Noobs...in SPAAAAACE - 5th Annual Noob WW Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Something did happen to Dina. I will say that right now before she can comment.
So what were you trying to do to Dina (Or at least why Dina)? You don't seem suspect of her and you I doubt you thought she would be a target and were trying to protect her. Wouldn't whatever you were trying to do be better used on some other player?

Members don't see this ad.

:writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer:

Day 7 Unofficial Sudden But Inevitable Betrayal Lynch Tally

zigzag (1) - emmy
shelter (6) - matty, zigzag, koffee, shelter, doc-s, Dina

7/9

Shelter is in the lead!

Deadline 10pm est (~2.5 hours)

firefly-serenity-dinosaur-fight.gif

:writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer::writer:

Reactions: 1 user
@emlady09 you should vote for me so that you confirm the theory of the unanimous vote necessary for a win

giphy.gif

Members don't see this ad :)
Why would someone who is not wolf/kitten appear as something small and fuzzy to other players?
You're pre-vet right? How many animals are there that are small and fuzzy? Hint: many more than a wolf (not sure where the kitten thing came from). Look at last night's write up. m# look at your N2 recap and you may get a hint.
edit: or coffee look at your n4

Ok so are there random items that people get for no reason or do people have to give them to others?
I have no idea if someone gave me the AI or not. I suspect it was from the mods, but I have no way of confirming or denying this. I got this item yesterday. I asked it a question (what is the win conditions of chaos). I had to wait overnight for the answer and received it this morning.
edit to reiterate, the win condition is that chaos must be in the remaining 3 players

1. So what were you trying to do to Dina (Or at least why Dina)? 2. You don't seem suspect of her and you 3. I doubt you thought she would be a target and were trying to protect her. 4. Wouldn't whatever you were trying to do be better used on some other player?
1. I think you can figure this out ;). I wasn't trying "to do" anything to her per say
2. No I wasn't
3. Why do you think that?
4. Why would you think that?

Owch for one.
Two, forgive me for thinking we were in space and that we weren't animals (hell my character is an inanimate object).
Three, someone wiser than me posted early on about were-kittens that if scanned by villagers would appear as village but were actually wolves.
Four, none of that is helpful to me at all. I have no idea why you would choose Dina and I don't know you're ability since it's the most secret, so that's why I asked if it could have been better used on other people. That is what I was asking. Not hoping to get more questions in return. Getting kinda sick of this...

Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile

@Dinashadow do you understand what Zigg means? If you do that's fine, but I sure as hell feel like I'm on another planet...

Owch for one.
Two, forgive me for thinking we were in space and that we weren't animals (hell my character is an inanimate object).
Three, someone wiser than me posted early on about were-kittens that if scanned by villagers would appear as village but were actually wolves.
Four, none of that is helpful to me at all. I have no idea why you would choose Dina and I don't know you're ability since it's the most secret, so that's why I asked if it could have been better used on other people. That is what I was asking. Not hoping to get more questions in return. Getting kinda sick of this...

1. sorry. I really don't feel the need to role reveal and you are fishing. hard.
2. a whale died (not a furry animal, but still)
3. oh I wasn't aware of that, sorry. I am not a kitten or a wolf. Another kind of furry animal
4. It is ok if you don't know my ability or why I chose Dina.

Members don't see this ad :)
@Dinashadow do you understand what Zigg means? If you do that's fine, but I sure as hell feel like I'm on another planet...

I don't know what Ziggy's ability is. I had a few theories but I don't think any of them are correct. I'm not sure why she chose me or why she has chosen M###'s but I am curious to find out. I understand if Zigg doesn't want to reveal because I know that at least (as far as I know) nothing happened to me last night.

I am confused why Ziggs thought something had happened to me and brought it up in the thread. I feel like I'm missing something or something is going to happen to me tonight.

I don't know what Ziggy's ability is. I had a few theories but I don't think any of them are correct. I'm not sure why she chose me or why she has chosen M###'s but I am curious to find out. I understand if Zigg doesn't want to reveal because I know that at least (as far as I know) nothing happened to me last night.

I am confused why Ziggs thought something had happened to me and brought it up in the thread. I feel like I'm missing something or something is going to happen to me tonight.

If it’s anything like what my night result was, she can visit a player and watch them overnight. She did it to me three times I think.

