Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@picklegurl, can you clarify WHY you voted for Beagle yesterday?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Frosty. Claimed to have spoken with M935 on previous day and night cycle and is waiting to see what M935 does with his claimed power on N2. Will just have to wait and see if anything comes out of this Frosty-M395 interaction.

According to the N2 write-up:

Dead is FrostySparrow, who was a Black Hole, a neutral player who could have become something more

@Matthew9Thirtyfive wondering if you have anything to say about this?

Shelter I'm still unsure of.

Pickles/Mr Numbers I'm confused about because Pickles claims to have received an item and not gotten the results Mr Numbers intended. HOWEVER, Pickles believes it caused the infection. The infection is caused by a different agent as ziggy, who Mr Numbers did not give an item to, is now infected. This leads me to believe Pickles in the one that's lying.

Or M# gave her an item and someone else infected her. She was very active day one so maybe two people targeted her?

Members don't see this ad :)
coffee?..in response to your question....please refer to comment I made yesterday....we are in space. there was a transmission about a security breach=.alien infestation according to every movie ever

unlynch emlady lynch grebes

unlynch grebes Lynch emlady

You keep saying this but you haven’t provided any concrete evidence. This is sketchy to me. Back up your claims.

FTFY again

Typing fast on my phone and trying be to catch every typo. My bad. Why do people think you’re a wolf and why shouldn’t I believe them?

You keep saying this but you haven’t provided any concrete evidence. This is sketchy to me. Back up your claims.

FTFY again

The most concrete evidence I can give is your name in red letters after you are lynched today.

Also, even knowing you are a wolf just wanted to say you’re awesome and a lot of fun to play with in these games! Promise I wouldn’t try to Lynch you so hard if I didn’t know you were a wolf!

Members don't see this ad :)
This game got me like
bcf.png

Reactions: 10 users
How do we know pickles was really infected? Did I miss something concrete? My idea was to give her an item that would find a wolf, and then we’d know whether she was a wolf or the person she said to lynch. She picked a villager. Do we just assume she’s telling the truth? Why?

Day 3 We Began As Wanderers Lynch Tally

grebes (3)
- Dandy, coffee?, barkley
matty ice (2) - grebes, emlady

5/16 voting
Deadline: 10pm EST (~10.25 hours)

giphy.gif

The most concrete evidence I can give is your name in red letters after you are lynched today.

Also, even knowing you are a wolf just wanted to say you’re awesome and a lot of fun to play with in these games! Promise I wouldn’t try to Lynch you so hard if I didn’t know you were a wolf!

You keep insisting but not actually backing it up. If I was making outrageous claims like that, I would be hounded until I actually provided some proof and I don’t really understand why no one else is pushing you to support your claim.
This seems unfair.
I don’t want to put a retaliatory Lynch on you, esp bc I actually think m### is much sketchier since he’s been claiming this power for 3 days now with no proof and somehow he’s still alive (?!)
But you are solidly on my sketch radar now too

ETA: it’s also fun playing with you. And shelter, for all the **** I give her too (and who I haven’t forgotten about... :p)
That being said... NOT A WOLF

;););););)

grebes (4)
- Dandy, coffee?, barkley, zigzag
matty ice (2) - grebes, emmy
emmy () -

zigzag waffles (4)
other waffles (0)

6/16 voting
Deadline: 10pm EST (~9 hours)

giphy.gif

;););););)

Reactions: 1 users
I will respond to more later, but wanted to pop in and say I am not allowed to vote today. This may change, but I cannot change it.
Contingency Lynch Dirk

We need some answers about the shenanigans that happened earlier.
Does this mean that the contingency vote entered by Stagg last night will not count in the actual lynch vote today (D3)? Mods, do we need any clarification here?

It sounds as if someone has placed a vote restriction on Stagg because they do not want Stagg to cast a lynch vote for M935; and Stagg cannot change the vote restriction, at least, not right now. Hopefully, Stagg may be allowed to say more later on because I'd like to hear what she/he has to say (are you female or male, Stagg?). Right now, I'm looking for any people I can begin to trust in this game.

@ziggyandjazzy did you like M#s post because he was right?
This **** got me in my feelings

Look the new me is really still the real me
I swear you gotta feel me before they try and kill me
They gotta make some choices they running out of options
'Cause I've been going off and they don't know when its stopping
And we came to the top and I see that you've been learning

This **** got me in my feelings
I just gotta be real with it, yup

It kinda seems like dandy is sure about me being a wolf because of my failed attempt at looking into m###.... but that doesn’t make any sense! Those are not related things??? How does that make me wolfy?? I think that it makes m### seem wolfy Since I wasn’t able to see him AND he has survived 2 nights with a claimed power role!!!

It kinda seems like dandy is sure about me being a wolf because of my failed attempt at looking into m###.... but that doesn’t make any sense! Those are not related things??? How does that make me wolfy?? I think that it makes m### seem wolfy Since I wasn’t able to see him AND he has survived 2 nights with a claimed power role!!!

She said you were a wolf before you said you couldn’t look in to M#

She said you were a wolf before you said you couldn’t look in to M#
She was suspicious before, But it’s been since I said that I couldn’t look into him that’s she’s been like “100% sure”
I don’t understand how my failing to look into him made her so sure. It makes no sense. I feel like she’s grasping for reasons to blame me.

Did I misunderstand? She said she got an item on N1 and used it, then acted loony on D2.
Yes, I am at beach with bad connect right now so not going to try to look for post but she said she got an item d1 and used it and got an item yesterday and didnt use it.

Did not mention night. She would not have gotten the item at night, because you have until night close to change your mind what you are doing.

Contingency Lynch grebes. She has seemed very much like her prior wolf self since day 1. I still feel this is the safest bet for a Lynch today. I have never before tried to convince anyone of where to place their votes but I think it is worthwhile to do so now. Wolf wolf wolf.
Reasons. 100% certain.
Grebes is a wolf

I would like to start finding people I can actually trust in this game because eventually we will have to test our feels and hypotheses and find others to trust even though this game makes it hard to trust anyone.

So, on a huge leap of faith, and trusting Dandelion, I'm going to cast a contingency vote for grebes right now.

CONTINGENCY LYNCH
grebes

I would like to start finding people I can actually trust in this game because eventually we will have to test our feels and hypotheses and find others to trust even though this game makes it hard to trust anyone.

So, on a huge leap of faith, and trusting Dandelion, I'm going to cast a contingency vote for grebes right now.

CONTINGENCY LYNCH
grebes
Lynch is open so no contingency needed

Contingency Lynch grebes. She has seemed very much like her prior wolf self since day 1. I still feel this is the safest bet for a Lynch today. I have never before tried to convince anyone of where to place their votes but I think it is worthwhile to do so now. Wolf wolf wolf.

Once more making s STRONG recommendation to lynch grebes

@grebes4lyfe These were both before your post and they sound pretty sure to me

Still solo watching the kiddo and still can't vote so will have a long post later, but I would very strongly recommend that village lynch Grebes today based on (easily found) info on thread.

The Dirk/Pickles stuff is important, but village is also missing several other important points that need to be discussed (that I will bring up later).

Yes, I am at beach with bad connect right now so not going to try to look for post but she said she got an item d1 and used it and got an item yesterday and didnt use it.

Did not mention night. She would not have gotten the item at night, because you have until night close to change your mind what you are doing.

Oh gotcha. Then she did not use my item.

I dont trust anyone right now. I know there is a chaos element. Based on play and behaviors i think its m###

lynch m###

Also pointing out that I asked if the cops theme song was soggy trying to tell us that grebes and/or emlady are wolves, and she liked it. So right now I’m on board with:

Lynch Grebes
How would soggy know if I was a wolf?? That logic doesn’t track? She’s waffling all over the place and her vote is currently on me but she hasn’t provided any proof beyond “feelz”
So how is her liking a post that you know she already agrees with evidence against me??

A SHOT RINGS OUT, NONE OF YOU HEAR IT BECAUSE SPACE IS A VACUUM AND SOUND NEEDS A MEDIUM TO TRAVEL

...BUT TRUST ME THERE WAS A SHOT

Dead is @grebes4lyfe, who was a Quiet Supernova, a wolf who could not be tracked and could attempt extra night kills

Sorry I'm out shopping so no fancy stuff here. It is still Day 3, deadline is still 10pm EST.​

Reactions: 8 users
I was gonna collect posts and analyze Coffee but this grebes flip makes me trust her even less - she soft-vouched for grebes earlier in the game. Something about grebes being her wolf pup and thus she couldn't be a wolf.

Lynch Coffee

WOLVES WILL PREVAIL MWAHAHAHAHAHA

5008FFDB-388D-4D34-A2E5-71F7D999E6C7.jpeg

Reactions: 6 users
;););););)

matty ice (2) - emmy, mutts
emmy () -
Koffee (1) - shelter

3/15 voting
Deadline: 10pm EST (~7 hours)

giphy.gif

;););););)

Killer for avoiding answering questions
Mousse for a certain posting style (I picked it up on her first post)

Grebes was my wolf pup. I feel fairly confident she is not a wolf this time.

Post to which I was referring above.

Also, pushing MPM lynch (this isn't the only post where that happened) and then she flipped village.