Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
If we don't get a zombie dandy tomorrow I will be sorely disappointed

Members don't see this ad.

Well I will be sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what this "magical" item is that y'all were willing to kill someone who had a free shot at a wolf is for. But ok

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry guys. I'm a troll of a mod at baseline but when I've been drinking...lol

Send in your night actions. I'll do more complete writeups for the last two lynches for ya when I get back to a computer later tonight.

Matty ice isn't really dead :p

Reactions: 9 users
Here I am waiting to see if I messed up a little or a lot...
welp-300x300.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
:heckyeah: :heckyeah: :heckyeah: :heckyeah: :heckyeah:

Unofficial Final Manator Tally Takeover D6 Lynch Tally

Dr. S () -
killer (1) - koffee
barkley (6) - shelter, emmy, msu, DrS, killer, dinamite
MSU () -
emmy (3) - zigzag, barkley, matty
matty () -

10/10

:heckyeah: :heckyeah: :heckyeah: :heckyeah: :heckyeah:
Going to get some thoughts out in case they come for me tonight.

I think it goes without saying anyone who tried to do the bolded is suspect.
- shelter and emmy. Your story didn't make sense at all. I see right through it, and I think coffee does as well. If whatever you were "brewing" works out, then great. I will be happy. Until then, I'm mad suspicious.
- Dr S visited MSU at night, but won't say why. Additionally, you have been highly suspect. Didn't vote for grebes D1 so could be an OG wolf.
- Killer has added nothing of substance to this thread. Continuously just asks questions and adds random crap in. Probably chaos because she doesn't seem to care about protecting wolves.

Going to get some thoughts out in case they come for me tonight.

I think it goes without saying anyone who tried to do the bolded is suspect.
- shelter and emmy. Your story didn't make sense at all. I see right through it, and I think coffee does as well. If whatever you were "brewing" works out, then great. I will be happy. Until then, I'm mad suspicious.
- Dr S visited MSU at night, but won't say why. Additionally, you have been highly suspect. Didn't vote for grebes D1 so could be an OG wolf.
- Killer has added nothing of substance to this thread. Continuously just asks questions and adds random crap in. Probably chaos because she doesn't seem to care about protecting wolves.

Not all of them can be wolves, clearly, because there are 6 of them and 4 of the rest of us. So at a maximum, 3 of them can be wolves if I understand things correctly (they win if they achieve parity right?). MSU is super sketchy to me. I think em/shelter is really sketchy too. I think POSSIBLY they might not be wolves and voted to lynch bark because they are trying to do something good. However, I am not even remotely convinced that is true.

I agree we need to really consider those people. Killer said some stuff, but it was basically nothing. The rest of them have been super shady. Em and shelter are also being shady. I am actually not sure I believe that they can't post. It's possible the wolfpack simply didn't want to say too much here because they couldn't coordinate how to respond to things.

Oh no! Very sorry!!!

When Barkley claimed she received the upgrade from Dolphin, I thought she was lying because Dolphin wanted to lynch Barkley (and stayed on lynch for entire time) and it was unlikely Dolphin would give Barkley an upgrade.
I don't see the logic here. I voted to Lynch barks yesterday also. But after reviewing things and hearing more info, I changed. It's also possible that dolphin gave the "level up" earlier than last night, right?

Not all of them can be wolves, clearly, because there are 6 of them and 4 of the rest of us. So at a maximum, 3 of them can be wolves if I understand things correctly (they win if they achieve parity right?). MSU is super sketchy to me. I think em/shelter is really sketchy too. I think POSSIBLY they might not be wolves and voted to lynch bark because they are trying to do something good. However, I am not even remotely convinced that is true.

I agree we need to really consider those people. Killer said some stuff, but it was basically nothing. The rest of them have been super shady. Em and shelter are also being shady. I am actually not sure I believe that they can't post. It's possible the wolfpack simply didn't want to say too much here because they couldn't coordinate how to respond to things.
Yeah there is definitely some chaos at play here. It was also super sketchy that Dina unlynched because she actually believed they would end the game over a tie. I don't buy it.
edit because I forgot to finish a sentence

Yeah there is definitely some chaos at play here. It was also super sketchy that Dina unlynched because she actually believed they would end the game over a tie. I don't buy it.

Agreed. Super weird behavior. It's possible that there are only 4 of us left and the rest of them are wolves or third parties.

Yeah. If there are 4 of us and 3 of them left and they manage to get one of us tonight, the game would be over lol.
I think only if there were 4 wolves, which I don't believe is the case. Even if they kill someone overnight, and we are outnumbered by wolves and chaos, I think we could still win? Maybe mods could clarify. I was thinking parity was villager vs wolves

I think only if there were 4 wolves, which I don't believe is the case. Even if they kill someone overnight, and we are outnumbered by wolves and chaos, I think we could still win? Maybe mods could clarify. I was thinking parity was villager vs wolves

Yeah, I meant if there were only 4 of us and 3 of them (meaning wolves), and they killed one of us tonight, that would be parity between village and wolves (3 and 3).

*********************Padawan Post*******************

Parity does refer to parity between wolves and village. Chaos is typically not included in these counts. So for example, if there are 8 players left and 4 are village, 3 are wolves, and 1 is chaos then the game is still active as the count would be 4 village to 3 wolves. If there were 7 players left and it was 3 village, 3 wolves, and chaos then the game would end as parity would be reached. This is where the terms LyLo and MyLo come from.

Let's say you have 7 players left in a game and 4 are village and 3 are wolves during a day cycle. If you fail to lynch a wolf, then parity will be reached and the game will end. This is an example of LyLo, as you MUST LYNCH A WOLF or LOSE. Typically, once you're at LyLo, every day will be LyLo until endgame (although there are some exceptions). On the other hand, let's say you have 8 players left and you have 5 village and 3 wolves. If you lynch a villager then the game will end if the wolves get a night kill. HOWEVER, if you decide as a village that you are not going to lynch anyone, then the game will not end the following day even with a night kill, as the following day would still have a count of 4:3 with village still having the advantage. This is called MyLo, which stands for MISLYNCH AND LOSE. So as long as you don't lynch a villager, you will be safe that day. However, this almost certainly means the following day will be LyLo.

There are some situations in which is it is statistically advantageous for everyone to agree not to lynch and allow for an extra day of discussion. However, if the mods don't confirm this and simply say "you'll just have to wait until lynch close", you run the risk that wolves will drop a vote at the last second and basically win the game. Additionally, when we have decided to not lynch on SDN, it has almost always ended in a victory for the wolves anyway. So while there are situations in which it is statistically and logically the correct choice, in actual practice it almost never is.

Well I will be sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what this "magical" item is that y'all were willing to kill someone who had a free shot at a wolf is for. But ok
Ok so I just re-read and somehow completely missed that they claimed they were bringing back dandy. Probably because I was just so focused on trying to save Barks from not getting lynched and didn't refresh the page or somehow missed shelter's comment. Hopefully we will get some answers in the morning. Sorry about that everyone! (and for my sass)
Edit: I was also mad confused when Dina was mentioning something about dandy being brought back as a wolf lol

Dr S visited MSU at night, but won't say why. Additionally, you have been highly suspect. Didn't vote for grebes D1 so could be an OG wolf.

I was the first villager who pressed a lynch for mutt (WOLF AND CONVERTER) and stayed on mutt for the entire D4 cycle.

FINAL Day 4 Spooky Space Creature or Horrible Alien? Lynch Tally - CHeCk YO VoTEs

Mutt (8) - Doc-S, zigzagoon, Matty ice, killer, dolphin, dinamite, coffee?, barkley
Msu (3) - shelter, emmy, mutts
Koffee (1) – pickles
dina (1) – stagg
Matt (1) – MSU

Mutt was:

Dead is muttmanager who was Jupiter, a wolf and a gas planet with enough gravitational pull to attract a convert...or two? Three?

462666464 ..// 872676477466

———————
Oh my goodness you did not
I don’t know if I could
Yes I’m going on my own
I don’t want to go
Yes it sounds fine
I just want mystery and cheese
I don’t want you in my car
I just wanted to make sure that she didn’t have any
Why do noticed people who have been reported
Oh no

giphy.gif

--------
. -. -.. / - .-. .- -. ... -- .. ... ... .. --- -.

Last edited:
Night 6

Let's be vague and unhelpful here, shall we?

There was a monstrous hissing, the sound of someone running through the halls, a yelp, and a loud curse followed by a slammed door.

What, you want to know more details? Well...

Too bad
tenor.gif
No one has died +pissed+

9 players remain

1. @emlady09
5. @Matthew9Thirtyfive
6. @Dinashadow
7. @ziggyandjazzy
8. @Doctor-S
14. @MSUcvmHOPE
15. @sheltermed
18. @killerleaf
21. @CoffeeQuestionMark

Lost in Space
2. @SkiOtter - Marvin the Paranoid Android, Ritual Sacrifice
9. @mypetmoose - Magrathean Sperm Whale, Lover
10. @Beagle-Brigade - Joseph Cooper, Night Cancel
12. @FrostySparrow - Black Hole, Neutral
13. @Stella Mudd - Bowl of Petunias, Lover
4. @grebes4lyfe - Quiet Supernova, Ninja+Extra Kill
17. @Dandelion18 - Spooky Mulder, Seer
16. @muttmanager - Jupiter, Converter
11. @picklegurl - Dark Helmet, Alpha Wolf + Strongman
20. @dolphin106258 - Mark Watney, Upgrader
19. @Stagg737 - Kaylee Frye, Welder converted to Wheatley, ability seer + mimic
3. @Barkley13 - Spike Spiegel, Vig + Silencer

It is now Day 7. Lynch deadline is 10pm EST.

