You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Game Thread
Started by PippyPony
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
wow okay
You're good, sorry about that.Edited to remove until Pippy says it's ok to post again?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Rate of villager loss is now alarming me.
@Animal Midwife when do we worry about numbers
@Animal Midwife when do we worry about numbers

It’s like I say people aren’t sketchy and tell people there arguments make no sense but here we are continuing to lose villagers. Also people completely ignore other people’s thoughts and arguments too not just mine. But whatevs I guess.
I’m gonna go reevaluate every single person that’s alive in this game...so if you need me that’s where I’ll be. Ugh.
Unofficial Day 4 Hey You, No Sledding on the Groomed Trails! Lynch Tally
Coffee? (6) - AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, dolphin
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (3) - Sporty, skim, coffee
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - Mel
13/15 voting
Coffee? you are in the lead!
Missing: MJ, MSU
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~5.5 hours)
Coffee? (6) - AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, dolphin
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (3) - Sporty, skim, coffee
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - Mel
13/15 voting
Coffee? you are in the lead!
Missing: MJ, MSU
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~5.5 hours)
It’s like I say people aren’t sketchy and tell people there arguments make no sense but here we are continuing to lose villagers. Also people completely ignore other people’s thoughts and arguments too not just mine. But whatevs I guess.
That's why communication and re-evaluation is important and why the last game went so much better.
Rate of villager loss is now alarming me.
@Animal Midwife when do we worry about numbers
Assuming conversion did not happen yet, mylo will be on D7. If it did, it'll be lylo instead.
Last edited:
Why aren’t you saltier/more aggro yet? Usually village you is. I feel like I’m the only one.That's why communication and re-evaluation is important and why the last game went so much better.
Why aren’t you saltier/more aggro yet? Usually village you is. I feel like I’m the only one.
What should I be aggro about? Watching obvious mislynches that I say I don't like daily while people lynch them anyway? How long can I keep it up when it changes nothing?
Mutts was a little all over the place on genny but I think overall she was leaning genny village, and after genny was shot she agreed with WZ about the shot being a wolf shot. So I'm thinking she didn't use her shot which means the wolves had two shots so far. I'm inclined to think there might be one more shot to watch for...
Mutts was a little all over the place on genny but I think overall she was leaning genny village, and after genny was shot she agreed with WZ about the shot being a wolf shot. So I'm thinking she didn't use her shot which means the wolves had two shots so far. I'm inclined to think there might be one more shot to watch for...
I'm having a hard time believe the wolves were actually given a day and night shot, let alone three.
Mutts was an "assassin" and as far as I know, assassin kills aren't restricted by day or night cycle. If not two wolf shots, do you have a theory on genny's shot and now mutts' shot?I'm having a hard time believe the wolves were actually given a day and night shot, let alone three.
ETA: I'm saying what if there's a x3 wolf assassin that isn't restricted by day or night. From a mod perspective, depending on if village was given some strong PR's, I could see an underpowered wolf pack with three extra kills.
I could see an underpowered wolf pack with three extra kills.
Ick pls no
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Mutts was an "assassin" and as far as I know, assassin kills aren't restricted by day or night cycle. If not two wolf shots, do you have a theory on genny's shot and now mutts' shot?
ETA: I'm saying what if there's a x3 wolf assassin that isn't restricted by day or night. From a mod perspective, depending on if village was given some strong PR's, I could see an underpowered wolf pack with three extra kills.
I guess I've only ever seen assassins restricted to a certain cycle unless it straight up said "anytime vig" so that's a very foreign concept to me. It seem like with three successful kills plus the conversion. If everything was allowed in a row, we've be at 10:4 by D4 which is almost half the roster. Seems extreme.
I also have this niggling feeling that mutts killed herself and I can't figure out why.
I also have this niggling feeling that mutt killed herself and I can't figure out why.
What leads you to that thought?
What leads you to that thought?
