Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if dolphin upgraded mutt's powers before dying, not knowing she was a wolf. meaning mutt could convert multiple people per night? I am not sure exactly...

@Dinashadow @killerleaf anything happen with you guys last night?

Also @ziggyandjazzy you don't have to get all bent out of shape. The only people that have really gotten upset about lunch votes have been wolves. So chill so I can still trust you.
If it's because another player (besides Matt since he said he was going to protect Barkley) did something for you then I get that you'd want to in turn protect their identity. But saying nothing feels unhelpful.

Reactions: 1 user
It could also make sense that wolves are silencing Doc S in some way considering barks had that power (and we suspect that staggs stole her power overnight), perhaps could've given it to another wolf? *tin foiling a little*

Day 7 Official Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal Lynch Tally

zigzag () -
shelter (5) - matty, zigzag, koffee, shelter, doc-s

5/9

Shelter is in the lead!

Deadline 10pm est (~8 hours)

firefly-serenity-dinosaur-fight.gif

@Dinashadow @killerleaf anything happen with you guys last night?

Also @ziggyandjazzy you don't have to get all bent out of shape. The only people that have really gotten upset about lunch votes have been wolves. So chill so I can still trust you.
If it's because another player (besides Matt since he said he was going to protect Barkley) did something for you then I get that you'd want to in turn protect their identity. But saying nothing feels unhelpful.
Something did happen to Dina. I will say that right now before she can comment.

I am not trying to get bent out of shape. Saying nothing may feel unhelpful, but at the moment it is more helpful than over sharing.

"iM nOt gOiNg To ArGuE mY pOiNt...."
continues to post a bunch of stuff. ok...
Did you intend this to be a joking post?

I'm at work and it's hard to tell if people are joking when I'm in between consults and running back over to this thread.

Is everyone joking around right now????

I wonder if dolphin upgraded mutt's powers before dying, not knowing she was a wolf. meaning mutt could convert multiple people per night? I am not sure exactly...
This feels too OP, but I'm almost inclined to believe it.
The one thing that is weird to me is how @Doctor-S is acting. We haven't seen a restriction like their's before. I'm curious if my theory was correct from people being affected differently by restrictions/infection if Dr is chaos or slim chance wolf (if there are more than one left).

Did you intend this to be a joking post?

I'm at work and it's hard to tell if people are joking when I'm in between consults and running back over to this thread.

Is everyone joking around right now????
You seem a little confused. Are you post restricted or not currently?

In this post, I was mocking shelter for saying she wasn't going to post anymore and then continuing to do so. I am 100% serious about lynching shelter (or emmy, but let's just focus on shelter lol).

This feels too OP, but I'm almost inclined to believe it.
The one thing that is weird to me is how @Doctor-S is acting. We haven't seen a restriction like their's before. I'm curious if my theory was correct from people being affected differently by restrictions/infection if Dr is chaos or slim chance wolf (if there are more than one left).
I think she may just be confused atm
edit for typo

Members don't see this ad :)
I am torn between lynching Doc S, killer, or emmy/shelter. I am wondering if we lynch either emmy or shelter if it will kill both of them. I think that could be a major benefit of doing that. We need to start getting wolves AND chaos down. Depends on what y'all wanna do first.
IT will not kill us both if you lynch one or the other. Our only connection is they ability to bring back the dead, we have to work together to accomplish that.

IT will not kill us both if you lynch one or the other. Our only connection is they ability to bring back the dead, we have to work together to accomplish that.

don't even worry about this anymore, if this is the way the "village" wants to treat us then they don't deserve to win

So we know that the inability to vote is tied to the "gravitational force" that pulls one in and makes them a wolf. It looks like shelter and emmy were converted together to be wolves.
Edit: coffee, you may be able to elaborate on the time frame of not being able to vote and if this adds up

I was not pulled by a gravitational pull. SOMEONE intentially locked me out and i was pushed into space. I was NOT converted to a wolf.
You are working this angle so hard to frame me as a wolf. How do we not know your chaos trying to out the last few known villagers so you can win?!

why are you guys still deliberating? I literally said I'm your chaos wolf hybrid. why all the votes aren't on me is beyond me

I have seen things in past games, when people are begging to be lynched, something ain't right. That is why I am a little leery of shelter right now. What if this is the win condition, that she gets a unanimous lynch?

okay you can wait til the end of the day to find out i'm a village rezzer then :shrug: doesn't make a difference to me

okay you can wait til the end of the day to find out i'm a village rezzer then :shrug: doesn't make a difference to me

@ziggyandjazzy @CoffeeQuestionMark
We’re not missing something here, right?