Reactions: 3 users
I can once again post normally. The resurrection was interrupted last night. Something dark approached us overnight and I ran toward it, but then I lost sight of em, who I needed to complete the rez. I was told that we need another night to reestablish our connection so that we can complete it.

I am pissed about the tinfoil nonsense that went on with ziggy. There is no way you were so dead set on saving Barkley that you "missed" at least 3 posts that said we were rezzing Dandy. I'm calling major bull**** on that. Even if you aren't chaos or a wolf, I doubt the village needs that kind of haphazard "problem solving" to win the game.

lynch ziggy until I'm convinced otherwise

Just so everyone knows, the reason there was no kill last night was because the wolves attempted to kill me but weren't successful.

I am torn between lynching Doc S, killer, or emmy/shelter. I am wondering if we lynch either emmy or shelter if it will kill both of them. I think that could be a major benefit of doing that. We need to start getting wolves AND chaos down. Depends on what y'all wanna do first.

last post of the day

emmy and I are resurrecting Dandy. if you lynch emmy you will not get Dandy, your affiliation seer, back.

Can Bark be protected tonight? are you 100% that she has the ability she claims? Who is your prime wolf target if Em and Shelter are chaos? If they are village? neutral? I can't imagine wolves would be able to revive someone and if they did that would have to mean that we have had 6 wolves at this point which seems ridiculous.

***I personally think it is more important to try to get Dandy back then go on the huntch since Em has been quiet that she is evil.

*Puts on more tin foil*

What if they resurrect dandy as a wolf?

I explained myself earlier. I think Shelter has proven to be logical and active in wolf hunting until uniting with Em to rez Dandy. I have always been on the fence with Barkley, even with two wolf votes are you saying that should prove to me that she is more trustworthy than Shelter for simply being quiet and yet still trying to be helpful (albeit through memes) for the past two days?
Without Dolphin to confirm that Bark was the recipient of an upgrade I don't know what to believe.

If we don't get a zombie dandy tomorrow I will be sorely disappointed

Something about Dandy was said OVER AND OVER last night. There is NO WAY that ziggy didn't notice this, and she even quoted MSU's post that said I united with em to rez Dandy. All she had to say was that we were pulling lies out of no where. What information is there to substantiate that claim? There isn't any. We would need to be DAMN GOOD wolves to pull all of this out of our asses.

We are rezzers, and if you want your affiliation seer back, that is, if it isn't too late, lynch elsewhere. Seriously.

edit: bolded all the instances in which Dandy was mentioned

I can once again post normally. The resurrection was interrupted last night. Something dark approached us overnight and I ran toward it, but then I lost sight of em, who I needed to complete the rez. I was told that we need another night to reestablish our connection so that we can complete it.
I have never read something less believable in my life. Convenient it was "interrupted" but ya managed to get out unscathed. Meanwhile I got stabbed.

I have never read something less believable in my life. Convenient it was "interrupted" but ya managed to get out unscathed. Meanwhile I got stabbed.

I say we try for one of them and see what happens. At the very least they won’t be able to do anything if they really are linked.

lol okay well ziggy isn't stopping the ridiculousness so yall do whatever you like today, I'm not arguing my point any further. I've said everything I could possibly say about mine and em's role and if you don't wanna believe it have fun losing.

I am pissed about the tinfoil nonsense that went on with ziggy. There is no way you were so dead set on saving Barkley that you "missed" at least 3 posts that said we were rezzing Dandy. I'm calling major bull**** on that. Even if you aren't chaos or a wolf, I doubt the village needs that kind of haphazard "problem solving" to win the game.

lynch ziggy until I'm convinced otherwise
Your claimed rez happened to not work and now you're trying to lynch ziggy who is one of the last couple that I trust, AFTER pushing to have the cillage vig lynched

Reactions: 1 users
lol okay well ziggy isn't stopping the ridiculousness so yall do whatever you like today, I'm not arguing my point any further. I've said everything I could possibly say about mine and em's role and if you don't wanna believe it have fun losing.

You guys said next to nothing about whatever your role was until we got very close to lynching you. Then suddenly you were going to resurrect someone. But that conveniently didn’t happen while letting you post fully again. That all looks extremely suspicious.

I say we try for one of them and see what happens. At the very least they won’t be able to do anything if they really are linked.
I have STRONG reason to believe they are both chaos. That is one reason they have made up such an elaborate story. Because they NEED to survive in order to win the game. I think they need to be taken out. It's worth it trying to see if we can get both with one Lynch.

Lynch shelter

you guys are right. I'm actually a chaos wolf hybrid. I just wanna **** with your minds and then kill you.

giphy.gif

unlynch ziggy
lynch shelter

let's get a majority and end lynch early!!!!