I don't know.
umm.......wut?I also have this niggling feeling that mutts killed herself and I can't figure out why.
That’s weird, I had the same feeling when I saw it at first, but was waiting for the write up.I also have this niggling feeling that mutts killed herself and I can't figure out why.
Why would she have killed herself??
Or do you mean she tried to kill someone and it backfired?
I guess that's a possibility, but I was thinking of it more in this way.Or do you mean she tried to kill someone and it backfired?
ooooo like an ability thief?
I have no idea what's going on, I didn't know the game was currently in progress when I took grebes' spot, I just thought it was about to start
anyone want to TLDR the thread for me?
anyone want to TLDR the thread for me?
I have no idea what's going on, I didn't know the game was currently in progress when I took grebes' spot, I just thought it was about to start
anyone want to TLDR the thread for me?
The TOC should honestly suffice since no wolves were lynched at this point. You could probably just start reading from this cycle and ask questions for clarification and be fine.
I don't know what this means
I don't know what this means
I just feel like she killed herself, but not by choice.
~*~*~*~*~
Back in WiFi range, so Mutts writeup has now been updated.
~*~*~*~*~
Back in WiFi range, so Mutts writeup has now been updated.
~*~*~*~*~
Well I'm hoping to have time to review a little, but since this train just took a right turn at second base I'm just going to put a
###Lynch Coffee###
here for now since she was on my sus list. I have family visiting but I will update if needed.
One of these games I want to be a wolf cause I feel like every game I've been in turns to a mind **** at some point and I think it'd be so much less stressful.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
###Lynch Coffee###
here for now since she was on my sus list. I have family visiting but I will update if needed.
One of these games I want to be a wolf cause I feel like every game I've been in turns to a mind **** at some point and I think it'd be so much less stressful.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well I'm hoping to have time to review a little, but since this train just took a right turn at second base I'm just going to put a
###Lynch Coffee###
here for now since she was on my sus list. I have family visiting but I will update if needed.
What does the bolded mean?
One of these games I want to be a wolf cause I feel like every game I've been in turns to a mind **** at some point and I think it'd be so much less stressful.
Spoiler alert: It's not. Might even be twice as stressful.
I made up an expression for how unfortunate this game is going atm.What does the bolded mean?
Spoiler alert: It's not. Might even be twice as stressful.
And damn.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
I made up an expression for how unfortunate this game is going atm.
What does the expression mean?
The TOC should honestly suffice since no wolves were lynched at this point. You could probably just start reading from this cycle and ask questions for clarification and be fine.
thanks
also, short announcement
I was put on probation some time ago and as a result left the preallo/allo forums. But, I have this goal where I want 1,000 more likes than the number of posts I have. It is part of me justifying my posts and usefulness to this site in the eyes of my own ego. I have since returned to those forums to farm likes and I'm trying to increase my post quality. WW tends to bring that ratio down. If anyone is feeling generous with their like button, it would be a great way to
MSU sounds like a wolf to me. Staying there.
But literally everything Mel,says I think is wrong or misleading. That will be my next target, can’t keep on ignoring the off-ness of the play.
But literally everything Mel,says I think is wrong or misleading. That will be my next target, can’t keep on ignoring the off-ness of the play.
MSU sounds like a wolf to me. Staying there.
But literally everything Mel,says I think is wrong or misleading. That will be my next target, can’t keep on ignoring the off-ness of the play.
What changed between yesterday and today when you say he seemed village for the same reason?
I made it up... It's a jumble of other expressions to convey how I feel about the state of the game.What does the expression mean?
Are you looking for a different way for me to answer this? I didn't think that it would have been a big deal, just funny.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
I made it up... It's a jumble of other expressions to convey how I feel about the state of the game.
Are you looking for a different way for me to answer this? I didn't think that it would have been a big deal, just funny.
I guess I'm just confused as to what emotion or thought process it's portraying because I'm completely unfamiliar with it.
