Nor'east Ski WWeekend (Basics) - Game Thread

Started by PippyPony
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so in the second scenario 2 die for sure, maybe 3

so not really sure it makes sense there's only the possibility of 1 death in the first scenario

it could be, but why are we gambling on sadistic mods and random chance to win ffs? shouldn't we be making choices with intention? Pretest probability is better than chance in a game like this. Usually. Unless you're dumb and village can be dumb.
Omg cray. TWO PEOPLE WILL DIE. Two of our collective top 3 sketch people. Chances of getting a wolf are pretty good. Even if we don't, then we're in a better position for LyLo than we would be otherwise.
 
I'm not gonna lie, I'm feeling less good about the Dina vote but I don't know where else to go and I can't tell if the feels are from my soul or the paranoia in my brain.

I do though.

Why would I agree to it if I wasn't going to follow through? It feels pretty perfect right now. I get to have a chance to die without being lynched lol
Dude you're so full of crap. you're trying to find a reason rn not to be the tie maker

You made a tie earlier in the game and then broke it last second because you said you didn't want to die in a tie
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Day 9 Kara Makes the Prettiest Ombre Lynch Tally

dinamite (2)
- sov, dubz
sov (2) - skim, dinamite
dubz (1) - zigzag

😏 :heckyeah: Tie! :heckyeah: 😏

SOV and Dina are in the lead!

5/6
Missing: cray

Deadline 10pm est (45 min)

giphy.gif
with all these spelled out tie rules, what are the chances there is a wolf with some sort of tie death avoidance ability?

so we have SOV, Dina on the chopping block, and SOV is tiemaker?

why would SOV be unhappy if I broke the tie in favor of Dina, if that was what I was going to do?

this makes zero sense

I'm this close to voting SOV
 
with all these spelled out tie rules, what are the chances there is a wolf with some sort of tie death avoidance ability?

so we have SOV, Dina on the chopping block, and SOV is tiemaker?

why would SOV be unhappy if I broke the tie in favor of Dina, if that was what I was going to do?

this makes zero sense

I'm this close to voting SOV
I'm tie maker. Leave my tie alone pls.
 
with all these spelled out tie rules, what are the chances there is a wolf with some sort of tie death avoidance ability?

so we have SOV, Dina on the chopping block, and SOV is tiemaker?

why would SOV be unhappy if I broke the tie in favor of Dina, if that was what I was going to do?

this makes zero sense

I'm this close to voting SOV
If you vote for dina, dubs can unlynch and the RNG would be between you, sov, and dina
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how are we in a better position for lylo when we're going to wake up tomorrow presumably with 3 less villagers??
Because two sketchy people will be dead and only one clear person will be dead. That should leave two clear people and one sketchy person for LyLo.

If instead we Lynch 1 person today
D9 5:1 > 4:1
N9 4:1 > 3:1
D10 3:1 it's still lylo and you're odds of hitting a wolf are lower, plus you've still got a sketchy villager hanging out
 
Because two sketchy people will be dead and only one clear person will be dead. That should leave two clear people and one sketchy person for LyLo.

If instead we Lynch 1 person today
D9 5:1 > 4:1
N9 4:1 > 3:1
D10 3:1 it's still lylo and you're odds of hitting a wolf are lower, plus you've still got a sketchy villager hanging out
the last time we listened to anything like this, we lost the damn game

maybe more than once
 
WZ, if your primary motivation is village well being, then I hardly find your argument based on your personal feelings for how you would like to die, to be very swaying
The numbers don't lie cray. This is the best way to get to lylo with the fewest distracters.

It just has the added benefit that I have the chance to die without being lynched lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
here's the thing

as far as lylo, WOLVES vote and kill from D1 to craft the perfect lylo

villagers should NOT purposefully put villagers at risk to do the same

this buys us another day of discussion to sort out who's sketch or not

we are supposed to work together to find wolves and vote our suspects

I get egg cracking, POE, but imho a tie was ridic to solve our problems

there's a better way village
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
here's the thing

as far as lylo, WOLVES vote and kill from D1 to craft the perfect lylo

villagers should NOT purposefully put villagers at risk to do the same

this buys us another day of discussion to sort out who's sketch or not

we are supposed to work together to find wolves and vote our suspects

I get egg cracking, POE, but imho a tie was ridic to solve our problems

there's a better way village
You don't get it. WE DONT GET AN EXTRA DAY. If SOV isn't a wolf, tomorrow is still LyLo.