You're pre-vet right? How many animals are there that are small and fuzzy? Hint: many more than a wolf (not sure where the kitten thing came from). Look at last night's write up. m# look at your N2 recap and you may get a hint.
edit: or coffee look at your n4

I have no idea if someone gave me the AI or not. I suspect it was from the mods, but I have no way of confirming or denying this. I got this item yesterday. I asked it a question (what is the win conditions of chaos). I had to wait overnight for the answer and received it this morning.
edit to reiterate, the win condition is that chaos must be in the remaining 3 players

1. I think you can figure this out ;). I wasn't trying "to do" anything to her per say
2. No I wasn't
3. Why do you think that?
4. Why would you think that?
I don't doubt you at all

Reactions: 1 users

MSU asked if anything happened to you. I brought up that I knew something had happened (me visiting) because I wanted to be sure I said it first. If you said it first and I said it was me who visited, people would be able to question me more.

Reactions: 1 users
Excellent. Well I'm just going to sit here and watch then.

What does watching do? - Is that like looking into PMs? or do you learn something? - feel free NOT to answer cause we wouldn't want the wolves to find out anything...

It’s my first game. I thought the picture was just a really cute way to tell me what my role was lol.
I actually did too for a while. Until you mentioned something furry a few days ago ;)

It's like all my hard work means nothing :cryi:

I very much appreciated my role!! It also immediately made me think of this song: (I swear it actually makes sense if you listen to the first 5 seconds of it)

edited to add *****

Reactions: 2 users
I very much appreciated my role!! It also immediately made me think of this song: (I swear it actually makes sense if you listen to the first 5 seconds of it)

Love that song.

Excellent. Well I'm just going to sit here and watch then.

What does watching do? - Is that like looking into PMs? or do you learn something? - feel free NOT to answer cause we wouldn't want the wolves to find out anything...
What do you mean? are you going to vote to Lynch someone or nah?

edited to add *****

Seriously such an underrated show.

What do you mean? are you going to vote to Lynch someone or nah?
Maybe. I'll probs vote Shelter cause at this late in the game her ability with Em, if there is one, probably won't help us (besides us cutting down our numbers). But the only reason I'm not voting for you is your early game play and that others that I trust believe in you.
If Shelter did try to trick us and is infact wolf or something then yay, if not you will have to finally explain things to me and others.

Maybe. I'll probs vote Shelter cause at this late in the game her ability with Em, if there is one, probably won't help us (besides us cutting down our numbers). But the only reason I'm not voting for you is your early game play and that others that I trust believe in you.
If Shelter did try to trick us and is infact wolf or something then yay, if not you will have to finally explain things to me and others.

There is an ability. We can bring back the dead, but only if we’re both alive. It would help us (the village) because it would bring back Dandy. Which last time I checked she was village!! And at this point it seems a wolf is tricking all of you or chaos is screwing everyone.
I say again, we need Dandy back to HELP our village numbers.
Or we can burn the village and kill all the villagers while we’re at it. Because it sure looks like that’s what is happening.

There is an ability. We can bring back the dead, but only if we’re both alive. It would help us (the village) because it would bring back Dandy. Which last time I checked she was village!! And at this point it seems a wolf is tricking all of you or chaos is screwing everyone.
I say again, we need Dandy back to HELP our village numbers.
Or we can burn the village and kill all the villagers while we’re at it. Because it sure looks like that’s what is happening.
I don't disagree with you, but Zigg is not helping me, and no one else seems to be thinking of anything else.
I'm at a loss with this atm.

I don't disagree with you, but Zigg is not helping me, and no one else seems to be thinking of anything else.
I'm at a loss with this atm.

Zigg seems to be the instigator for this lynching and tried to for mine yesterday. She thought taking one out would remove us both. Two villagers one stone. How great would that be for a wolf or say chaos??

Zigg seems to be the instigator for this lynching and tried to for mine yesterday. She thought taking one out would remove us both. Two villagers one stone. How great would that be for a wolf or say chaos??

I mean I guess it’s possible that zig is chaos. I’ll be pretty impressed though because she managed to fool basically everyone if she is. She’s also only ever done things to help village and actively tried to prevent the lynching of a villager. So your theory doesn’t really hold much water.

I mean I guess it’s possible that zig is chaos. I’ll be pretty impressed though because she managed to fool basically everyone if she is. She’s also only ever done things to help village and actively tried to prevent the lynching of a villager. So your theory doesn’t really hold much water.

Isn’t that the point of chaos to fool everyone and make it to the end. Also befriending all the villagers would be the smartest move for chaos when everyone is knowingly hunting wolves. It’s self preservation, until you get to a point where you need to start taking out the villagers to win.