I feel like it’s all pretty suspect especially with shelter trying to lynch soggy who has been decidedly village since the beginning.

Also what do you think about the possibility that they are looking for a unanimous lynch vote on one of her either to win or something else? Why would she vote to lynch herself?

I was not pulled by a gravitational pull. SOMEONE intentially locked me out and i was pushed into space. I was NOT converted to a wolf.
You are working this angle so hard to frame me as a wolf. How do we not know your chaos trying to out the last few known villagers so you can win?!

I cannot tell who is *joking* on this thread anymore when people post JOKE comments and post JOKE visual images at this stage of this game.

@ziggyandjazzy @CoffeeQuestionMark
We’re not missing something here, right?

I feel like it’s all pretty suspect especially with shelter trying to lynch soggy who has been decidedly village since the beginning.

Also what do you think about the possibility that they are looking for a unanimous lynch vote on one of her either to win or something else? Why would she vote to lynch herself?
Killer is full of it. I believe she is chaos. I know what chaos has to do to win and it is self preservation. Chaos would not be voting for themselves, I promise you

Killer is full of it. I believe she is chaos. I know what chaos has to do to win and it is self preservation. Chaos would not be voting for themselves, I promise you

So what do you think of shelter voting for herself? A ploy to convince us that she’s village and just giving up in exasperation?

I just added to that post.

What do we think about her possibly wanting unanimous vote for some reason? She voted for herself. That seems a little fishy.

Voting for yourself is a silly thing to do and the response is known as the LIS rule - lynch anybody lynching themselves.

If it was a likely win condition that would not be a rule. Of course if there is any worry about it someone can just like you know not vote for her and then it usnt unanimous but I doubt that is her win condition

shelter right?

On my phone now and it cut out. I received an AI item and asked the win conditions of chaos. They need to be one of the last 3 people remaining or they lose. Laying this out in case I get silenced or offed somehow

Voting for yourself is a silly thing to do and the response is known as the LIS rule - lynch anybody lynching themselves.

If it was a likely win condition that would not be a rule. Of course if there is any worry about it someone can just like you know not vote for her and then it usnt unanimous but I doubt that is her win condition

shelter right?
I meant killer but yeah shelter too. They are both full of it
Killer= chaos
Shelter= converted wolf

So chaos wants to keep the game going, meaning generally siding with wolves, while not getting killed them selves. Explains why killer has posted nothing but fluff and doesn’t try to take down wolves but doesn’t want to be taken down herself

1. I will confirm Emmy is telling the truth (i.e., about being locked out last night) because I am 100% aware that Emmy was locked out last night. That is the only thing I know about emmy: she was locked out last night.

2. I am not aware of what shelter was doing when emmy was locked-out last night.

3. Here is our record of killing wolves:

1. N2 Mid-Day: grebes was killed (wolf who could not be tracked and could attempt extra night kills)
D4: mutt lynched (a wolf and a gas planet with enough gravitational pull to attract a convert...or two? Three?)
N4: pickle killed (an alpha wolf and strongman).

I led the lynch vote against mutt on D4 ... and by that time, the first wolf had already been killed (grebes, ninja plus extra kill).

3. Sorry Coffee ... I did NOT know you were joking around with shelter on the thread.

[Now, I have to leave and I won't be back until late due to work.]

So chaos wants to keep the game going, meaning generally siding with wolves, while not getting killed them selves. Explains why killer has posted nothing but fluff and doesn’t try to take down wolves but doesn’t want to be taken down herself
Really? Please look at my voting record..........pretty sure I was on all of the wolf kills.

I've been at work all morning I'm still skimming the thread. Ziggy why did you think something happened to me last night?

Yeah I was told something small and fuzzy visited me

Lynch Shelter

Why would someone who is not wolf/kitten appear as something small and fuzzy to other players?

Ok so are there random items that people get for no reason or do people have to give them to others?