Noobies vs Boobies - The Ultimate WW battle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

How addicted to WW are you? My addiction is like:


  • Total voters
    36
  • Poll closed .
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I like these noobs... @StartingoverVet can i change teams?!?

or maybe this is my ploy to prevent them from lynching me, cause if I join the noob team I 100% guarantee that the boobs will lynch me day 1 🙁
How am I supposed to lynch you day 2 as promised if you switch teams?
 
let the record show that philliab wants to see me shake my bottom, AND forgot to say "no homo".

(you knew that just cause you have been gone for a while that I wouldn't stop making that joke)

I just want to be part of the cool crowd that knows WTH you're talking about. I mean...if one dude can't appreciate another dude's rump shaking then what has this world come to? :laugh:
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wow. I sleep in on my first day of summer and wake up to 4 pages of ww...
Noobies, please elect me for mayor. I haz puppies and candy.

**********elect STL*********
No. Still mad at you for lying and making me think you were a villager after you killed our seer. 😛 And I already have puppies and candy. Actually I just want to make a tie.

Elect WZ.
 
unelect devyn

I don't want to be mayor... found out about a mechanism I don't like

I abort

Que?

the-shocker-logo-primary.jpg
 
I'm am the most extreme type of noob: my very first WW game! So I don't really know what I'm doing. However I haven't forgotten everyone (good and bad) from Resistance...
When I saw MadJack was in the noobs I thought I'd throw a nomination out for him simply because I assumed he'd have the most experience of all the noobs, but STL was pretty good in Resistance. I'll sit on it for awhile and ponder.

There are multiple pages of posts still, so maybe someone said it, but is cracker Jack just a duplicate of mad Jack? Did he pull the switcher-ooni?
 
unelect devyn

I don't want to be mayor... found out about a mechanism I don't like

I abort

One point on spreadsheet for dodging a mayor vote.

I'd keep it to my self if this game allowed me to lynch my own half of the board. But it doesn't.

Why not elect the unwilling? Thrust duty upon them, do not let the meek hide in the shadows nor the politicians dictate the choices (this declaration grades out well with JDH and all SPFers.)
 
Why not elect the unwilling? Thrust duty upon them, do not let the meek hide in the shadows nor the politicians dictate the choices (this declaration grades out well with JDH and all SPFers.)

Unelect Vetash, Elect the Hulkster
 
Are you using the app?? Because the app always hides the line after bolded text. You have to quote it and look at it on draft to see what was the missing line. The app needs some updates.
Yep. I guess I'll use safari on my phone to check in instead. Thanks for the heads up.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official SOV can't count Lynch Mayor Vote.
Sponsored by Ginkgo biloba

Boob Vote
LIS 8
(jojo, DVMD, Hedgie, allie, FFM, FS, devyn, Escalla)
Swings 1 (swings)
Devyn 5 (, dyachei, SnS, Phil, ksmi, cyndia, )
Lissa 1 (DocE)

Uncast votes: 5
waffles: 2

Noob Vote
TP 0
()
Vetash 1 (, , UFO)
STL 10 (STL, AshG, Gwen, LHM, Epi, 98cats, , CJ, WZ, tv, STL)
WZ 5 (, , , TP, romo, vetash, WL, mags)
Hulk 1 (hulk)

Uncast votes: 3
noob waffles: 6

Finding #1: Boobs vote earlier than noobs.
Finding #2: Noobs like waffles more than boobs!


The Devyn Honorary Lynch voting GIF:
2040.gif
 
One point on spreadsheet for dodging a mayor vote.

I'd keep it to my self if this game allowed me to lynch my own half of the board. But it doesn't.

Why not elect the unwilling? Thrust duty upon them, do not let the meek hide in the shadows nor the politicians dictate the choices (this declaration grades out well with JDH and all SPFers.)
Her reason isn't entirely sketchy IMO.

LIS was also thrusted upon (by me to start it) and has he even checked in here yet?
 
Official SOV can't count Lynch Mayor Vote.
Sponsored by Ginkgo biloba

Boob Vote
LIS 6
(jojo, DVMD, Hedgie, allie, FFM, FS)
Swings 1 (swings)
Devyn 7 (Dev, dyachei, SnS, Phil, ksmi, cyndia, esc)
Lissa 1 (DocE)

Uncast votes: 5

Noob Vote
TP 0
()
Vetash 2 (, Hulk, UFO)
STL 10 (STL, AshG, Gwen, LHM, Epi, 98cats, , CJ, WZ, tv, STL)
WZ 4 (, , WZ, TP, romo, vetash)

Uncast votes: 4
noob waffles: 6

Finding #1: Boobs vote earlier than noobs.
Finding #2: Noobs like waffles more than boobs!


The Devyn Honorary Lynch voting GIF:
2040.gif
that count is so wrong I don't even know where to start...

Dev and Escalla definitely waffled
 
Official SOV can't count Lynch Mayor Vote.
Sponsored by Ginkgo biloba

Boob Vote
LIS 6
(jojo, DVMD, Hedgie, allie, FFM, FS)
Swings 1 (swings)
Devyn 7 (Dev, dyachei, SnS, Phil, ksmi, cyndia, esc)
Lissa 1 (DocE)

Uncast votes: 5

Noob Vote
TP 0
()
Vetash 2 (, Hulk, UFO)
STL 10 (STL, AshG, Gwen, LHM, Epi, 98cats, , CJ, WZ, tv, STL)
WZ 4 (, , WZ, TP, romo, vetash)

Uncast votes: 4
noob waffles: 6

Finding #1: Boobs vote earlier than noobs.
Finding #2: Noobs like waffles more than boobs!


The Devyn Honorary Lynch voting GIF:
2040.gif
I get to vote twice? :heckyeah:
 
that count is so wrong I don't even know where to start...

Dev and Escalla definitely waffled

I get to vote twice? :heckyeah:
Just a reminder to those who have forgotten or never knew...

Wait a minute or two before you correct my vote counts in the future.... I often put a first unfinished version up to move it to a new page. I appreciate the helpful advice, but sometimes it is premature.
 
Just a reminder to those who have forgotten or never knew...

Wait a minute or two before you correct my vote counts in the future.... I often put a first unfinished version up to move it to a new page. I appreciate the helpful advice, but sometimes it is premature.
I WILL NOT!

you know, instead of posting, just "save draft" of the post, then when you click to the next page, your saved draft is still in the bottom and you don't have to worry about it.

OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE INTERNET TROLLS!
 
I WILL NOT!

you know, instead of posting, just "save draft" of the post, then when you click to the next page, your saved draft is still in the bottom and you don't have to worry about it.

OR FACE THE WRATH OF THE INTERNET TROLLS!
Where is this "save draft" button?
 
@StartingoverVet Are we going to have a lynch cycle today or wait until tomorrow? Just want to adjust my schedule. 🙂
 
@StartingoverVet Are we going to have a lynch cycle today or wait until tomorrow? Just want to adjust my schedule. 🙂
Probably not.

And if we do, it is not going to close until tomorrow evening, so there is no need to adjust.

Start sending in your night actions for night 1. IF I get them ALL by 9pm EST, I will try to turn around to a new day, otherwise the PM deadline is 6am EST tomorrow.
This will be the routine most everyday. There will be an early close deadline in the evening, with the official close early the next morning. If you keep that in mind, we can have longer lynch days, which I find more fun.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's the little floppy disk image at the top of the box. Click on the floppy disk and choose to save or delete the draft.
Thanks! I was looking by the "post reply" and "more options" buttons at the bottom because that seemed like a logical place for a save-draft button.
Thanks, but I got it after the first three sets of written instructions. I'm not that bad at technology, jeez... 🙄
 
Thanks! I was looking by the "post reply" and "more options" buttons at the bottom because that seemed like a logical place for a save-draft button.

Thanks, but I got it after the first three sets of written instructions. I'm not that bad at technology, jeez... 🙄
A) those responses were done while I was doing that screen shot
B) SOV needs pictures cause he is old and slow
C) IDGAF
 
Official SOV can't count Lynch Mayor Vote.
Sponsored by Ginkgo biloba

Boob Vote
LIS 8
(jojo, DVMD, Hedgie, allie, FFM, FS, devyn, Escalla)
Swings 1 (swings)
Devyn 5 (, dyachei, SnS, Phil, ksmi, cyndia, )
Lissa 1 (DocE)

Uncast votes: 5
waffles: 2

Noob Vote
TP 0
()
Vetash 1 (, , UFO)
STL 10 (STL, AshG, Gwen, LHM, Epi, 98cats, , CJ, WZ, tv, STL)
WZ 5 (, , , TP, romo, vetash, WL, mags)
Hulk 1 (hulk)

Uncast votes: 3
noob waffles: 6

Finding #1: Boobs vote earlier than noobs.
Finding #2: Noobs like waffles more than boobs!


The Devyn Honorary Lynch voting GIF:
2040.gif
Ok, I waited a few minutes.
  • UFO waffled from vetash to WZ.
  • Saya voted for WZ.
  • STL did not vote twice for STL unless he has double-voting powers before being elected.
  • Chillbo voted for LIS.
 
Usually rojo has to correct all my tallies when we co-mod, so I was pretty happy with myself this last time. 😀

It's not easy from my POV so meh. Unless it actually changes the results I don't care.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's all a farce now anyway. It's lis and STL... Life will move on...
It was meant as a joke/to be annoyingly helpful, not a true complaint.😉

Usually rojo has to correct all my tallies when we co-mod, so I was pretty happy with myself this last time. 😀

It's not easy from my POV so meh. Unless it actually changes the results I don't care.
I like tallies just because it makes it easier to track voting patterns, but I keep my own tallies and don't expect the mods to do all the work. I've never modded but I'm sure it's more work than I realize. 🙂