Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Game Thread

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 4 Hey You, No Sledding on the Groomed Trails! Lynch Tally

Coffee? (7)
- AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, dolphin, MSU
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (3) - Sporty, skim MJ
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV () -
Ziggy (2) - coffee, Mel

15/15 voting 🙂
Coffeebean, you're in the lead!

Lynch close at 10pm Eastern (10 min remaining)

tumblr_nkzxjkW0qG1s02vreo1_400.gif
 
+pissed+

I know I can do a bad job when I’m a seer, but really coffee...not once in my brain did anything I read make my mind go seer.
 
And what seer waits this close to close before you reveal your wolf that you’ve found...idk I don’t like it and my brain hurts.
 
You believe that?
I mean I haven't been seeing what everyone else has been seeing with their "Coffee just sounds off" arguments, and I've been calling ZJ a wolf from the start.
Worst case scenario she's lying and then we lynch Coffee tomorrow, so I think she'd be stupid to fake-claim seer
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I mean I haven't been seeing what everyone else has been seeing with their "Coffee just sounds off" arguments, and I've been calling ZJ a wolf from the start.
Worst case scenario she's lying and then we lynch Coffee tomorrow, so I think she'd be stupid to fake-claim seer
Why would a wolf claim a PR 15 minutes before close? Seems pretty straight forward
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Check votes

Day 4 Hey You, No Sledding on the Groomed Trails! Lynch Tally

Coffee? (6)
- AM, Dina, zigzag, SAR, killer, MSU
Sporty (1) - Cray
Mel (3) - Sporty, skim MJ
mutts () -
Skim (1) - dubz
MSU (1) - SOV
SOV () -
Ziggy (3) - coffee, Mel, dolphin

15/15 voting

Lynch closed

tumblr_nkzxjkW0qG1s02vreo1_400.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad