Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I have so many feels fight now, first does any one get the reference in the transmission?

@CoffeeQuestionMark what can chaos do? absolutely anything based on the mod?

m395 chaos leans. started the game shouting and has been relatively silent in the last hours, is he letting us stew and does he want us to lynch him now?

@sheltermed @Stagg737 interested in on your coffee reads

@Dandelion18 100% certain?

not sure -
killer - still I dont trust that she didn't die though
grebes - feels like defensive villager
shelter - seems to be tunneling on m395
pickle - need more quality posts

village leans
stagg, coffee, doc-S, MSU, emlady, dolphin

Members don't see this ad :)
Now that you're here please explain yesterday.
I was infected with an alien microbe that made me lose control. I couldn't change my vote, as I was not in control, but I did try to convince others to change their vote.

Reactions: 1 user
I have so many feels fight now, first does any one get the reference in the transmission?

m395 chaos leans. started the game shouting and has been relatively silent in the last hours, is he letting us stew and does he want us to lynch him now?

not sure -

village leans

If there was anything MORE certain than 100% certain, that would be me. She is a wolf.

not sure -

village leans
Chaos and neutral can have whatever win conditions or abilities the mod would like to give them.
At least for chaos, usually they are disruptive. When I played as chaos, I had two abilities, mega lightning rod that kinda served as night cancel and mass redirect, where all abilities got redirected. I remember reading another game that had chaos (WWhisk?) and the chaos had to steal so many number of items.

I was able to look into a role PM of someone. Tried to look into m###, I was told the monitor malfunctioned and missed failed.
That plus the fact he hasn’t been NK’d for 2 nights despite claiming a power role?? Sketchhhhh

Can you explain what Mr Numbers did to you?
I am not sure that M### did this to me. I don't know who did. I was sent an item on D1 that I used and I lost control on D2. I was sent another item yesterday, but I didn't use it because I think that the item from D1 caused the loss of control. I am not sure of this either though.

Members don't see this ad :)
How did you try to convince people to change their vote?
Some of you caught the fact that Princess Consuela Banana Hammock was from Friends and I quoted We Are the World (but I guess most of you all didn't look hard enough into the lyrics of the song). I didn't know if Beagles was a wolf or a villager, but I didn't want Beagles killed without reason to believe she was a wolf.

I am not sure that M### did this to me. I don't know who did. I was sent an item on D1 that I used and I lost control on D2. I was sent another item yesterday, but I didn't use it because I think that the item from D1 caused the loss of control. I am not sure of this either though.
Mr Numbers did something to you N1 that lead him to believe your vote would lead to a wolf.
You are saying you had no other results that would somehow indicate this?

@Matthew9Thirtyfive what do you think of this?

Some of you caught the fact that Princess Consuela Banana Hammock was from Friends and I quoted We Are the World (but I guess most of you all didn't look hard enough into the lyrics of the song). I didn't know if Beagles was a wolf or a villager, but I didn't want Beagles killed without reason to believe she was a wolf.

Were you not allowed to like posts? Because someone posted something that said to like it if you weren’t sure beagle was a wolf

Reactions: 1 users
Day 3 We Began As Wanderers Lynch Tally

grebes (3)
- Dandy, coffee?, barkley
matty ice (2) - grebes, emlady

5/16 voting
Deadline: 10pm EST (~10.25 hours)

giphy.gif

Were you not allowed to like posts? Because someone posted something that said to like it if you weren’t sure beagle was a wolf
The microbe made me lose control. I could not do anything that would make me seem in control.

Mr Numbers did something to you N1 that lead him to believe your vote would lead to a wolf.

I used an item once, and I lost control. I received another item, not sure from whom. But I didn't use it because I am unsure if this loss of control was due to using the item on D1. I didn't say M### sent the first item or the second item. I don't know who did.

I’m not super available until after dark today. Not a game thing, but a family thing. So I haven’t caught up yet and am shocked to still be here.

A couple things:

1. The item I sent pickles should not have caused that reaction. It was just an item she could use to confirm the identity of a random wolf.

2. I did not send her anything yesterday.

3. I don’t even know who got lynched or killed yet so I need to go back and catch up.

Hmm. The thing I sent you should have helped you locate a wolf if you’re a villager. Either it had an unexpected effect and you’re a wolf, or there’s something entirely different at play that I didn’t foresee.

If a wolf is a tinkerer, are the items they use traditionally wonky—meaning, will they actually work the way the user thinks they will? Or does this vary from game to game?

If a wolf is a tinkerer, are the items they use traditionally wonky—meaning, will they actually work the way the user thinks they will? Or does this vary from game to game?
I have only seen one time a wolf could tinker. They stole they ability from the village tinker. In this case, the item they made was described to the user as a seer item, but it ended up killing them.

I was given an item that I could use to look into a player and I tried to look into m### and it failed.
I think that’s weird and suspicious.
Lynch m###

Huh. I didn’t send it to you. I have a question to ask my manator about the game that may answer what happened.

But also, if I were a wolf, wouldn’t it tell you?

Chaos and neutral can have whatever win conditions or abilities the mod would like to give them.
At least for chaos, usually they are disruptive. When I played as chaos, I had two abilities, mega lightning rod that kinda served as night cancel and mass redirect, where all abilities got redirected. I remember reading another game that had chaos (WWhisk?) and the chaos had to steal so many number of items.

How are you reading the pickle/m395 and shelter/m395 situations?

@killerleaf it is either incredibly lucky that you guessed she was infected or incredibly blatant

This. Did the write up say infected?
All of the transmission write ups are confusing me.

You are missing a key detail that was revealed about grebes.

What did I miss? I’m in the parking lot at a store and am using like the 10 mins I have to try to catch up and explain myself.

Given what happened to pickles, I can’t confidently say that she must be a wolf. But I also don’t know that she’s telling the truth about being infected. She still could be a wolf who lied to get us to lynch a villager and is now using the infected angle to prevent us from lynching her.

Am i the only one who was leaning toward someone having a role that allowed them to post restrict people? I took the crackling to be representative of wolves on board the ship, but not 100% sold one way or the other.

What did I miss? I’m in the parking lot at a store and am using like the 10 mins I have to try to catch up and explain myself.

Given what happened to pickles, I can’t confidently say that she must be a wolf. But I also don’t know that she’s telling the truth about being infected. She still could be a wolf who lied to get us to lynch a villager and is now using the infected angle to prevent us from lynching her.

Grebes is a wolf

It seems to me that the wolves can “infect” a player which gives them a posting restrictions that makes them not make any sense

Yeah that is what I’m thinking. But then multiple people sent pickles an item on N1. I sent her one, but it was literally just an item that would let her see one of the wolves at random. And she said that was the only item she got N1, so that doesn’t add up.

How are you reading the pickle/m395 and shelter/m395 situations?

This. Did the write up say infected?
All of the transmission write ups are confusing me.
Shelter I'm still unsure of.

Pickles/Mr Numbers I'm confused about because Pickles claims to have received an item and not gotten the results Mr Numbers intended. HOWEVER, Pickles believes it caused the infection. The infection is caused by a different agent as ziggy, who Mr Numbers did not give an item to, is now infected. This leads me to believe Pickles in the one that's lying.

Or, Mr. Number's ability is wonky.
OR, due to that Tinkerers cannot make any old item and I have never been a tinkerer to know what a failed action looks like but it is possible I suppose the item was simply a dud that couldn't do anything.