to move them to the locker I apparently now have in the VTH but haven’t gotten around to finding where that is

Reactions: 1 user

WildZoo

Illegal in all 50, Unyeetable Wolf
7+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2013
The doll factory
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinarian
...you know when you're a kid, and you want to stay up late to do exciting things like the grown ups... and then you grow up and you realize that sleep is important and late night TV is awful?

That's what the lounge is. You're not a second class citizen, and you're not missing much, imo.
:( There are a lot of good, supportive people in the lounge, and fun to be had as well

Reactions: 2 users

vetmedhead

Hang onto me and we'll quarantine the gloom
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2015
in bed
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
You fools, you keep food and water around and easily accessible?

I intend to die the way I lived, dehydrated and only realizing I haven't eaten all day once it's dark out

Although if I do have to be forced to stock emergency items, it's tea that had pictures of medieval dragons on the box and candy. A lot of candy.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users

vetmedhead

Hang onto me and we'll quarantine the gloom
5+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2015
in bed
Status (Visible)
  1. Veterinary Student
I would post links to games I've modded but they mainly stand as monuments to my sick sense of humor and complete and utter lack of self control when it comes to shoving dumb mechanics into games

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads