You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Noobies vs Boobies - The Ultimate WW battle
Started by StartingoverVet
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Didn't realize I'd actually have supporters!
Unvote STL vote WZ
Unvote STL vote WZ
Looks like I'm taking a visit to Waffle House.
Unelect STL, Elect WZ
Unelect STL, Elect WZ
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a deadline for this vote?
Too bad her's is better =PElect WildZoo
We share an avatar, that is a bond that cannot be broken.
Can us boobs make our own thread that isn't cluttered with all this noob chatter and waffling?
I'm worried I'm not going to have the most posts during this game...
At least it seems that when I leave, wz will pick up the mindless chatter reigns...
Rojo, you talk just as much as the noobs... maybe you need to hop over to their team???
I don't like competitionRojo, you talk just as much as the noobs... maybe you need to hop over to their team???
E
Escalla
Rojo, you talk just as much as the noobs... maybe you need to hop over to their team???

But I'd so love to take that team to victory! I'd be so admired and immortalized by the noobs. You know what they say, in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is kingRojo, you talk just as much as the noobs... maybe you need to hop over to their team???
Too bad her's is better =P
You were saying?
Don't you turn on me! I made sure your game will never be forgotten!
If she doesn't, I certainly will. But nobody can replace the rojo. Who else will shake their ass in front of the camera and taunt with such finesse?At least it seems that when I leave, wz will pick up the mindless chatter reigns...
Can't you like, have an intern read WW posts to you and then dictate your responses back or something?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Elect LIS
Lemon Party 4ever
Lemon Party 4ever
But nobody can replace the rojo. Who else will shake their ass in front of the camera and taunt with such finesse?
😱 Did this actually happen?!
Elect VetAshley
E
Escalla
Don't you turn on me! I made sure your game will never be forgotten!
It was pretty funny....
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh yes. Yes it did.😱 Did this actually happen?!
I have no idea what he is talking about...😱 Did this actually happen?!
You will never prove it!Oh yes. Yes it did.
I watch @ Midnight and Tosh.O too much to leave that video on the internet
I'm surprised the video hasn't gone viral already.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Ah well, at least I have the memoriesYou will never prove it!
I watch @ Midnight and Tosh.O too much to leave that video on the internet
At least I saved a copy for, uh, reasons.You will never prove it!
I watch @ Midnight and Tosh.O too much to leave that video on the internet

FtfyAh well, at least I have the nightmares
I have no idea what he is talking about...
I'm surprised the video hasn't gone viral already.
Well not sure I want to see that BUTT I did see a video that included a choco taco and the 8 minute epic finale. Well done jojo and other actors.
I now can't hear that song play with seeing rojo's butt shaking. 
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I should have thought of that! Hey MJ, you wanna hook me up? 😉At least I saved a copy for, uh, reasons.![]()
E
Escalla
Never heard that song prior to that video and probably will never hear it again.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should hit up rojo, he can probably get it to you in HD.I should have thought of that! Hey MJ, you wanna hook me up? 😉
Btw, loved the subtle rickroll in the final video LIS.
Yeah. I think you are going to inherit my senility badge hedgie. Maybe it is contagious.
I did it right it looks like (for now).
I swear it's not showing up on my phone. I'd check on my computer but my internet died. Technology hates me today.
I'm disappoint that no one said "i can fap to that"
you don't realize how happy you just made him...You should hit up rojo, he can probably get it to you in HD.
Btw, loved the subtle rickroll in the final video LIS.
he was gloating to me after making the video of how he was so proud that he just rickrolled SDN...
I'd have to see it first before a determination.I'm disappoint that no one said "i can fap to that"
it was up for over a week... not my fault you missed that awesome fapping action.I'd have to see it first before a determination.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
QFTi can fap to that
ugh, it was a PITA to post... youtube took it down because it used copyrighted material so I had to put it on vimeo and that took like an hour to process... and I'm at work now so I'm definitely not uploading that while at work (nor am I working while at workCome on jojo...just post it for like 5 minutes and then *poof* it.
you didn't need to edit my post to find me saying that... i say that (and do that) like 3-4 times a day at the minimum
let the record show that philliab wants to see me shake my bottom, AND forgot to say "no homo".Come on jojo...just post it for like 5 minutes and then *poof* it.
(you knew that just cause you have been gone for a while that I wouldn't stop making that joke)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
TMI rojo 😛you didn't need to edit my post to find me saying that... i say that (and do that) like 3-4 times a day at the minimum
Are you using the app?? Because the app always hides the line after bolded text. You have to quote it and look at it on draft to see what was the missing line. The app needs some updates.I swear it's not showing up on my phone. I'd check on my computer but my internet died. Technology hates me today.
I now can't hear that song play with seeing rojo's butt shaking.![]()
I heard it on the radio today and jojos butt was all I could think about. I can't believe I watched that whole video, I kept waiting for something else to happen, but it just never stopped...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
(aka I'm impressed with your stamina @thedrjojo
)
)This is why we are friends. Similar interests!you didn't need to edit my post to find me saying that... i say that (and do that) like 3-4 times a day at the minimum
I like these noobs... @StartingoverVet can i change teams?!?
or maybe this is my ploy to prevent them from lynching me, cause if I join the noob team I 100% guarantee that the boobs will lynch me day 1 🙁
or maybe this is my ploy to prevent them from lynching me, cause if I join the noob team I 100% guarantee that the boobs will lynch me day 1 🙁
E
Escalla
I like these noobs... @StartingoverVet can i change teams?!?
or maybe this is my ploy to prevent them from lynching me, cause if I join the noob team I 100% guarantee that the boobs will lynch me day 1 🙁
You need to leave!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 124K