*commence validation injection*thanks
also, short announcement
I was put on probation some time ago and as a result left the preallo/allo forums. But, I have this goal where I want 1,000 more likes than the number of posts I have. It is part of me justifying my posts and usefulness to this site in the eyes of my own ego. I have since returned to those forums to farm likes and I'm trying to increase my post quality. WW tends to bring that ratio down. If anyone is feeling generous with their like button, it would be a great way topocket memake me love you forever and I'll return the favor of course.
I said when people are argumentative I try not to react cause it doesn’t make them a wolf.... but eventually if everything they say seems biased and misleading, I just don’t see how you can ignore that. I can’t recall anyone who i so consistently disagree with.What changed between yesterday and today when you say he seemed village for the same reason?
Still even today i hesitate cause why would a wolf act like that...maybe it just
Messed with their head?
Sad stressful confusion/starting to rethink thought process?I guess I'm just confused as to what emotion or thought process it's portraying because I'm completely unfamiliar with it.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
I just know what it is like to come back after a hiatus and immediately die, it sucksMy nightmare is you and MJ are wolves,,,try to gain my trust by being nice to me...string me along so you can say you fooled the father of prevet ww. It’s been tried and succeeded before. I am a sucker for kindness
Day 4 Hey You, No Sledding on the Groomed Trails! Lynch Tally
Coffee? (7) - AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, dolphin, MSU
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (3) - Sporty, skim, coffee
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - Mel
14/15 voting
@CoffeeQuestionMark you are in the lead!
Missing: @Mad Jack
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~2.5 hours)
Coffee? (7) - AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, dolphin, MSU
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (3) - Sporty, skim, coffee
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - Mel
14/15 voting
@CoffeeQuestionMark you are in the lead!
Missing: @Mad Jack
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~2.5 hours)
Your daughter definitely did not once modkill you without warning after a hiatus 😳I just know what it is like to come back after a hiatus and immediately die, it sucks
Your own wolf hunting rules:I said when people are argumentative I try not to react cause it doesn’t make them a wolf.... but eventually if everything they say seems biased and misleading, I just don’t see how you can ignore that. I can’t recall anyone who i so consistently disagree with.
Still even today i hesitate cause why would a wolf act like that...maybe it just
Messed with their head?
Does that sound anything like what I've been doing?Not sure if this poor logic is due to ignorance or trying to misguide.
No self respecting wolf has anything to do with starting anything at the beginning of the game, they just try to skirt by. Villagers are gonna lynch themselves, all you do as a wolf is let them do the heavy lifting. If anything, throw out a lynch vote on fellow wolf for CRED, even better start a lynch vote for a good reason on a fellow wolf, and best get them lynched.
Why you would think any wolf is involved in any of these wrong lynches is nonsensical IMO.
Later in game is when vote analysis might be helpful IF wolves are desperate.
Its a nice 180 you're doing to save your own skin now that people are ready to put your lynch through.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Mel because I'm not feeling coffeeDay 4 Hey You, No Sledding on the Groomed Trails! Lynch Tally
Coffee? (7) - AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, dolphin, MSU
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (3) - Sporty, skim, coffee
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - Mel
14/15 voting
@CoffeeQuestionMark you are in the lead!
Missing: @Mad Jack
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~2.5 hours)
![]()
Day 4 Hey You, No Sledding on the Groomed Trails! Lynch Tally
Coffee? (7) - AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, dolphin, MSU
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (4) - Sporty, skim, coffee, MJ
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - Mel
15/15 voting 🙂
@CoffeeQuestionMark you are in the lead!
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~2 hours)
.
Coffee? (7) - AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, dolphin, MSU
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (4) - Sporty, skim, coffee, MJ
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV (1) - Mel
15/15 voting 🙂
@CoffeeQuestionMark you are in the lead!
Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (~2 hours)
*In no specific order and full of paranoia
Wolfy
Killer - could be a wolf flying under the radar - Need to ISO
Ziggy - Doesn’t seem to be wolf hunting
Not sure -
Mel - no clue, feels like he’s wolf hunting
AM - holding on to her defenses which could be NAI
SAR & Coffee - I’m not really following their opinions/reads but I’m okay agreeing to disagree rn
WZ - mild sketch points gone since mpm flipped village - back to not being able to read her
MJ - not really participating but popping in. Does he get angrier as a wolf or is it NAI? Bc he seems pretty calm and playful this game
Village leans
Skimble - seems to be trying to keep up while busy, answering questions, I don’t love grebes lynch when I think she put up stronger feels for mel/zig but not enough to lean wolfy yet
Grebes - providing reads, share similar thoughts - posted pic of grebes, pretty sure this would have been in her wolf chat if she had one this game. @grebes4lyfe am I right about that?
SOV - I was following his logic - could also be a master wolf fooling this grasshopper
Dolphin - trying to wolf hunt - maybe tunneled on Mel, may be right there
MSU - seems to be trying to wolf hunt - jailed in similar way & felt safe too
Need to ISO Dina, Sporty, AM, Killer (will do so in morning)
lynch Mel
I feel like I owe the dead looking into their posts and investigating (I feel like no one did this when I died and it made me sad)As the ski trip continued, the skiers began to get a touch of cabin fever. In order to liven things up a little bit, one skier suggested visiting the beautiful Lakes Region of New Hampshire, to visit Gunstock Mountain, a ski area with a flair for adventure. In keeping with the gun theme, most of the trails are named for guns (i.e. Pistol, Musket) or gun parts (i.e. Trigger).
The skiers arrived at the summit of the Hot Shot trail... but before they could swish down the slopes, another shot rang out from deep in a nearby evergreen glade, instantly killing the skier who had suggested they visit this mountain. A smoking gun could be seen tossed aside in the snow near the trailhead.
Are people actually packing heat at Gunstock? ...That doesn't seem very safe.
Dead is @muttmanager, GUNSTOCK - 1x Village Assassin
Right so:
- mutts suggested we visit this mountain -> could this mean she was trying to shoot someone and it backfired somehow?
- the tossing aside bit has me at least a little assured this won't happen again...
Another thought I have is maybe the wolves also utilized bark's power to jail mutts. It's hard to say because mutts claimed jailing around 5 PM and barks wasn't back on after this. However, Barks was suspicious of mutts. She voted to Lynch her yesterday. If I was a jailer who jailed someone when 2 NKs occurred, I don't think I would be as suspicious of them like she was.
It also makes me sus of Mel that she voted to Lynch him and then ended up dead. But I am not sure if that is what the wolves want me to think or if Mel is actually a wolf.
Pretty much no one but you wants to lynch me. Don’t really care if I am lynched or not on a personal level, I am not important enough to bother about.Your own wolf hunting rules:
Does that sound anything like what I've been doing?
Its a nice 180 you're doing to save your own skin now that people are ready to put your lynch through.
That's what I was getting from the write up too. I feel like that information is more than just flourish even if Pippy said they will not likely be helpful.I feel like I owe the dead looking into their posts and investigating (I feel like no one did this when I died and it made me sad)
Right so:
- mutts suggested we visit this mountain -> could this mean she was trying to shoot someone and it backfired somehow?
- the tossing aside bit has me at least a little assured this won't happen again...
Another thought I have is maybe the wolves also utilized bark's power to jail mutts. It's hard to say because mutts claimed jailing around 5 PM and barks wasn't back on after this. However, Barks was suspicious of mutts. She voted to Lynch her yesterday. If I was a jailer who jailed someone when 2 NKs occurred, I don't think I would be as suspicious of them like she was.
It also makes me sus of Mel that she voted to Lynch him and then ended up dead. But I am not sure if that is what the wolves want me to think or if Mel is actually a wolf.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using SDN mobile
Similar threads
- Replies
- 5K
- Views
- 99K