Noobies vs Boobies - The Ultimate WW battle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How addicted to WW are you? My addiction is like:


  • Total voters
    36
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like tallies just because it makes it easier to track voting patterns, but I keep my own tallies and don't expect the mods to do all the work. I've never modded but I'm sure it's more work than I realize. 🙂

It is hard to find all the votes as a mod.

It is even harder when people don't stop posting. Especially when all the talk is non game related. More stuff to scroll through and filter through in order to just post a tally. Votes get lost and mixed up/confused very easily.
 
WL was mentored by DocE. Maybe that explains it.

:laugh: 😉
Probably does. It's worked well so far though. I have a bad memory for names so a tally and a few notes helps me keep track of who I've consistently had feels about. :shrug:
It is hard to find all the votes as a mod.

It is even harder when people don't stop posting. Especially when all the talk is non game related. More stuff to scroll through and filter through in order to just post a tally. Votes get lost and mixed up/confused very easily.
I know. Again, meant as a joke, and sorry if I offended any mods. 😳 I just have too much time on my hands today.
 
It is hard to find all the votes as a mod.

It is even harder when people don't stop posting. Especially when all the talk is non game related. More stuff to scroll through and filter through in order to just post a tally. Votes get lost and mixed up/confused very easily.
my counts are always impeccable!

I don't see the major difficulty in it, but meh
 
I know. Again, meant as a joke, and sorry if I offended any mods. 😳 I just have too much time on my hands today.

Oh, no. I am just teasing you with the lightning thing.

Mods do appreciate people warning them when something is off, provided you have given them more than 30 seconds since posting... 😉


My other comment was just agreeing with you, that being a mod and tallying votes can be a daunting task at times. Especially when there has been a bunch of mindless chatter that is not at all game related. That was all I was saying. 🙂
 
Oh, no. I am just teasing you with the lightning thing.

Mods do appreciate people warning them when something is off, provided you have given them more than 30 seconds since posting... 😉


My other comment was just agreeing with you, that being a mod and tallying votes can be a daunting task at times. Especially when there has been a bunch of mindless chatter that is not at all game related. That was all I was saying. 🙂
this is not very grumpy... are you feeling alright?

I'm disappoint you didn't use my avatar suggestion
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh right...

I found your avatar too
d599ee681b63d2fc130ed0ba041fb6f030f3d66dede073a76929641a02aada8d.jpg
this one
 
:heckyeah:

i'm going to agree to disagree... :shrug: I had more typed up but not necessary

Fair enough.

Just posting it from my own perspective.

I also find it hard if you are busy IRL and playing the game to come back to 4 pages of non-game chatter with maybe 3 or 4 game posts mixed in on each page. I just prefer non-game chatter be at a minimum, but each person has their own likes and dislikes. I don't mind some of the off-topic as it breaks up the frustration but multiple pages worth of it starts to become overkill for me.
 
Oh, no. I am just teasing you with the lightning thing.

Mods do appreciate people warning them when something is off, provided you have given them more than 30 seconds since posting... 😉


My other comment was just agreeing with you, that being a mod and tallying votes can be a daunting task at times. Especially when there has been a bunch of mindless chatter that is not at all game related. That was all I was saying. 🙂
Ok, cool. 🙂 I was worried I was getting myself onto the mods' master list of annoying players.
my counts are always impeccable!

I don't see the major difficulty in it, but meh
Challenge accepted. Next time you mod a game there will be endless chatter and waffles. We'll arrange a player code before the game starts so we can skip the jojo-taunting pages. 😉
 
Fair enough.

Just posting it from my own perspective.

I also find it hard if you are busy IRL and playing the game to come back to 4 pages of non-game chatter with maybe 3 or 4 game posts mixed in on each page. I just prefer non-game chatter be at a minimum, but each person has their own likes and dislikes. I don't mind some of the off-topic as it breaks up the frustration but multiple pages worth of it starts to become overkill for me.
i agree. When the game is actually going on (i don't consider the mayor lynch based on no information the game actually going on) or if I am not trying to be a distraction (which seems to have been the past few games) I still talk a lot, but its almost all game related...
 
Ok, cool. 🙂 I was worried I was getting myself onto the mods' master list of annoying players.

Challenge accepted. Next time you mod a game there will be endless chatter and waffles. We'll arrange a player code before the game starts so we can skip the jojo-taunting pages. 😉
It will be easy to keep count when I mod kill everyone :shrug:
 
Official SOV can't count Lynch Mayor Vote.
Sponsored by Ginkgo biloba

Boob Vote
LIS 10
(jojo, DVMD, Hedgie, allie, FFM, FS, devyn, Escalla, chillbo, ksmi)
Swings 1 (swings)
Devyn 4 (, dyachei, SnS, Phil, , cyndia, )
Lissa 1 (DocE)

Uncast votes: 4
waffles: 2

Noob Vote
TP 0
()
Vetash 0 (, , )
STL 9 (STL, AshG, Gwen, LHM, Epi, 98cats, , CJ, WZ, tv, )
WZ 7 (, , , TP, romo, vetash, WL, mags, UFO, saya)
Hulk 1 (hulk)

Uncast votes: 3
noob waffles: 8

Finding #1: Boobs vote earlier than noobs.
Finding #2: Noobs like waffles more than boobs!


The Devyn Honorary Lynch voting GIF:
2040.gif
 
I'm going to declare LIS the winner of the boobie Mayor vote.

I will leave the noobie mayor vote open until 7pm as it is still in doubt.

You can continue to correct my vote tallies... not to mention, I am a bit under the weather today so counting to 10 is pretty hard.
 
i agree. When the game is actually going on (i don't consider the mayor lynch based on no information the game actually going on) or if I am not trying to be a distraction (which seems to have been the past few games) I still talk a lot, but its almost all game related...

What is up with everyone wanting to lynch the mayor. Or make the mayor election into a lynch...

Trying to kill the mayor before they even get their authority... geeze. 😛
 
Official SOV can't count Lynch Mayor Vote.
Sponsored by Ginkgo biloba

Boob Vote
LIS 11
(jojo, DVMD, Hedgie, allie, FFM, FS, devyn, Escalla, chillbo, ksmi,dyachei)
Swings 1 (swings)
Devyn 3 (, , SnS, Phil, , cyndia, )
Lissa 1 (DocE)

Uncast votes: 4
waffles: 4

Noob Vote
TP 0
()
Vetash 0 (, , )
STL 9 (STL, AshG, Gwen, LHM, Epi, 98cats, , CJ, WZ, tv, )
WZ 7 (, , , TP, romo, vetash, WL, mags, UFO, saya)
Hulk 1 (hulk)

Uncast votes: 3
noob waffles: 8

Finding #1: Boobs vote earlier than noobs.
Finding #2: Noobs like waffles more than boobs!


The Devyn Honorary Lynch voting GIF:
2040.gif
 
Official SOV can't count Lynch Mayor Vote.
Sponsored by Ginkgo biloba

Boob Vote
LIS 11
(jojo, DVMD, Hedgie, allie, FFM, FS, devyn, Escalla, chillbo, ksmi,dyachei)
Swings 1 (swings)
Devyn 3 (, , SnS, Phil, , cyndia, )
Lissa 1 (DocE)

Uncast votes: 4
waffles: 4

Noob Vote
TP 0
()
Vetash 0 (, , )
STL 9 (STL, AshG, Gwen, LHM, Epi, 98cats, , CJ, WZ, tv, )
WZ 7 (, , , TP, romo, vetash, WL, mags, UFO, saya)
Hulk 1 (hulk)

Uncast votes: 3
noob waffles: 8

Finding #1: Boobs vote earlier than noobs.
Finding #2: Noobs like waffles more than boobs!


The Devyn Honorary Lynch voting GIF:
2040.gif
BI voted for WZ.
MJ waffled from STL to WZ. I think. MJ's votes are harder to find because he talks so much.
I think WZ and STL are tied at 9 votes each.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Tp and mad jack, our group needs unity; 3 of us are voting for 1 candidate and 2 of you are voting for the other. The minority should switch to create greater cohesiveness 🙂
 
Last edited:
I definitely voted for vetashley earlier, maybe my vote was missed... but in an effort keep the mayor on the noob side, I'd like to unelect vet ashley, and ELECT STL.
 
are we supposed to lynch someone right now too, or just vote for the mayor?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official SOV can't count Lynch Mayor Vote.
Sponsored by Ginkgo biloba

Boob Vote
LIS 11
(jojo, DVMD, Hedgie, allie, FFM, FS, devyn, Escalla, chillbo, ksmi,dyachei)
Swings 1 (swings)
Devyn 4 (, , SnS, Phil, , cyndia,lissa )
Lissa 1 (DocE)

Uncast votes: 3
waffles: 4

Noob Vote
TP 0
()
Vetash 0 (, , )
STL 10 (STL, AshG, Gwen, LHM, Epi, 98cats, , CJ, WZ, tv,beatles )
WZ 9 (, , , TP, romo, vetash, WL, mags, UFO, saya, MJ, BI)
Hulk 1 (hulk)

Uncast votes: 0
noob waffles: 9

Finding #1: Boobs vote earlier than noobs.
Finding #2: Noobs like waffles more than boobs!


The Devyn Honorary Lynch voting GIF:
2040.gif